Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
The end of the video today he is seething mad. Making the same gestures and face expressions as when Casey pisses him off. And wow what a cluster fuck of a video. This should have been one of his “off camera” evenings. The cousin is as obnoxious as he is and it felt like he was flirting with her almost into an obnoxious one up contest. I think he’s into her.
Major flirting going on. Casey looked like a third wheel following them around on their date.

005902.png

Savannah towers over oar dwarf.

005904.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19

BlurryCat

VIP Member
What a coincidence that "Peter" (or whatever Kylie's sock puppet is called today) is always quiet whenever he's with his family somewhere,, with Taylor, or with Alexa. What a sheer coincidence. Just remember, it's definitely not Kyle.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Uh oh! Uh oh! Before I go, I just noticed this and had to cap it and drop it here. Looks like Kyle's Big Bird cruise daddy is still looking after and worrying about his little mentally defective, mangy, park crawling Chick. :LOL:

Show reservations? __ Bet somebody is anticipating a LOT of shower shows and singing "It's raining men....hallelujah!"🤣

View attachment 2680737 View attachment 2680743
Hey Chris, Kylie calls himself a professional world traveler/cruiser so you shouldn't need to remind him of these basic things like how to check-in and reserve showtimes. He studies and researches this stuff full time. 100 hours per week. Leave it to the professional.

• Haha

JerzGurl

Such riveting content today! Kylie gave us driving lessons AND we got to see him pack up his Christmas shit. Wow... no wonder he's burnt out. I can't imagine all the creative brain power it took for him to make today's vlog...

• Haha

QueenC17

Chatty Member
Alexa and her friend bought the express pass at Universal for $120 each. Kyle did not buy the express pass. Perhaps he thought his sister would cave at the last minute and buy him one but apparently she didn't. It seems really strange for Kyle not to have bought one when he's attending the park with two other people that he knows has one. Especially when he makes over $30,000 a year month. I'm sure Alexa and her friend would have had a great day without Kyle tagging along and monetizing their time in the park. But now he's inconveniencing them because they have to wait for him as he's not in the express lane with them.
---
I haven’t made it through an entire vlog for months now.
I still watch because I want to hold him accountable for all the weird creepy stupid things he does and I don't want him to get away with anything. Like today he starts filming his lifeguard's sister's booty butt and then she starts dancing and looks back at him with a "sexy" smile and he then gleefully exclaims "I didn't even tell her to do that!" 🤢🤮
20240112_145809.jpg
20240112_145830.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
I will say that I’d generally feel bad for ripping a girl for her looks, but if you’re going to throw on a pair of knockoff Lululemon shorts & shake your flat square ass in the direction of your brother’s camera for the world to see, I say you’re fair game

• Haha

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
Kyle and Savannah... man, they seem perfect for each other. I can't believe I'm saying this, but he actually has chemistry with her.
Well yeah. They’re both narcissist attention whore energy vampires. Their chemistry is them competing with each other for the attention.

• Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Lil' Kylie is manic and off the hook because Sister-Wife is there. He's walking around clutching Alexa's shoulder, the same way he walks around with Casey and his mom.

005938.png

OMG :ROFLMAO: 😂 This is a 30 year old man...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I love that KP is now telling people in his comments section not to watch if they offer any criticism. That is going to go so well.

It is offensive to me that KP can call himself a "Creator". Someone that makes stained glass windows is a creator. KP just keeps filming Runaway Railway and calls it his "art" and "content."

• Haha

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
Just watched the dump. Kyle is having a midlife crisis at 29 years old! 😂 Tattle lives rent-free 24/7 in his head and he’s starting to doubt the longevity (my word, not his) of his YouTube channel. 😂

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Wow he is stupid. He says his analytics are going up but his views are going down. He's such a moron. He then says he looks at analytics way too much and then immediately contradicts himself by saying that his revenue is up 20% or 15% then adds he doesn't really know. Huh?? You're constantly studying the analytics but you have no idea what they show?? Casey, girl, run. Your boy's job is riding the people mover while holding a video camera and he's stressed to the max. This doesn't bode well for your future hun.
View attachment 2668213View attachment 2668212View attachment 2668214
He is so full of shit.

Views b down
Analytics b up
Revenue b up
But he doesn't really know

Kylie in a nutshell 🤣

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Didn't he "run" the 10k last time (or at least start in the corral and walk through the finish with who knows what in between), then proceeded to sleep with the medal for the next week?
He needed pain meds after waddling a 5k with multiple character meet-and-greet stops and couldn't walk the next day. No way he could do a 10k.

• Haha

QueenC17

Chatty Member
You guyzzzz, aren't we lucky?? Kyle is teaching us to cook! The guy who can barely make microwave green beans and can't cut a freaking onion is teaching us how to cook. The fu@king audacity is off the charts.
20240104_144455.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry

QueenC17

Chatty Member
Alexa's friend accidentally pick up an item that she thought was going to end up costing her $80. And it costs 200. instead of admitting she made a mistake she bought it so she wouldn't be embarrassed
Yeah and it happened off camera so why does it have to become part of Kyle's clickbait title? It had nothing to do with the breakfast or anything that even happened that day. He said it happened at World of Disney where she thought she was buying $20 tumblers and they were actually 50. But really it makes no sense to put that as part of the title except Kyle's desperate for clicks.