Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
You know what I would like. NOT for him to take a break BUT to video himself for 24 hours so we can see what he ACTUALLY does with this time to prove that he is overworked and stressed out.
He did NOTHING in this video and then went home and played some golf in the living room. What was he planning to do the rest of the day? Probably nothing and just waiting for Casey to come home.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

BlurryCat

VIP Member
The end of the video today he is seething mad. Making the same gestures and face expressions as when Casey pisses him off. And wow what a cluster fuck of a video. This should have been one of his “off camera” evenings. The cousin is as obnoxious as he is and it felt like he was flirting with her almost into an obnoxious one up contest. I think he’s into her.
Seething because he had to walk and then get an Uber back to his car. Took him 55 minutes and cut into his Call of Duty time.

• Haha

QueenC17

Chatty Member
The Kokushibo edit just dropped. I haven't seen this one yet but the others are pretty funny on this channel.
20240105_183440.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

jipeta2021

VIP Member
That relationship would turn sour quick. Two narcissists competing for attention. Mini-man would be punching walls within weeks.
Totally! The only reason he has chemistry with her and he likes her is because she brings this energy to his vlogs that Casey doesn’t bring. She’s also incredibly loud and obnoxious, which brings more attention to him so he loves that and she also treats him like he’s famous or something. I can guarantee that that would get old really fast for him because he doesn’t like outspoken women and he doesn’t like anyone stealing his shine. And Savannah seems like the kind of person that wouldn’t keep her mouth shut for anyone. I personally think she’s incredibly obnoxious but that’s just me. Also, as soon as she realized how broke he is and how sad his life really is, she would dump him so fast.

• Haha

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
I cannot believe the number of stans in his comments telling him to be thankful & how millions dream of the life he lives. I mean, who??? Dude’s 30 years old, lives day to day in a rental unit next to a retention pond in central Florida with no friends, sponging off his parents to make ends meet, playing video games all day, & eating meals off a towel on the floor in his living room…and that’s life to be desired? Good grief, talk about setting the bar low

• Haha

AKW24

VIP Member
You'd think a "professional travel vlogger" wouldn't need to be reminded about his check-in time and how to check-in though.
I vaguely remember the Margaritaville sailing where he would not have been able to get on the ship had Lora not packed HIS travel documents for him.

• Haha
  • Wow

DonnyBergerStan

VIP Member
I have a few theories for why Kyle is so stressed:

1. Casey looked at her finances and moving in with Kyle told him she couldn’t pay for all the cruises he was hoping for.

2. Casey was talking about finances and reminded Kyle that he has to pay taxes and now he’s panicking.

3. Kyle was looking for Disney news to copy on YouTube and saw that Mickey Views who makes videos as a hobby outside of his real job and only posts 3-4 times a month is outperforming his videos by 4x, 5x as much in views.

4. Kyle thought he had more loyal Stan’s in Patreon than he did but saw this week that it’s actually only Brian, Wendy, and Sugar Daddy Jeff that comment on his exciting news.

5. Casey made Kyle cut back on Tito’s for the new year as a requirement for her moving in and he’s having major withdrawals.

The good part is, if this does well in the algorithm new viewers will come across this and see just how whiny and entitled he is and how gross and cult-like his viewers are.

• Haha

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
Here’s the recap of ridiculousness for today’s dump:

1. Kyle shows us the little window dioramas of Mickey’s Christmas Carol on Main Street and says that Donald Duck is acting as Scrooge. Has Kyle never heard of Scrooge McDuck? I guess he never watched Ducktales as a kid.

2. Kyle says popcorn is a healthy snack. He then gets cheeseburger spring rolls after that.

3. Kyle says “It’s a cold, well, SEMI cold, it’s like low 70s high 80s nighttime night.”

4. Kyle continues with the annoying nicknames. First it was the Grand Flo, now it’s Lib Square. I thought Kyle wasn’t a fan of libs.

5. Savannah is obnoxious and annoying. Kyle wants to bang her.

6. Kyle loudly spoils the hatbox ghost.

7. Savannah does a really annoying bit where she pretends she’s on MTV Cribs and the castle is her crib. When she goes through the rooms they will tour and ends with the master suite, Kyle LOUDLY proclaims “Looking forward to THAT”, then Savannah shows a door that goes to a hidden something and winks at Kyle and says he has the pleasure of going there, right in front of Casey, who looks visibly uncomfortable. This is further proof that Kyle and Savannah want to bang each other. They are practically the same person: loud, obnoxious, narcissistic, gum chewing, and has to always be the center of attention.

