Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DetroitFartCity

Yesterday's vlogg he said he was going to Universal that night after the 4 park challenge (not even a challenge) but never seen any of the footage. Something says he is banned only going to City Walk and Halloween Horror Nights which is a hard ticket event so no ID is necessary.
That makes a lot of sense. He has only hung around City Walk and HHN. Casey even went without him a few times. Interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
Odd how none of these vloggers have gone to an Orlando Magic game. I'm watching the Stranger Couple who are English but live in Spain and come to Orlando all the time. Mostly USO but in this video they're doing a boat ride and gator adventure thing just 30-45 min south of the parks. Kyle just can't live without his bubble/safety net. How soon before he and Adam form a cart gang in Celebration?

Dismom2

VIP Member
You Tube's auto delete algorithyms are a joke and often remove comments, wholly innocent and innocuous, for seemingly no reason. Statistical data, for instance, will often bring an auto delete for NO reason whatsoever.

Often and likely that YouTube has flagged some replies as spam or inappropriate, and has hidden them automatically. Comments that have been flagged like this can be un-hidden by the video's uploader at their discretion. And sometimes a moderator on a channel will remove a comment only to have the creator put it back later when he/she notices it.

Believe me you're not alone with that problem. It's all very capricious there.
thanks! I was mostly curious whether it was the video uploader who "un-hid" my comment, or a random youtube employee HAHA But i guess it wouldn't be possible for youtube employees to review every "flagged" comment on every channel LOL so that wouldn't make sense.
Makes me feel better that the channel owner apparently didn't find my comment offensive after all! HAHA

SnapChet

VIP Member
So far oar mind-blowing things in 2024:
  • Hints about a sporadic trip to New York with Casey to see a Broadway show
  • Kylie needs to take a break because he's anxious and stressed
  • 5 vlogs wandering around Disney doing the same shit
  • Another visit from Alexa
View attachment 2679374

Whatever happened to the Brightline trip to Miami? That's something that I thought would actually be interesting and different.
OMFG! That pic deserves a special shoutout. Christ on a cracker!
ScratchyOilyGalah-size_restricted.gif

kylebitchh.jpg
eyes.gif

Reactions: 5

jipeta2021

VIP Member
I know a lot of people here don’t care for him, I always have to preface this before I post some thing about him, but this is the type of thing that Kyle could NEVER do! First of all just out of pure laziness. A lot of these vloggers are not doing as well as they did back in 2020 as everyone’s mentioned before, but somehow he’s maintained a strong fan base. He’s been able to travel with Roosevelts footing the bill. And he even recently had some shirts come out as part of his merch line, and they were sold out within hours.

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
He shot Minions

1705075834975.png

---

The best part of the video today - the couple from Puerto Rico doing jump around.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
There's a part of the video in the beginning where Casey says something like "It's a girls weekend plus Kyle"

Then after that Kyle says, "That's fine thats how I rolled growing up"

So he's been infiltrating his sister and her friends group since forever?
Or.....

coming-out.gif

• Haha

NOLA

There’s a less then zero chance this fool holds onto most of his receipts or has a separate business bank account from his personal one that he uses to purchase the things he features on his vlog. He’d be a prime candidate for an IRS audit if he wasn’t such incredibly small potatoes. Fact is, it’d cost the IRS far more money to conduct a sweep of his accounts than they could ever hope to recover from a proper inspection of his business accounting practices. The IRS doesn’t care about some dopey fool making $35K/year gross running some penny ante bullshit YouTube channel. Quite frankly, oar guy would be safe from the feds if he was cooking the books on his entire operation top to bottom
I remember that when he was at EPCOT with Jeff and grabbed the receipt from Jeff. Jeff had paid for the food I believe it was at the Hawaii both.
---
I’m kind of surprised the Magic Dads haven’t invited him. They’re members, and used to talk about being fans of Kyle’s. Perhaps they’ve seen the light, though, they seem like genuinely good people!
I think the Magic Dads have more than dinner in mind.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

NOLA

😲 I forgot about Icon with everything else going on. If I’m not mistaken, I don’t think that sugar daddy gifted him the trip. I could’ve sworn I saw that AFTER Kyle mentioned booking Icon his sugar daddy stan mentioned on X that he would be on the inaugural with his partner and possibly running into Kyle on the cruise. You guys know I will NEVER defend Kylie but I’m thinking he was really the one who booked the cruise. That being said, when you book a cruise you only need a deposit so I could see how Kylie could manage coming up with that to secure his spot. HOWEVER since we all know he’s broke as a joke, he probably couldn’t afford it and decided to cancel it. If so not only did he lose his deposit but anything else he had paid towards the cruise.
He could of canceled it because Chris Birdsong was getting way too aggressive with him. If Chris Birdsong paid for it he would not be talking to him about checking in early on social media. So he has all of the crazed fans who booked the cruise to hang out with their favorite vlogger and he will be a no show. Wendy Lady has commented on his vlog about the different things she has planned and he has never responded her on the cruise part.

Last edited:
  • Haha

AKW24

VIP Member
Considering his ego 2024 will play out one of two ways:
1. He gets through the year "on fumes" with minimal channel growth and we get another stressed/reflection video at the beginning of 2025.
2. Channel fails and he blames it on Casey. This results in a breakup and then move back to WI.
I like option two.
Since he claims to be the money maker, they should get married so she can have half of his wealth and keep the "house"

• Haha

darkabbie

When I bought my first house the mortgage company was absolutely brutal, I think they even requested a rectal exam.

Bought my second house during the bubble and was approved for an astronomical mortgage with a few minor questions.

Bought my current home cash, no mortgage companies involved, but 100% helped me get the house as I was able to close in two weeks with no contingencies.

I have no idea how far up your ass they get now with first time mortgages. I think he can pull off the securing a mortgage with co-signers, but there's no way I feel he can pull off the total monthly nut of a mortgage (on his own).
I know I couldn't get a mortgage because of "future debt". WTF? As of now I have no debt, no car payment, credit cards, etc. All I have is rent /utilities/car insurance. So yeah now they're doing future debt to prevent people from getting a mortgage

• Wow