Kyle Pallo #62 Seething as his peers are succeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle sees a cloth napkin from the restaurant on the ground in the parking lot walking in. He mentions it and shoots video of it. Alexa yells at him to pick it up and says NO THAT'S GROSS. She then says, "Don't show it in video it's gonna get hate REALLY KYLE JUST SAT THERE AND...."

Hi Alexa! Thanks for reading Tattle!
Hi Farlexa! "I'M NEVER GOING TO STOP UNTIL KYLE'S THREADS ARE SHUT DOWN!"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Couple absolute tools right there. I've gotta admit, except for the clips here, I haven't watched a single Daily Dose in a minute, but my god, is there a single Disney "influencer" who's worth a damn? Maybe I'm a bit Disneyed out after just spending a week there, but are these people even the least bit necessary? It's not like they're giving any info that can't be easily accessed from the Disney World website. Honestly, I don't care what Molly from Mammoth Club's fav dessert is or what A. J. from DFB thinks is the best way to spend my day in the parks, it's all so freaking lame. Bunch of not talent hacks with zero personalities holding a camera up to their dopey mugs & making a small bit of coin simply because they're standing in the middle of a theme park. If anything, the critical mass of these parasites polluting the Disney parks with their presence makes me less likely to visit, not more
applause.gif
I haven't watched any of his vids in ages and my near last interest, and it's dwindling, is the dynamic of the stans who follow Pallo's useless schlock, display remarkable willful ignorance, and continue to send hard earned money and invest their emotional and financial support to keep it going. I constantly wonder how they are so easily fooled by that fraud, con and more than apparent act, the deadly tediousness and dullness of it all, especially his family, and by such obvious human scum, a swindler and useless bum as Pallo.
I will click on some park sources, especially when we're going down to the parks for a week or so, just to find current and updated information on the venues and what changes have been made. Most of the other times is just to see the parks and little more.
And I do agree that focusing on the army of park vloggers, and most are horrifically bad, often makes me less likely to visit than it does spur my interest to want to go.
I've always believed these park crawling parasites, and Pallo is an example of the lowest of the low, should be at the least regulated by the parks. Set paramaters, stick to them, and if those rules are broken issue a lifetime ban on that vlogger. Time and again we've seen smarmy asses like Pallo break the rules, annoy other visitors and simply 'sashay away' 🤣 without consequence, and, again, he's the worst of the bunch. That apparent toleration of them because the 'Deby Sues' and 'Hulksters" in flyover America might get upset if Disney or Universal lowers the banhammer on irritants like Pallo needs to change ASAP.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He sees a jersey he likes and he starts to say, "It's too bad Casey isn't here because..." and then the video cuts. You 1000% know he was going to say, "get her discount."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Kylie says he met up with a whole bunch of other people who are his friends. But he's keeping it a secret.

View attachment 2682394

He says they're keeping secret identities. Farida, Peter, and Moose?

View attachment 2682401
Seems like he was making a little dig at her friends for not wanting to be on camera. Sorry Kyle not everybody wants to deal with being on your failing YouTube channel. It’s actually embarrassing to even be on there at this point. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a YouTuber that has so many other channels that are dedicated to making fun of him and how crappy he is at his videos.

Reactions: 21
I've always believed these park crawling parasites, and Pallo is an example of the lowest of the low, should be at the least regulated by the parks. Set paramaters, stick to them, and if those rules are broken issue a lifetime ban on that vlogger.
Wasn't there a vlogger who was asked to leave just recently? For using a certain kind of camera, I think? Baby steps, I guess, I'll honestly take whatever I can get
Time and again we've seen smarmy asses like Pallo break the rules, annoy other visitors and simply 'sashay away' 🤣 without consequence, and, again, he's the worst of the bunch. That apparent toleration of them because the 'Deby Sues' and 'Hulksters" in flyover America might get upset if Disney or Universal lowers the banhammer on irritants like Pallo needs to change ASAP.
What I don't get is most of these bottom feeders watching have no intention of ever going to the parks whatsoever. They're always saying "I go vicariously through you, <insert rando influencer's name here>". If it's anything, it's like charity for shut-ins. You'd be hard pressed to prove to me that a single one of these vultures recording themselves stumbling around the parks help Disney's bottom line in any noticeable way. Hell, since the career of the Disney influencer became a thing, the company's market cap has gone down, not up. I know there are other issues that Disney's dealing with, but that's more than enough proof for me

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
He sees a jersey he likes and he starts to say, "It's too bad Casey isn't here because..." and then the video cuts. You 1000% know he was going to say, "get her discount."
😂 :ROFLMAO: I had to clip this. He definitely cut out the part where he says "so I can use her discount."

