Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
You F'N idiot!?!?! You didn't "run a marathon". You barely walked a 5k and then cried like a bitch the next day because you were sore.

Screen Shot 2024-01-09 at 1.04.11 PM.png

---
agreed. unless someone else signs him up, it's not happening on his own volition.

runs generally sell out within hours of being opened up for registration. many months in advance of the actual weekend.
We just ran 39.3 miles this weekend and will run another 13.1 on Sunday. Nice try Kyle. You never were an athlete and will never be a runner.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

BlurryCat

VIP Member
That sock puppet Kyle Pallo uses sends such mixed signals. He lusts after dreamy "handsome" Kp, yet posts homophobic comments, but is also a creepy stalker of young women, and also keeps using sparkly emojis that a teenage girl would use.
Lusting after "handsome Kp" is his narcissism and he doesn't realize the signal he's giving off because his subconscious is behind the account. If it were anyone else trying to play a "high test alpha male" Chad on the internet, they wouldn't constantly be talking about "how handsome Kp is." Really shows how far up his own ass he is. He's totally in love with himself and sees himself as so much greater, smarter, and more muscular than he really is.

I get a kick out of how he writes and uses emojis like a teenage girl. And he's so empty-headed and unoriginal that he steals all the words used on Tattle to describe him to "own" his critics (greasy, beard, little, seething, etc.)... just like he steals all his ideas and catchphrases from other Disney vloggers.

Last edited:

DetroitFartCity

Kyle sees a cloth napkin from the restaurant on the ground in the parking lot walking in. He mentions it and shoots video of it. Alexa yells at him to pick it up and says NO THAT'S GROSS. She then says, "Don't show it in video it's gonna get hate REALLY KYLE JUST SAT THERE AND...."

Hi Alexa! Thanks for reading Tattle!

• Haha

YellowJacket

Kyle and Savannah... man, they seem perfect for each other. I can't believe I'm saying this, but he actually has chemistry with her.
It's hysterical that ANY person KP has on his vlog has better chemistry than he does with KC. Kevin, Lora, Taylor, Savannah, Nick, etc.

But if Savannah and KP got together. Woooooboy, now that would be some drama-filled vlogs.

• Haha

jipeta2021

VIP Member
Kyle and Casey in NYC? Can’t wait to see these two idiots get taken advantage of by Mickey Mouse in Times Sqaure.

Who remembers when PMM referred to the people dressed up like Mickey & Minnie as part of the entertainment when they are not paid for by the city? 🤣😆
Nate is incredibly naive and obviously didn’t travel much as a kid. He’s already mentioned that his family didn’t have the money but I can’t knock him because he’s been so many different places, and he always embraces where he’s at instead of complaining. He actually seems extremely grateful for the life that he’s been able to carve out for himself doing this Disney vlogging stuff and has been everywhere. Just the other day he was in New Orleans with Roosevelt’s. Kyle on the other hand is an idiot who’s never been anywhere and acts like he’s a travel expert. It’s night and day compared to PMM.

tnutz

This new season of Tater’s World is a bore. How is it already a repeat? We got the “stress meltdown” last year and the year before that and so on. Characters from last season didn’t return for this season (Handmaiden’s sister and brother-in-law). The storyline is more confusing than the movie Inception. Is he living his best life? Is he stressed? Is he opening a PO Box? Does he need a break from doing nothing to just do more of nothing? Will he ever get with Nick? Why isn’t he invited to hang with Jojo anymore? Does he have any friends? Is he making $350k a year or $3.5k? Is he a unibomber? Is he on Epstein’s list…since he is so rich and famous and likes young girls?

• Haha

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
You know what helps me with stress/anxiety?
Planning things out before I do them! That way I know what to expect and I know what I have to do which lowers the stress levels.

But I guess if you’ve never really worked a real job in your life, and you never had to plan for anything and you’re not going to. When your generation sees people that put a camera in front of their face and make money, they think that’s all they have to do and there’s nothing else to it. No sympathy no pity for Kyle.

• Heart

onechanz

Kyle calls out for his sock puppet…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
Stressed out cause he has to embark on a new direction to save his channel. The Patreon tiers will be essentially like an OnlyFans subscription. He alludes to this as he’s prepping his body: Healthy green beans diet, weight loss, gonna go to gym to workout and gain muscle.
Will Casey’s feet be an extra bonus in his Coral level tier? 🦶🏻

• Haha
  • Wow

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Cleaning is never on his mind when he has other things on his mind. He has been stressed and has anxiety. Give me a break. You live alone in a 1 bedroom apt. If you clean up after yourself every day, there is not much to clean.

1704467999258.png

• Angry

AKW24

VIP Member
It's not creator burnout. It's called living in Orlando's Groundhog Day. I do and see more different things than this dork and I have a traditional desk job. Go do something other than Disney for once, you idiot.
His problem is he isn't adventurous enough to go to anything outside of his Disney Bubble. There is SO much more to do in Orlando alone.

If he doesn't know what to expect, it's too far outside of his comfort zone unless he has a chaperone to act as his security blanket and protector from all things new and different.

All the things he does outside of Disney are "safe" or he has someone else taking lead. The Iberostar trips were relatively "safe" since they were outside of busy times and he had Casey to hold his hand. New York was "safe" because he had mommy and sister-wife there to protect him. Even going to the mall. He won't do it without Casey.

edit:

in 3 seconds flat, I found a list of things to do that are not Disney Parks related.
One thing that I'm sure is his hang up on going to do different things is that there is a cost related with going. He's broke so he can't afford to go.

Last edited:

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
The end of the video today he is seething mad. Making the same gestures and face expressions as when Casey pisses him off. And wow what a cluster fuck of a video. This should have been one of his “off camera” evenings. The cousin is as obnoxious as he is and it felt like he was flirting with her almost into an obnoxious one up contest. I think he’s into her.

• Wow
  • Haha