Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DisNuts

Chatty Member
So much “hanging out with Casey” off camera the past few days. I wonder what her family is doing in town?

Reactions: 4

So…Let’s Go Eat

Chatty Member
Nate is incredibly naive and obviously didn’t travel much as a kid. He’s already mentioned that his family didn’t have the money but I can’t knock him because he’s been so many different places, and he always embraces where he’s at instead of complaining. He actually seems extremely grateful for the life that he’s been able to carve out for himself doing this Disney vlogging stuff and has been everywhere. Just the other day he was in New Orleans with Roosevelt’s. Kyle on the other hand is an idiot who’s never been anywhere and acts like he’s a travel expert. It’s night and day compared to PMM.
To each their own, but I wouldn’t go as far as to call it night and day. PMM does mostly the tourist stuff and let’s not forget he got hassled out of $20 by the characters in Times Sqaure. If that was Kyle we would all be laughing at him, and rightfully so. So I won’t give PMM a pass.

Better traveler than Kyle? Yes. Someone who travels well? No.

I forgot, nobody does it better and faster than Kyle!

Last edited:

starri

VIP Member
With just a handful of changes, it looks cleaner, brighter & more put together, almost like a real bedroom that a 20-something man with a job would sleep in
Plus, I bet Jete is taller than the window.

Although I don't know that Jete has a job either.

• Haha

AKW24

VIP Member
This is just laugh out loud good. If he's someone here, you just make my morning coffee break top notch. (y)

View attachment 2679409
Is it a photoshop? Can’t tell on my phone
Look at the username at the top

1704898666386.png

---
Something @Dismom2 mentioned a long time ago. He might actually have a disorder that affects fine motor skills. This would differ from the Ankylosing spondylitis he claims to have as it doesn't typically affect fingers.

dyspraxia on the other hand, could be a possibility.

Last edited:

jipeta2021

VIP Member
Bye bye sock puppet

View attachment 2667045

He deleted the account not long after this tweet:

View attachment 2667049

Trouble in paradise for grifty? Did Casey find out about the sock puppet? He was thirsting hard over Isabella and Morgon the past week.

Oh man... that would be a twist. 🤣 🍿
OMG nooo! Wait which account did he delete? The real one or fake one? He blocked me on Twitter so I can’t check his real page. 😂😂🤡🤡🤡

• Haha

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
You know, I'm flying to Miami on the 19th to spend a few days before the Atlantis cruise on the 21st. I could take one for the team and head to PortMiami that morning to keep a lookout.

I was going to go to Haulover Beach, but I could be convinced.
The first sailing is on the 27th so you will be too early for him lol

JerzGurl

We just got them here in Michigan over the last 10 years & people are absolutely clueless as to how they work
When I was in high school, we had to master driving a very busy circle in order to pass driver's ed. Some people failed lol

Reactions: 3

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
It's like 'ugly Christmas sweaters' -- people would wear that as a gag/joke.

But Lil' Kylie wears it seriously, because he always takes himself very seriously, and says he feels cool. :ROFLMAO:
So answer #2. I just threw #1 in there just in case, but was sure ugly meant ugly.

bramx

I tried going back to figure it out but could someone please give a recap over the fake twitter account? I’m so lost!!

Ok, serious question since I've just caught up on sooooo much, why are people blocking out this account name? I'm so confused