8. The monorails are down and Kyle doesn’t want to wait in the line for the ferry boat. He says that he “thinks there’s a way to walk from the ‘Grand Flo’ to the Polynesian right now, but if not then you can still kind of walk it.” He said it took 10 mins to walk to the Grand Flo, then the next clip is of him saying he had to get a Lyft to his car and that it took him almost an hour to get to his car. He probably should have just waited for the damn ferry.

• Haha
  • Wow

QueenC17

Chatty Member
Popcorn recap: Kyle walks into Magic Kingdom and says that the popcorn always smells up the area. He's trying to say that the popcorn smells good but of course Kyle b stupid. Next, Kyle says that Disney popcorn is disgustingly good. Then he says that's a Kyle word. He then says his family always gets popcorn and he wants to bring that to Casey and her family. He decides to go get popcorn in Liberty Square because there's too many people near the main entrance. I guess people b scary for our little Kyle. He says Casey and fam are on their way but he's going to get the popcorn now. Then he says he will offer them some when they arrive. Of course what he's not going to tell them is that as soon as he got the popcorn he stuck his face and tongue right in it because that's how disgusting pigs eat. Then his eyes roll back in his head and he makes his O face and says that's fressssh. He makes my skin crawl.
20240107_143722.jpg
20240107_144233.jpg
20240107_144959.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Why didn't Kylie drive down to Miami to film the arrival of the Icon of the Seas?

View attachment 2682929
A good vlog would have been him taking the Brightline down to Miami, stay at a hotel overnight, get up to see the ship come in and then back home. BUT....no, let's go do another boring vlog of eating and roaming around a theme park. Amazing how much planning he said he has done at 5am when he couldn't sleep to have vlogs this week.

• Heart

jipeta2021

VIP Member
Living together is a lot different than "dating" and she's going to quickly learn that. She thinks his infantilism and acting as his mommy is "cute" and "fun" right now, but I guarantee it's going to get old when she's tired from her 9-5 and he demands she pick up groceries, cook, clean, and take out the trash every night while he's been lounging around in his pajamas playing video games all day. And she's going to quickly find out about his wall-punching temper if she ever tells him no. Also people tend to get comfortable when they live together, so she's going to see more of his 'true self.' I bet he currently tells her how hard he's working all day, but she's going to find out how much of a lazy bum he is.

His stans are like a cult with ow they coddle and protect him like he's a fragile child. My favorite is how they all gang up on anyone offering up constructive criticism. They all sound exactly like Kile with how they tell people they're jealous and "stop watching if you don't like it."
I completely agree! Since she works a full-time job, she’s going to require he do some things around the house even though she’s a little weak little mouse she’s still gonna want him like you said to take out the trash or pick up after himself during the day when she’s not there and that’s gonna be a big problem because he’s used to being babied. She’s going to come home every night to a sink full of dishes or trash all over the house that he didn’t pick up and as soon as she mentions it it’s gonna be a problem. She’s gonna wind up, resenting him and remembering that her family told her not to move in with him. It’s going to affect her relationship with her sister who seems to be her best friend and it’s going to take a toll on her mental health. I actually feel kind of sorry for her. She has no idea what she’s getting herself into.
---
Isn’t it about that time where they have to renew their annual passes? I wonder if Casey told him he couldn’t get the incredi pass anymore since it’s $1500 and now they have a budget since she’s moving in.😂
---
😂😂😂
IMG_7471.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

HouHok

Now he’s turning to Instagram 🥴
It's not creator burnout. It's called living in Orlando's Groundhog Day. I do and see more different things than this dork and I have a traditional desk job. Go do something other than Disney for once, you idiot.

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Jete has a new podcast. The first guest that he wants to have on is Kyle, but him and JoJo said it might be hard because he's a very busy man.

View attachment 2683754
View attachment 2683755
Hard swallow when Jojo says Kyle, they’re totally clowning him, gotta love it. It’s fascinating to see Kyle’s old room with a bed with a comforter, side table & actual artwork on the wall. With just a handful of changes, it looks cleaner, brighter & more put together, almost like a real bedroom that a 20-something man with a job would sleep in

• Haha
  • Heart

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
1704392137330.png

Well, at least he's got solid support from the 50+ gay community. Hope his sock puppets are cool with that...

• Haha