Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
I find it interesting Kyle suddenly mentions showing the creator side of vlogging. Recently his friend Sam posted she wants that to be a part of HER new YouTube channel’s content. Kyle the Kopy Kat Kreator.
Took a screenshot as I had a gut feeling Kyle might try some of her ideas. Let’s see how many things from Sam’s list Kyle attempts to copy.

IMG_1172.jpeg

Here’s one from Sam’s list!

Kyle you have such an amazing vocabulary “good time..good questions”

IMG_1171.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
Call me Mr Collins

So the Tom thing. It also bothered me. I thought about my in-laws and I did call them in person by there first name. But would refer to them as my mother in law father in-law when speaking about them. So to me the Tom thing in the vlogs always made me go hmmmm

adding and before marriage referring to them was "filling the name" mother or "fill in the name" father.

again not referring to them to others with their name unless another family member. Like their sons or daughters.

Last edited:

SnapChet

VIP Member
The flat-ass spinster hag sister shaking her ass for her brother. :ROFLMAO: Ol' brotherfu*ker Hulkalexa is providing a sterling example of those "Saulkville Disney Family Values" that should make them Darlings of Disney.

Oh, and aren't they just owning the hatters? :LOL:

Tell me that 'Tattle lives in my mind 24/7" without saying "Tattle lives in my mind 24/7."

alexalorcana.jpg
alexahulk.jpg
alexabeaver.jpg

• Haha
You could be right, but I could’ve sworn some rando tweeted at Kyle to remind him he needed some additional info for the upcoming Icon cruise several weeks ago. At the time, the assumption was that the mystery man had gifted Kyle the sailing
I remember that also. I can't remember the stan's name.

Reactions: 6

Jjjg

VIP Member
He's stupid but I don't think he's that stupid to go to a park with facial recognition if he's banned and risk being arrested for trespassing.

AKW24

VIP Member
Kyle Pallo #63 - Come On In To Disney - Nobody Does The Magic Better And Faster Than Kyle Pallo

• Haha

Gootsy

I wonder if he has the slightest idea that onesie is sold as "Pajamas"? God in heaven. I can only imagine the snickering and giggling that went on as he passed. Damn, Grifty those people staring at you weren't "fans," they were just park visitors surprised by the midget wandering around the park in shorty PJs.
I can't imagine how many time he was called the "F" word as he sashayed by the crowds.

View attachment 2679034
I may be remembering this wrong, but I remember Kyle and his father both walking around MK in their PJ's ... maybe Christmas 22?

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
Using his line of logic: if don’t like his videos, just don’t watch. So if he was your tour guide: don’t like his service, just don’t tip him. 😂
Aside from Him getting you into the rides. skipping the lines, and transporting you to the different theme parks - he is a complete idiot and you are paying a huge amount to do this - is not tipping him enough?

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Ding! Ding! Ding!🛎

This right here is the cause for his stress. Dad Doormat likely isn’t a Tater Fan.
I BET that is what it is. He might have met them for lunch as I find it odd that Casey would have met for lunch on a working day as they never mention they do that.

AKW24

VIP Member
We also noticed that he hinted at a Broadway weekend with Casey to see "Mulan Rouge" because he misses Broadway. Put that on your "never going to happen in 2024" list.
he professed his distain for Broadway musicals long ago on a cruise with Lora. Maybe it was because he was more interested in Lora than the musical.

I can see a Mulan Rouge being more interesting than his boring girl friend.

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
You attend weekly seminars. How you fare in those seminars is relayed back to your college. I can’t recall how my school interpreted that. You only receive credit for one course.
But like an average college student is doing 5 courses a semester?