005994.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Kyle sees a cloth napkin from the restaurant on the ground in the parking lot walking in. He mentions it and shoots video of it. Alexa yells at him to pick it up and says NO THAT'S GROSS. She then says, "Don't show it in video it's gonna get hate REALLY KYLE JUST SAT THERE AND...."

Hi Alexa! Thanks for reading Tattle!
Yep, because chucking the napkin into a nearby garbage can just because it's the right thing to do isn't why you'd pick it up, it's to avoid the hate you'd inevitably get from your subscribers online if you didn't. Great kids you raised there, Sue & JerBear, real winners at life

Reactions: 12
😂 :ROFLMAO: I had to clip this. He definitely cut out the part where he says "so I can use her discount."

View attachment 2682611
A simply standout example of what Doormat Durliat is in that sick and bizarre "relationship" with that loser and bum.
She's a DSCOUNT, a useful fool with a steady job and she will always be little more than that___ other than a cleaning lady, cook and beard.

discount.jpg
discount c.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Alexa's friend accidentally pick up an item that she thought was going to end up costing her $80. And it costs 200. instead of admitting she made a mistake she bought it so she wouldn't be embarrassed
She’s an idiot. If she didn’t want to spend the money then why go through with the transaction. Or, if she was embarrassed initially, then she can RETURN THEM while she is still there. Good lord!

Reactions: 13
Mini-man goes on a long tirade about how he really wants to go to a Packers game in Dallas, but the tickets are like $500 which is ridiculously expensive so he's probably not going to go. Tell me again how you make $30-$40k per month, Kylie.

005996.png

005995.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He says this is his 4th jersey and he loves them so much. He claps his hands all giddy like.

005997.png

005998.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Mini-man goes on a long tirade about how he really wants to go to a Packers game in Dallas, but the tickets are like $500 which is ridiculously expensive so he's probably not going to go. Tell me again how you make $30-$40k per month, Kylie.

View attachment 2682672
View attachment 2682674
Mr Moneybags can't afford a $500 nosebleed ticket & airfare for one to Dallas? Typical Packers fan, total phony. I'm going to the Rams v Lions game Sunday night, paid for 4 club level seats for my family with money I earn through actual work, not street corner panhandling. What a concept, eh Kyle? Of course, I'm wildly jealous of your life, 'cause I'm a hatter...or at least that's how the tale in your tiny pinhead plays ad infinitum, amirite?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mr Moneybags can't afford a $500 nosebleed ticket & airfare for one to Dallas? Typical Packers fan, total phony. I'm going to the Rams v Lions game Sunday night, paid for 4 club level seats for my family with money I earn through actual work, not street corner panhandling. What a concept, eh Kyle? Of course, I'm wildly jealous of Kyle's life, 'cause I'm a hatter
Also isn’t he a “travel vlogger”? He should know how to get the cheapest deals on flights.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He says this is his 4th jersey and he loves them so much.

View attachment 2682679
View attachment 2682681
Damn! MiniMan & MaxiMoocher Grifty is going in hard hinting for gifts, and near outright begging for the dimwitted stans to buy him tickets to the Packers' game and something to wear. Now there's real Disney vlogging information and content, huh? What a shameless bum, liar and useless loser.
Today's Daily Dump sounds like a perfect example of the absolute uselessness, the nothingness that can be offered up as "Disney" content by the parks' worst vlogger.

$500 tickets are expensive? ____ This is oar' 'Livin' My Best Life Success" making $350K a year"

laughing-funny.gif
surejan.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.