Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
There's a part of the video in the beginning where Casey says something like "It's a girls weekend plus Kyle"

Then after that Kyle says, "That's fine thats how I rolled growing up"

So he's been infiltrating his sister and her friends group since forever?
I think he's always invited himself out with "the girls" his entire life because he just doesn't get along with other guys. Generally, women tend to be more compassionate and tolerating in social settings than men, and will put up with his narcissistic antics. Not saying all women, but this is why he only hangs out with women and has no male friends anymore. Plus he feels like he has more control over them and feels less threatened.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

WDWUO83

VIP Member
So he says that Casey is a big cleaner and that balances them out since they will be moving in together. You KNOW that means SHE will be doing ALL the cleaning and he will use the excuse that he is stressed and anxious.

Buckle up Casey. Hope you are ready to be FULL TIME housewife too.
This reminds me of when the Bro Cruise happened with JoJo, Nick, etc. Kyle was getting ready and talked about how much he needed a girlfriend so someone would pick out his clothes for him. He’s always wanted a mommy/maid/caregiver, not a partner.

Parents out there. PLEASE don’t raise your sons this way. It’s pretty obvious this is rooted in how the clown and banker brought him up.

• Heart
  • Wow

tnutz

Kyle Pallo #63: Did He Lose 12 Pounds of Body Fat or 12 Pounds of Brain Mass?

• Haha

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
No money for cruises, and cookies, and STK ... the vlogs will be him going from free water station to free water station in the parks, and home vlogs. His base will stop watching him and cause his monthly income to get smaller with the same monthly nut looking at him. House back on market in nine months and he will then proclaim home ownership is lame and renting is fire. After watching this, my itch will have been scratched and even I will stop watching along.

All just my predictions using his past actions.
I can see it now… Kyle will have a vlog of him eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich he brought from home at the new sitting area in EPCOT and chasing it down with free soda samples from Club Cool because he won’t be able to afford park food anymore. Maybe he will even charge his phone there to save on the electric bill. He probably wants Casey to move in with him so bad so she can do all the grocery shopping and prepare all his meals for him because he won’t be able to afford DoorDash anymore and he’s so lame and pathetic that he can’t cook even simple things for himself. He is so reliant on her that I don’t know how he ever survived without her.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I was thinking…back when Tater was on his first and second DCP, his channel was actually fun. He had roommates to include and all their personalities made for entertaining and engaging content. I truly liked those days of his channel. Now he has no friends and his channel is mostly him (with Handmaiden upon occasion). Alone, Kyle is not that funny or interesting. Just a bunch of rambling and complaining. He went from fun, young guy to grumpy old man in three years time. He really needs to reboot his channel.
I don't think he can ever capture what his channel was. He's better off throwing in the towel and finding a real job before he's in his 30s. Better than continue to flail around on YouTube until he's 35, unemployed, with nothing on his CV.

• Heart

tnutz

Tater, at a height shorter than windows and 13 year olds, should go to every park and have a “Am I Tall Enough to Go on This Ride,” challenge. It would be like JoJo’s pulling the sword gimmick, but Tater could do this at every ride, at every park, all over the world. He won’t be limited to Disney like JoJo.

• Haha
  • Heart

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
At a minimum, you've got to appreciate CruiseBear's game. With Kyle complaining about his mental health, he sees a floundering fish in a barrel & is shooting his shot. Next move, free cruise compliments of the Bear. Brian Stevens better watch his back! CruiseBear, I salute you, player
How amazingly awesome would it be if CruiseBear was a Pete Werner sock puppet?

• Haha
  • Wow

truthfinder407

“Work on my mental health” this POS was just playing golf today and did absolutely nothing with his life….. Is that not considered “working on your mental health”

SMH

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Mature? Sensible? The comments today are hilarious. His stans are delusional.
Complete delusion. Really shows how far gone his stans are. Some are wailing and crying in the comments about Kyle saying he's "stressed" while others are telling him how amazing, mature and mentally strong he is 😂 What is wrong with these people?

• Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
Looks like he's maintaining the same level of views as much of 2023. And that's fine with him. He's okay with scraping by doing the bare minimum. Anything else can be subsidized by the Clown Posse and Casey (who I'm sure will be taking care of a lot more of his bills once she moves in). Grifty said he's going to start making 20 minute videos instead of 30 and start taking more breaks.
His big plus is The Handmaiden, her stable job/discounts/income and her looking after his day to day needs ___ and his security is the knowledge the Clown Posse will bail him out when he fails (as he so often has and will continue to do for as long as they live) and can't maintain himself. Indeed, that and what he can grift off the morons online and the sugardaddies left is all fine with him.
It all could easily fall apart and he's decided, as lazy and shiftless as he is, he's fine crawling around the parks and panhandling for what else he can get, a little cruise now and then and some gifts. That's his pathetic existence.
Plato (That's Plato not Pluto :ROFLMAO:) famously said that to '...enter fully into life is to accept the possibility of death (meaning rejection and the pains of life), but to refuse to enter fully into life is to accept stagnation as a way of life. That is a worse fate than death.'

Pallo is a lazy coward who will never enter "fully into life" and he has accepted stagnation as a way of life. As a matter of fact, after all this time, I don't think I'm being cruel by saying it's painfully obvious that he's simply not intelligent enough or emotionally equipped to deal fully with life as any normal functioning adult would. He's irrepairably broken goods, a lost cause.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hardly Here

VIP Member
I don't think he can ever capture what his channel was. He's better off throwing in the towel and finding a real job before he's in his 30s. Better than continue to flail around on YouTube until he's 35, unemployed, with nothing on his CV.

I think this all boils down to Dwarfy being extremely LAZY. He's been coddled and babied so much that he has absolutely no motivation, and, no reason to have any. No matter how little he accomplishes, how little he concentrates on his 'art', no matter how much time he spends doing unproductive tasks, video games, trolling X, etc, he's still going to have a warm place to sleep and something to eat.

In years past this would be the 18 year old that the family would intervene and force him to join the military. This would be the 'tough love' kid that parents finally figured out he would be homeless and they'd find a way to MAKE him have some personal responsibility.

Look at him, everything he does has to do with finding more time to sleep and play video games. Last week he was flexing that he can now edit his daily vlog in 20 minutes. Jesus Christ, that's like bragging that he can bang a woman in a minute and a half. Quantity over quality for everything!

His narcissism and the belief that he knows everything puts him in that sweet spot that there's no easy way out of this for him. Honestly, if he hadn't found this middle school, titless wonder C aSey to act in concert with his sucker parents, he'd be in a world of hurt.

He's a broken tween in a dwarfy mans body who needs constant validation and constant new new new flexes to survive.

There's no getting better for what he's got without some kind of rock bottom intervention.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
This reminds me of when the Bro Cruise happened with JoJo, Nick, etc. Kyle was getting ready and talked about how much he needed a girlfriend so someone would pick out his clothes for him. He’s always wanted a mommy/maid/caregiver, not a partner.

Parents out there. PLEASE don’t raise your sons this way. It’s pretty obvious this is rooted in how the clown and banker brought him up.
With my partner, we both work. She's better at cooking and enjoys it, so she cooks more often, but I'll take care of the dishes and clean up after. If she picks up groceries, I always help her carry them in and put them away. I handle the home maintenance stuff and the yard. Point being, we both contribute to the household equally and in different ways. That's how adult relationships work and last when you live together.

You're 100% right, Kylie wants a maid/caretaker. He wants his life to feel like a cruise, where he has someone always preparing food for him, cleaning up after him, cleaning his room for him, etc.

It's clear that his parents coddled and babied him.

Last edited:

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I cannot believe the number of stans in his comments telling him to be thankful & how millions dream of the life he lives. I mean, who??? Dude’s 30 years old, lives day to day in a rental unit next to a retention pond in central Florida with no friends, sponging off his parents to make ends meet, playing video games all day, & eating meals off a towel on the floor in his living room…and that’s life to be desired? Good grief, talk about setting the bar at the floor
  • In a loveless relationship
  • Drives a 14 year old clunker he paid twice the value for
  • Goes to the same theme park every day
  • Eats off a bath towel on the floor in an apartment subsidized by his parents
  • Needs a chaperone to venture outside the Disney bubble
  • Scared of power tools
  • Mooches off his parents, sister, and Discount Durliat
  • Needs his entire family (his "team") to censor comments so his ego doesn't get hurt
  • Has to beg and panhandle for little cruises and trips rather than just paying it for it like a normal, working adult
  • Lounges around all day ordering DoorDash, playing Call of Duty, and scours the internet for anyone saying something critical about him to seethe and make sock puppet accounts to threaten them to "keep his boy KP's name out of their mouth."
What a life to desire and be jealous of, huh?

Last edited:
  • Haha