Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yunque01

VIP Member
Kyle appeared to move in to his apartment the first week of August. A quick glance back by searching College Hunks shows Augusts 5th or 6th, I feel it’s unlikely his lease ends until the first week of February.

August to February would be a 6 month lease. Anyone recall the vlog where Casey stated specifically when her lease ended? Was it one from her apartment with them sitting on the sofa?
She mentioned it this week in the vlog where they went to Restoration Hardware.

Reactions: 5

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
These videos were hilarious. I’m so glad Mr. Disney Detonation decided to cover Kyle’s Pity Party video, because he has said he wanted to step away from doing Kyle videos for a while, but Kyle just keeps putting out such BS that he can’t help himself. I love it.
Enjoyed that one!

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
Agreed, though I do get what PhillyGuy’s saying. Kyle’s clearly scared shitless & desperate to please Casey’s father. That he casually calls him “Tom” as if they’re somehow super chummy seems to fly straight in the face of his fear of the man. As is typical with the clown, what Kyle says is completely disconnected from what he does
I totally get it too. But the “Mr. Girlfriend’s Dad” thing is a bit… antiquated. Like I said too comfy too fast.

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
So much “hanging out with Casey” off camera the past few days. I wonder what her family is doing in town?
Never mind still trying to get through the video and didn't see that.
---
Someone was reading Tattle and the lack of Casey's family since the deleted NC vlog. He thinks he's going to have a video together with them.

View attachment 2670038

Question is, if he's actually hanging out with them, why is everything "off camera" now?
Hmmm...he did say he was having lunch with her OFF camera. Maybe that is why.

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
Uh oh! Uh oh! Before I go, I just noticed this and had to cap it and drop it here. Looks like Kyle's Big Bird cruise daddy is still looking after and worrying about his little mentally defective, mangy, park crawling Chick. :LOL:

Show reservations? __ Bet somebody is anticipating a LOT of shower shows and singing "It's raining men....hallelujah!"🤣

View attachment 2680737 View attachment 2680743
Bird IS the Word...

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Considering his ego 2024 will play out one of two ways:
1. He gets through the year "on fumes" with minimal channel growth and we get another stressed/reflection video at the beginning of 2025.
2. Channel fails and he blames it on Casey. This results in a breakup and then move back to WI.
Kyle would probably fight it, but option 2 of failure & moving on would probably result in him having a normal, happy life. He's simply too dimwitted to realize that fact

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
Good choice. He was unbearable in today's dump. He gets so much worse when Big Sissy and Mommy/Daddy are around. Anyone know the psychology behind that? It's like he fully reverts into his 8 year old self (from his typical 12 year old self) and is just off the wall nuts and manic :rolleyes: so weird.
Kyle’s 8-year-old self must remind Casey’s cousin Savannah of her students. 🙄

I may be remembering this wrong, but I remember Kyle and his father both walking around MK in their PJ's ... maybe Christmas 22?
Screenshot from D3 and KP pajama vlog at a resort. Playboard is my friend for locating older and deleted vlogs. I also recall them wearing pajamas to a park.

IMG_1287.png

Last edited:

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
The cruise should be a mess. The reviews of that behemoth have not been very kind:

“Ship Of Fools: 7500 of Them”
“World’s Largest Water Park on Water “
“When Bigger Is Definitely Not Better “
“Lost at Sea on a Ship”
“Moby Dock: The Icon of the Seas Lumbers Out to Sea”
“A Con of the Seas”
“Icon of the Seas: The Ultimate Big Box Cruise Ship”
“When a Carnival Provides a Circus: Carnival’s Icon of the Seas”
Some love that, I suppose, but for me…NO!
I’ve never made a secret of my personal dislike of those floating cities and this one sounds like a nightmare.
I would go in a second if it was more affordable. These people can stay home as it seems many are debbie downers anyway with cruises. To each their own.

