Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

darkabbie

In his defense when we checked on Friday, Sunday did show blacked out. My brother showed me because he was pissed because we couldn't go. I showed him after your picture and also checked. He's fuming because he wanted to go today

Reactions: 3

AKW24

VIP Member
I don't think he was planning to move around this time when the cruise was booked. But funds b low and he needs to move in Casey ASAP to continue living his best life.
didn't he know he had to move though? the current apartment was only "temporary" which means it had an end date to where he had to find another place.

He booked it when he had just started dating Casey so it was at least a year ago. He didn’t know he would be moving at that time. I think he was still living with JoJo if I’m not mistaken.
oh well then he's sol lol

but, that's assuming he actually clicked confirm himself.

Reactions: 2

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Hey guys. That “business things” line was from the Signia by Hilton Bonnet Creek (back in 9/17/23) series which included his highly acclaimed review of Epicurious. This was discussed in thread #47:

I went looking for those videos but they are no longer there. Didn’t some of you guys reach out to Hilton about Kyle’s behavior promoting their brand? Hmm.. I wonder what happened to those videos … mysteriously deleted like the NC vlog? :unsure:
The Epicurious video looks to still be there, from 9/18/23. Called 'NEW Fine Dining Experience At Disney World: Epicurious Progressive Tour'

Was there another one that's missing?

Dismom2

VIP Member
ok- I have random not-Kyle-related youtube question, since i know some of you have channels you post videos on. (PS thanks for keeping this thread rocking', so that i dont have to suffer through the Daily Dump! HAHA)
Ok. So i have 2 YouTube accounts. one thats a regular one, and then a more "anonymous" one for when i want to be a little "spicy" in the comments HAHAHA
So i left a comment on a (non-Disney related) channel with my "anonymous" account. It really wasn't anything controversial at all. Nothing racist, political, none of that.
But I could see from my normal account that my "anonymous" comment didn't get posted. I figured it got deleted or something.
WELL- today i noticed that it showed up! This is days later! So what does that mean? Does YouTube have a group of people who review certain comments on every channel, and then approves them?? (this isn't a super huge channel) Or was it the channel creator who reviewed and approved it to finally show up??
Hope it makes sense- just curious how it all works from a "creator's" side.
Keep on, keeping on guys!!!

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
I saw her video. We have a place similar to that in downtown L.A. I have to drive about an hour to get to anything in l.a. for the most part but there is so much to find and explore. I often say I'm a tourist in my hometown and I know it is different than Orlando due to the sprawl, but I always find these hidden gems of museums or galleries. Bars and restaurants. Historic points of interest that are not boring. Kyle needs to watch some Bald and Bankrupt and take a few pages from his adventures.
St. Vincent Court, or Grand Central Market?

Reactions: 1

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
So many pages to catch up on lately. Sadly, he’s done nothing out of the ordinary dump.

The 4 park faux flex was pretty funny considering that we are sitting in the Grand Californian right now and did 6 parks in one day. We even dined at 33 in Disneyland to celebrate. Such a shame that Kyle can’t do the same thanks to his $500 limit.
How badly packed is it over there right now? We are heading over later this morning