Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
Now his unabomber look includes a packers onesieView attachment 2678117
I’m sorry, but he looks like those crazy characters who wander around Times Square bothering people to take photos.
“Wanna take a photo with me? Just $10!”
IMG_7357.jpeg

Does he really think he looks cool? 🤮 He’s right; he’s not part of Gen Y or Gen Z because nobody in those generations would dress like this! He is his own generation- Gen N for Needy Narcissistic kNuckleheaded gNat.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

BlurryCat

VIP Member
This little idiot does not even realize no 30 year old in the world would look at his pathetic existence and say it’s ‘good’
View attachment 2667852
Not true! Every 30 year old wishes they could live in an apartment subsidized by mom and dad, drive a 14 year old Barbie car, be in a loveless relationship, and drink and seethe until 3AM every night.

• Haha

Gootsy

When I bought my first house the mortgage company was absolutely brutal, I think they even requested a rectal exam.

Bought my second house during the bubble and was approved for an astronomical mortgage with a few minor questions.

Bought my current home cash, no mortgage companies involved, but 100% helped me get the house as I was able to close in two weeks with no contingencies.

I have no idea how far up your ass they get now with first time mortgages. I think he can pull off the securing a mortgage with co-signers, but there's no way I feel he can pull off the total monthly nut of a mortgage (on his own).

No money for cruises, and cookies, and STK ... the vlogs will be him going from free water station to free water station in the parks, and home vlogs. His base will stop watching him and cause his monthly income to get smaller with the same monthly nut looking at him. House back on market in nine months and he will then proclaim home ownership is lame and renting is fire. After watching this, my itch will have been scratched and even I will stop watching along.

All just my predictions using his past actions.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
So he says that Casey is a big cleaner and that balances them out since they will be moving in together. You KNOW that means SHE will be doing ALL the cleaning and he will use the excuse that he is stressed and anxious.

Buckle up Casey. Hope you are ready to be FULL TIME housewife too.
Let's not forget that he made his ex clean up EVERYTHING when they lived together. Kylie is never going to lift a finger to do anything around the house/apartment. He has too many BIG THINGS on his mind which are more important, like his sock puppet, Morgon and playing Call of Duty. :cool:
002605.png

Casey might think that "playing house" and cleaning up after her man-child is fun & cute at first, but it's going to get old real quick.

Last edited:
  • Angry

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I hope Swish, FRE, or Detonation Disney splices in Kyle’s old comments about his messy roommates in to his comments about cleaning in today’s vlog. Toss in “It’s gonna be a party!” for her reaction.
I threw this together real quick :)

• Haha
  • Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I thought that was who we were talking about (too early on a Sunday to ruin the day by watching the vlog).
Yep. She's like a female version of Kylie. Almost as obnoxious as him and thirsty for that attention and clout. Constantly screaming and WOOOOing in the park too.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Obviously Kp is afraid that Tom might think of him as the loser that he is; thus my reason for thinking the grifter would better off calling him Mr. Durliat at this point in his relationship with his daughter - especially since he has not put a ring on her finger yet. (Doubtful that he ever will.) Our little mini-man has convinced himself that "Tom" likes it when one of his stans recognizes him when they are in public. Really, Kyle? Don't you think he might be more amenable to appearing in your videos if he liked your vlogs and thought what you produced had any merit? I don't think a guy like Tom who works hard at a respectable job which requires intelligence, skill, and the ability to think quickly in what could be a life or death situation on board an aircraft he is piloting finds anything about you admirable - let alone cares if someone recognizes you from the daily dump you put out every day. Doesn't seem like most members of the Durliat clan want to join your fan club.
On his trip to NC (in the now deleted vlog) he was acting like a scared little boy and repeatedly asking Kevin, Casey, and Brianne if he's "doing good." Of course, they all praised him and told him he's doing amazing and "Tom thinks he's awesome." (..🤣) He's terrified of Tom knowing he's a loser, and I don't blame him. No respectable father would want their daughter dating the homunculus.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Kylie says that cleaning is never on his mind. But Casey is a big cleaner so it's going to balance them out when they move in together (hint hint, Casey can clean up all his messes just like Jacquelyn).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
I just watched the dump. Here’s my recap:

1. Kyle says “Most of you guys might not know, but when marathon weekend is here, crowds go up.” Uhhh… I think that’s a given Kyle?? He then goes on to say that he can’t get a park pass for Sunday with his “top tier annual pass.” Was that him trying to own the hatters when we said he was probably blacked out recently when he wasn’t going to the parks?

2. Kyle calls the International Festival of the Arts “IFARTS”. Yeah, I get it that people call it FARTS to be funny, but it just makes him seem even more immature and cringey than usual. At least TRY to be a little professional, Kyle.

3. Kyle says that this year at Festival of the Arts, he is going to buy some art for his new place because it’s “in the budget”, but then immediately says the $200 Valentines Day Mickey and Minnie dolls are not in the budget. Um, Kyle, have you seen how much money some of the art sells for at the Festival of the Arts?? If you found something for $200, that would be a bargain!

4. Kyle goes on Test Track but surprisingly doesn’t talk a lot, scream, or woooo. Good job Kyle, now do that for EVERY RIDE from now on.

5. Kyle proceeds to show us EVERY closed up tent and festival booth that hasn’t opened up. Riveting!!

6. Kyle is disappointed that they took down the New Year’s party zone.

7. Kyle is shocked that since there’s no festival booths opened that the other quick service areas have long lines and shows us every long line he comes across.

8. Kyle pronounces Goshiki as GA-shiki and Française and Fran-Casey.

9. Kyle says flowers he walks by smells like The Flower and Garden Festival.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
It feels like another desperate act to get validation from his stans. "Oh, woe is me, I'm going to quit vlogging, please beg me to stay!"
---
He blames Casey again. He says he used to put his channel first, but now he's putting Casey and his relationship first. Then says he needs to start putting himself first. :rolleyes:
---
005817.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Savannah wants some of that smelly dwarf 🍄. Casey looks so uncomfortable 😲

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow

AKW24

VIP Member
Lmaoooo he’s getting roasted in today’s comment section too.

Hey Kyle, you must be thinking Girl math again as you are 100% Gen Y (millennial)

2023-29 = 1994

This definition I found in a google search suite you very well.

1704486058072.png

1704485958822.png

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Looks like Big Sissy just arrived for the wellness check and help arrange the moving situation with him and handmaiden.

Last edited:

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He squeals and does a fist pump when he says Hulkalexa is coming tomorrow.

005926.png

005927.png

---
Looks like his clippers must be broken since he's back to wearing his man sweater. Or maybe his sugar daddies like the sasquatch look?
A bunch of them got really upset when he shaved his chest. He's growing it back out in preparation for the new Patreon tiers and shower show revival.

• Haha
  • Sick

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
I hate to say it, but I miss Savannah. If you turned the volume down, you could still watch her tits bounce and enjoy how uncomfortable the Doormat constantly was.

• Haha