Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DetroitFartCity

Once again another video full of wrong information. He says that Tower was down the day before and will be down for a lengthy refurbishment when in reality it's Rock n Rollercoaster that is down. He says this while looking at a wait times screen that shows Tower with a 13 minute wait (a walk on). He somehow doesn't know that at 7am, you can make your first Lightning Lane selection. He tells his viewers they can do it 15 minutes before the park opens which could totally fuck you if it's a very busy park day and the times sell out quick. By watching his videos to learn, his viewers could have a worse trip. Surprise to no one.

• Angry
Reactions: 18

Gootsy

She’s an idiot. If she didn’t want to spend the money then why go through with the transaction. Or, if she was embarrassed initially, then she can RETURN THEM while she is still there. Good lord!
This is yet another example of Kyle enjoying the misfortune of others around him. He thinks it's funny that she made a mistake. No empathy.

But chuckle at his mistakes, and he will run into a (Hoop Dee Doo) washroom and pout. Can dish it out, can't take any heat at all.

• Sad
  • Heart

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
There were too many contradictions and things that made zero sense in todays vlog, but one that stood out was that he was saying how 2022 was his best YouTube year ever and he thinks it’s because he went on a lot of cruises, but then made ZERO mention of the “4,5, or 6” cruises he said he booked this year or put a deposit on, and especially about his Icon of the Seas cruise at the end of this month. If he thinks the cruises are what made his channel successful in the past, why wouldn’t he at least mention them again to the viewers or say he was looking forward to them? Oh yeah, I know… he’s not going on any of them except his grifted Icon of the Seas one.

Jjjg

VIP Member
Someone tell him Adam bought his own golf cart to ride around Celebration maybe he'll get more stressed. 😂

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
If anyone else forwards Pallo's theft & encouragement of theft to Universal, make sure to also bring up the fact that he was the only vlogger to ignore the million no filming signs and audio cues on the Minions preview, laugh about it, and keep the video up for monetary gain. And his repeated filming on Hagrid's which puts other guests at risk. I'd be shocked if he wasn't already on their radar since they informed people after the Minions incident that they were looking into it, but seemingly decided not to take any action.

If Univeral thinks they're getting any benefit from this clown, they'd be crazy. He's been trashing their brand lately in his vlogs and also trashed last year's HHN.
---
Absolutely. And so should Jete. I'm no fan of Adam the Woo or Jete, but fair is fair. Their transgressions in breaking park rules weren't nearly as bad a Pallo's were and continue to be.: Dangerously filming on rides against posted rules; entering areas to film when signs warning not to are clear and he walks past them.....and on and on.
Both Adam and Jete should be allowed access and given an apology by Universal (Adam) and Disney (Jete) IF Pallo is allowed to continue to flaunt the rules and break them when he wants.
Disney and Universal are so timid because they're worried that the followers of these vloggers will get upset and boycott them if they take action. The worst that would happen is Hulkster and Deby Sue would weep for a few days. But they'd get over it. Nothing would happen to Universal's bottom line and the lack of obnoxious leeches like Pallo would make for a more pleasant guest experience.
---
Sorry here is the shot
Look who immediately replied :ROFLMAO:

006025.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

QueenC17

Chatty Member
Kyle bought this jacket today because it's so cold when he golfs now but how did he wind up shirtless with it on? Seems like he's purposely previewing for the sugar daddy showers. Also his receding hairline is picking up speed.
20240108_225304.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
casey-durliat-servant.png

---
While he's watching the game on the couch, his doormat is walking back and forth from the kitchen serving him snacks and drinks. Food was served at half-time, and Kyle said that Casey did a good job. No holes in the drywall tonight 😌

• Sick
  • Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
Well, to bring it all together, someone did some digging on "...oar new house." :ROFLMAO:

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ Oar' house is a very, very, very fine house... ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮
not.gif

kylehouse34.jpg
kylehouse 33.jpg

kylehouse35.jpg
laughing-at-you-happy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
Jesus Christ

I wouldn’t last five seconds spending time with this chick. She is so annoying I could barely watch these past two days. She and Kyle are perfect for each other.

• Sick
  • Haha

DonnyBergerStan

VIP Member
Ok, serious question since I've just caught up on sooooo much, why are people blocking out this account name? I'm so confused
Kyle got embarrassed and butthurt when that person called him out for the fake account he made and the disgusting homophobic, fatphobic, misoginistic and supremicist posts he was making and engaging with on that account, so he's trying to get revenge by stealing his photos and identity for the account. We're blurring it in respect of the person who's identity he stole to try to get revenge by.

Notice all of the time he spends trying (and failing) to roast his critics on Twitter instead of spending actual time on making his channel better, engaging with his loyal (and delusional) viewers, being a better partner to Casey and trying to get his life in order so his sister and his parents don't have to bail him out every two weeks.

So is this shade being thrown at JoJo or Kyle? Both have been pushing Patreon and begging for money since the beginning of the year.

Screen Shot 2024-01-04 at 6.21.44 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow

PhillyGuy1

Chatty Member
It's stuff like this that makes me wonder how in the world Pallo was awarded a college degree. This one is over the top stupid. Doesn't know the difference between "fair" and "fare." OMG - U. Wisco should be ashamed to have their name associated with this fool.

I think any day you wake up this conflicted and burnt out is a day you don’t film or post you just focus on you

1 reply

NgKXg8ImgfKiEVTW9snlgE7g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@KylePalIo

3 hours ago
That’s fare

As far as todays daily dump goes, I couldn't even watch 30 seconds of his same old whining. Kyle, go take that break that you need since you are so stressed - and while you are on it, disappear.

• Haha