Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DonnyBergerStan

VIP Member
Disgusting how many of the comments are encouraging him to follow through with getting a dog. This douche can’t make his own bed, can’t buy anything over $500 on his credit cards,, relies on his girlfriend to buy groceries, etc. What makes anyone think he would be a good pet owner!?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I can't imagine they're paying a mortgage in WI and getting ready to hope Kyle will hold up his end of the bargain in Orlando to pay his share. I would take the worst bet in Vegas before I'd stake anything on that dishonest, little lying parasite and con.
Now it all makes sense. We saw ol' Sue encouraging him on camera with ways to bring in grift more money in 2024. Then the scrambling to "revamp" his Patreon and 'YouTube brand' while the prima donna was crying about how "overwhelmed" and "stressed" he is. 😂 Oh grab the popcorn. 🍿

Last edited:
  • Haha

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Whiny man-baby pats self on back and cries in the woods :poop:
View attachment 2696369
My god, I've met some self important douchebags in my career, but never one as oblivious as this one. Dude, you hold a camera & walk around one theme park for 2 hours every other day. In what universe would it matter if you somehow just dried up & blew away? He does next to nothing for a living, makes a very limited amount of money off the views from shut-ins & jealous hatters, & he's acting like everything he says & does is worth a damn. In all the embarrassing things he's said or done, this little walk in the wood clip ranks near the very top. Kyle, you're an unserious person, & we're all laughing at you. Honestly, this can't be real. If he had a brain & didn't have such a gratuitously high opinion of himself, I'd feel like I'm being punked

• Haha

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
I just glanced at a few parts near the end to make that clip I posted above, but it looks like he rambles on for 20+ minutes about him taking a week off. This takes the cake for the most cringe thing that dwarfy has put out. I'm sure Deby Sue, Shaun and Hulkster are all weeping in the comments section but not sure how anyone else could take this loser seriously.
It's like listening to an eight year old talking about how tough 3rd grade is. He is so unbelievably ignorant. Again, I'm absolutely embarrassed for him. If I were his father, I would honestly beg him to take the video down. Just a terrible look for someone who should be far more grateful than he actually is

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Kyle says the Festival of the Arts is one of the shortest festivals it's just about as long as the Festival of the Arts 🙄😒😬
Then he says he wants to buy some art this year for a very special reason. What reason is that Kyle? That your entire family is going to scrape together what they have and buy you a house?? We know you don't have any money. Good thing Casey has a job and she can pay you rent.View attachment 2687043View attachment 2687042
Saying he's buying art for a "special reason" and the fact that the 'starter house' is still under contract, with the supposed move-in date being a few weeks away makes me further think that that the Pallo clan is indeed scraping together for the orc's 'starter house' (a.k.a Ma & Pa's retirement house).

Mommy is handling the deal this time, so he doesn't have to do anything. And he's keeping it a "surprise" for his stans. Everything is a "surprise" now :rolleyes:

I don't think he'd be buying art and shopping from a list his parents gave him if it was just moving apartments. Also needing to have Casey move-in to pay rent... everything points to a house :ROFLMAO: He wants some Thomas Kinkade Disney art because when they toured that exact house, it was covered in Disney stuff.

006053.png

It's the perfect house for oar squirt. It's sandwiched between two much larger and more expensive homes. It looks like the runt of the neighborhood. Perfect for runt Kyle 👌

runt-kyle.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

DetroitFartCity

He mentions that he never bought bar stool or a coffee table and that he knows that "you guys" hate when he compares food Disney World. Tell us you read tattle without telling us you read tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

QueenC17

Chatty Member
Once again when you search the name Kyle Pallo in X the sock puppet account comes up in the results. There's no mention of Kyle Pallo in the profile of the sock account so it must be in the email address. Confirmation that it's Kyle.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
No wonder his mom was pushing him to start finding new ways to bring in more money. On their last visit, she was telling him that he needs to do more livestreams and he saying how he needs to start doing brand deals. Squirt attempted to restart his Patreon but looks like that was too much work, as there hasn't been an update there in weeks.

It all makes sense now, with the confirmation of the home purchase. Part of the stipulation that she help get him in a house was that he needed to make more money. She's going to constantly be on the lazy bum.

Expect the grifting to do into overdrive.

• Haha

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
Doesn't someone live close to this home on this page? Maybe take a ride over to see if his or her car is there?
I live in the Orlando area but on the other side of town. Maybe after work at my REAL JOB, I’ll take a joyride through Celebration. I heard it’s a nice area with retention ponds and boardwalks through the woods and a great place for a $750k starter home 😉

• Haha

joescrayuhbshack

Celebration is trash. No surprise that the "PALLONESIAN" is located in the most overhyped overinflated town in Central FL. Ma & Pa are squandering their retirement, getting a second mortgage, selling their unnecessary organs, and more all in the name of oar "starter home"

There are plenty of decent places in Orange & Osceola counties where that price gets you a decent sized house with modern amenities. I should know--we relocated to central FL with our decent salaries and found a place for what we considered to be a steal, especially given the fact that we can afford the 750K barbie home without Ma & Pa financing.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
GOD why does he have to be such a drama queen about everything?? Like someone else said, he takes breaks all the time, especially when he goes on a trip and milks it for all it’s worth. I mean, this is a seven day cruise and he said he’s going to make 11-12 vlogs out of it??? @SnapChet was absolutely correct when he said “It's going to be like a video version of waterboarding a viewing audience” (that sentence almost made me piss my pants by the way 😂). That means that it’s going to be a week and a half of this damn cruise… that is like a third of a MONTH! And how does he already know how many vlogs he’s making when he hasn’t even gone on the trip yet? Tell me you make filler content without telling me you make filler content (or should I say NONTENT lol)!

