Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Last week it was "I'm so blessed. My life is perfect. I'm living my best life. My channel is doing better than ever."

This week it's "I'm in a funk. I'm so stressed. I have so much anxiety. I need to take a step back."

005812.png

Anxiety is through the roof.

005814.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
Well, the time has come. I'm headed to the airport to jump on a plane and be in the land of OAR boy. Will I run into him between the hours of 8 and 10am this next week? Who knows? But I'm hopeful. Jump around, everyone.

• Haha

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
In Kyle's latest Instagram story he films himself saying it's so freeing not to have a camera in his hand. In his next picture he posts that he's going to be coming to the parks more often off camera. Isn't this the same whiny cry baby that just said he was burnt out from going to Disney every day? So now he's going to get over his burnout by going to the parks on his time off?🙄 I really doubt that Kyle's going to give up an opportunity to monetize his strolls around the parks.View attachment 2672749View attachment 2672748
Strange. Didn’t he need to take that Instagram photo with a camera? Wouldn’t he have had a camera (of some sort) in his hand? 🙄 Doesn’t that mean he’s still a slave to his camera? Or at least a slave to his social media?
IMG_7340.jpeg

And he wants to “come more off camera”? Good heavens, I sure hope he never “comes on camera”! Maybe he’s thinking about starting up his OnlyFans group again. 🤢🤮
Does he never edit before posting? English b hard!

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
View attachment 2668092
View attachment 2668096
KP talking to a camera in his living room, whining about how he needs to work less and enjoy life more while hitting a golf ball.

He isn't even 30, but acts like a retired old man. Last thing KP needs is more downtime, if he was smart (he is not), he would go volunteer around town a few times a month. He could film it, his fans would praise him and he wouldn't have to spend any money beside gas.

Instead he will play COD all day and argue on Twitter all night. Great career moves!!
Kylie's solution for all his stress:

1. Focus more on himself
2. Needs to work less

You really can't make this shit up.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
I'm guessing it's click bait.
Nope, a lot of whining and complaining how stressed out he is.
---
OMG I just can't today. The whining and complaining about how STRESSED he is. Please.just.don't. He has NO clue what stress is.

• Haha
Does he ever venture out anywhere other than Disney World?

He's been there over 1,000 times. There's so many other places to go around Orlando.
What makes it even more baffling to me is the fact that he used to work at Disney World. Imagine quitting a job and then going back to that workplace all the time. Again and again, and again and again. For years.

• Sad

peteykirch

VIP Member
I give Casey a month tops of coming home from her 9-5 to see Kyle in his PJs wanting to know what's for the dinner before she snaps and nukes him a tater in the microwave.

He is gonna need to be careful because with her being in the same house/apartment he can't pull the same "I b workin mad hard" all the time schtick if she comes home to see him playing COD.

It's the issue Ginn Tracker ran into when the pandemic hit, she couldn't do her pretend "editing" while Dimm was out filming content all day when they had to rely on a 100% home vlogs.

• Haha
  • Heart

tnutz

Those jerseys are very, shall we say, forgiving? They’re the new Hawaiian shirt for the pudgy set
Let’s be honest…the jerseys are not a good look on Tater no matter what. They make short people look shorter and fatter. He does not have the right body for them. Plus, that Marvel jersey is the worst.

• Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
It may not seem like he plans. But he plans. Trust.

• Haha

Chernabog

Alright Kyle, since we know you read here, I'll give you some golf tips.
This is how you started:
Screenshot 2024-01-05 6.45.25 PM.png

That (no) shot made like you at 3am and went for a drink. I ask sincerely, what were you thinking? Here is a shot approach annotation.
Screenshot 2024-01-05 6.45.25 PMb.png

I am pretty sure you think the ball is going to follow yellow, however it is going to follow green. And green is still not a great shot option since it is between two bunkers and over a lip of water with a downhill slope back into the drink. Green is proper flight line and the variance is between yellow and red even for good golfers, so even if you think you were hitting the ball along green, normal variance shows that is a shit tier decision. I would like to show you more evidence of your shit tier golf skills.
Screenshot 2024-01-05 6.44.33 PM.png

When you bring the club around it should be in a straight parallel line with your arms, not perpendicular. When people lock their wrists back like in that shot, they get more driving distance, but lose shot control, which increases variance, and brings you outside of those yellow and red lines above.

Also, you're a dwarf, but when golfing you're a golfing dwarf not a wood chopping dwarf, rotate your shoulders and hips, your weight shouldn't be on your heels, it's on the inseam of your back foot and the ball of the front foot. Do some exercises at home while waiting for the CoD gulag to load: when your arms are up like the dab pose,
dab.png

turn your front foot all the way in so it is pointing with your hands. Rotate your arms, hips, and foot around your body into the "give me an F" position; your toes should now be pointing forward away from your body.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
Let’s be honest…the jerseys are not a good look on Tater no matter what. They make short people look shorter and fatter. He does not have the right body for them. Plus, that Marvel jersey is the worst.
Plus, they are 100% polyester, so tater is gonna stink up a storm.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20