SnapChet

VIP Member
ok- I have random not-Kyle-related youtube question, since i know some of you have channels you post videos on. (PS thanks for keeping this thread rocking', so that i dont have to suffer through the Daily Dump! HAHA)
Ok. So i have 2 YouTube accounts. one thats a regular one, and then a more "anonymous" one for when i want to be a little "spicy" in the comments HAHAHA
So i left a comment on a (non-Disney related) channel with my "anonymous" account. It really wasn't anything controversial at all. Nothing racist, political, none of that.
But I could see from my normal account that my "anonymous" comment didn't get posted. I figured it got deleted or something.
WELL- today i noticed that it showed up! This is days later! So what does that mean? Does YouTube have a group of people who review certain comments on every channel, and then approves them?? (this isn't a super huge channel) Or was it the channel creator who reviewed and approved it to finally show up??
Hope it makes sense- just curious how it all works from a "creator's" side.
Keep on, keeping on guys!!!
You Tube's auto delete algorithyms are a joke and often remove comments, wholly innocent and innocuous, for seemingly no reason. Statistical data, for instance, will often bring an auto delete for NO reason whatsoever.

Often and likely that YouTube has flagged some replies as spam or inappropriate, and has hidden them automatically. Comments that have been flagged like this can be un-hidden by the video's uploader at their discretion. And sometimes a moderator on a channel will remove a comment only to have the creator put it back later when he/she notices it.

Believe me you're not alone with that problem. It's all very capricious there.

He's a "based savage."

View attachment 2673634

"He messed with the bull and got the horns" :rolleyes: just another indication that it's Kyle. Eric only ever criticized Kyle.
---

Didn't he do that when he went to go get ramen with her? He was complaining the whole time, then called Casey the picky eater. And his stans were praising him for being so adventurous. 😂
What is "Peter" responding to here? Is this on that Morgon girl's page? I guess "Peter" has no clue that he sounds like an absolute lunatic with whatever he is trying to say here.

AKW24

VIP Member
😲 I forgot about Icon with everything else going on. If I’m not mistaken, I don’t think that sugar daddy gifted him the trip. I could’ve sworn I saw that AFTER Kyle mentioned booking Icon his sugar daddy stan mentioned on X that he would be on the inaugural with his partner and possibly running into Kyle on the cruise. You guys know I will NEVER defend Kylie but I’m thinking he was really the one who booked the cruise. That being said, when you book a cruise you only need a deposit so I could see how Kylie could manage coming up with that to secure his spot. HOWEVER since we all know he’s broke as a joke, he probably couldn’t afford it and decided to cancel it. If so not only did he lose his deposit but anything else he had paid towards the cruise.
who books a pricey cruise knowing that you are going to need to move around the same time?

Reactions: 4

SnapChet

VIP Member

Every time I see that "Birdsong" Kp Stan guy mentioned I think of Anthony from the camping episode of the TV show "Designing Women" pretending to be a woman named Cindy Birdsong.
Classic episode.

Music trivia: "Cindy Birdsong" was the singer who replaced "Florence Ballard" in the classic and legendary group The Supremes with Diana Ross.
Super group. Just a taste.
What a time that must have been.

Last edited:

AKW24

VIP Member
also think about the fact that he often wears the same clothes over and over again. I don't think he's smart enough to do it but he could easily fake this if the weather was the same or similar.
dang, can't edit. forgot to say record over multiple days and claim he did it all in one.

SPM418

VIP Member
Don't forget the 4, 5, or 6 cruises that are either fully paid for or he's about to pay the deposits on.

Stay out of my city.

If you must come here, I'll be gone in January and March for Atlantis cruises, and then in May for EDC Las Vegas. Please try and have your trip coincide.
Amen to that! Stay out of NYC and off Long Island.

• Haha

SPM418

VIP Member
I watched Kristen’s vlog! The YouTube algorithm landed me on it and it was so different that I stayed and watched the whole thing. Could you ever imagine Kyle doing something like that with Casey? Not to give him ideas, but Casey loves Asian foods. If he took her to an Asian food mart or if they tried an AYCE hot pot restaurant (Super Enthused and PMM have done that in Orlando), I bet he would get some good views and bonus good boyfriend brownie points. But, that requires Kyle to (1) really step outside his comfort zone and also (2) not complain about anything. I don’t think a narcissist like him is capable of either of those conditions.
I like her page and her brother who has " For the Love of Vloggin" both very good.