Yeah, oar boy posts videos every day but he definitely doesn’t film every single day and he’s got shit lined up sometimes… and of course lately when he’s been especially lazy, he just does his so called “lifestyle” vlogs of going shopping at Target and just filming dinners that Casey was going to make him anyway. So why all the dramatics of not posting a video for the next 7 days? He keeps saying that he’s such a hard worker but then admits that his content isn’t the highest quality or top tier LOL! He’s in control of his channel and he’s the one who decides when and what to post, so it just irritates me to no ends when he whines about being so burned out and needing a break and how he’s such a hard worker… but THEN cries about how he’s going to miss filming so much! JESUS KYLE… STOP WITH THE PITY PARTY!!
:ROFLMAO: 😂 He plans all the time. Trust.

He does admit his videos are low quality (or as he says "underproduction") , but he says low quality videos b best because they're "real." And Kylie likes to watch people's "real lives," and whatever Kylie likes then everyone else must like, in his self-centered mind.

006215.png

006213.png

006214.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

QueenC17

Chatty Member
Kyle complains that they don't have any boxes so he can't take home the food after the Roundup Rodeo meal. Does he know they do this on purpose so lowlifes like him won't order a third helping and then box it all up? He also stupidly says fortunately they don't have boxes instead of unfortunately. My god he's dense. Hey Kyle, I guess you're going to have to start bringing the gallon baggggs again like you and your dad used to do when you stole food from Hoop-Dee-Doo review.
20240114_152413.jpg
20240114_152501.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry

WDWUO83

VIP Member
Looking at the birds eye photos of some of that development and it looks like they quickly built it up and crammed the homes as close together and cheaply as possible. Lots of complaints of issues with the builder. I'd personally never choose a home like this for that price with no yard or space. Might as well just go with a townhome or condo.

View attachment 2701218
Oh dear god. If I was looking for a house, being able to open a window and touch my neighbor’s siding would NOT be a selling point. That aerial view is even worse than the listing pictures!

How long before Kyle tries to mooch of the WiFi from one of the houses next door?

• Haha

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
GOD why does he have to be such a drama queen about everything?? Like someone else said, he takes breaks all the time, especially when he goes on a trip and milks it for all it’s worth. I mean, this is a seven day cruise and he said he’s going to make 11-12 vlogs out of it??? @SnapChet was absolutely correct when he said “It's going to be like a video version of waterboarding a viewing audience” (that sentence almost made me piss my pants by the way 😂). That means that it’s going to be a week and a half of this damn cruise… that is like a third of a MONTH! And how does he already know how many vlogs he’s making when he hasn’t even gone on the trip yet? Tell me you make filler content without telling me you make filler content (or should I say NONTENT lol)!

Yeah, oar boy posts videos every day but he definitely doesn’t film every single day and he’s got shit lined up sometimes… and of course lately when he’s been especially lazy, he just does his so called “lifestyle” vlogs of going shopping at Target and just filming dinners that Casey was going to make him anyway. So why all the dramatics of not posting a video for the next 7 days? He keeps saying that he’s such a hard worker but then admits that his content isn’t the highest quality or top tier LOL! He’s in control of his channel and he’s the one who decides when and what to post, so it just irritates me to no ends when he whines about being so burned out and needing a break and how he’s such a hard worker… but THEN cries about how he’s going to miss filming so much! JESUS KYLE… STOP WITH THE PITY PARTY!!

• Haha
  • Angry

BlurryCat

VIP Member
When is ol' shit for brains break over?
25th. He thinks.
---
I wholeheartedly believe he got the idea of "double vlogging" from here on TL a long time ago. I remember someone here suggesting it, and at the time it was good advice. He abused the hell out of the concept and brought it to a new level of lazy.

I often wonder who Kyle thinks he is fooling when he says he's such a hard working vlogger and his "nobody does it better than me" proclamations? What's dangerous is that if he says it enough times then he actually starts believing it himself and therefore will see no reason to improve his product.
He's fooling all his dullard stans who are defending him saying that what he does is comparable to a brain surgeon and writing essays to him about how hard he works. These idiots don't stop to think of the fact with him putting out 12+ Icon vlogs that he's going to have another week break.
---
Also with how much he double vlogs, he probably average a week or more of no filming on a month where he's not doing a cruise or any trip. He has to double vlog every cruise and "trip" he does but started double vlogging his regular Disney vlogs. I wonder if the average American worker gets over a week of vacation time per month? He just works so hard you guyses, you just don't understand.

Last edited:
  • Haha