Kyle Pallo #62 Seething as his peers are succeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone get him banned for misinformation….. I mean geeezzzz this thing is a walking contradiction

it’s not a “fun fact” if it’s not a fun fact…. Idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can anyone get him banned for misinformation….. I mean geeezzzz this thing is a walking contradiction

it’s not a “fun fact” if it’s not a fun fact…. Idiot
Facts ..Kyle’s not fun to be around. His content isn’t factual.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Facts ..Kyle’s not fun to be around. His content isn’t factual.
It's infuriating. As I was saying earlier, if people who watch his videos take his word as scripture, there is a great chance their trip could be ruined. Him telling people to wait until 9am to book a Lightning Lane that they could book at 7am could hinder any chance they have of riding a number of rides. All the stuff he was trying to figure out or see what would happen today, ALL OF IT was announced over a month ago and covered by several other vloggers.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He thought they were all going to praise him and tell him how amazing he is for going to 4 parks in one day.

A hurtful blow to his dwarfy ego. He probably looks like this right now:

View attachment 2681276
Since everyone in the comments on todays dump kept on commenting on JoJo’s video, I decided to watch it just to compare. In 13 hours, JoJo and Krista (and some other dude later on in the day) did 9 Orlando theme parks: Legoland, Peppa Pig Land, SeaWorld, both Universal parks and all four Disney Parks. At each park they had to ride at least one ride, buy at least one thing to eat, and buy at least one piece of merchandise. It was actually super ambitious and impressive, and I applaud JoJo for doing it. JoJo is still annoying, but not NEARLY as annoying as Kyle, and it was refreshing to see someone give out factual information and not butcher the English language. Kyle would NEVER do something like that… he’s just far too lazy. He’d just complain the ENTIRE TIME and then cry about how he’s so stressed and burned out and he needs a break and spa day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Kyle calls out for his sock puppet…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Speaking of sock puppets... I took a look tonight, and he's been pretty quiet since Alexa arrived. Just a couple 2AM posts thirsting over those same two MAGA women.

He threatened to throw down because some other incels are moving in on his girl.

005988.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Speaking of sock puppets... I took a look tonight, and he's been pretty quiet since Alexa arrived. Just a couple 2AM posts thirsting over those same two MAGA women.

He threatened to throw down because some other incels are moving in on his girl.

View attachment 2681492
His sock puppet also loves using Disney characters to hit on girls on X. Or to try to get back at haters. He also refers to Kyle as “my boy KP”. But that’s not Kyle 🙄 sure Jan.

Reactions: 9

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Since everyone in the comments on todays dump kept on commenting on JoJo’s video, I decided to watch it just to compare. In 13 hours, JoJo and Krista (and some other dude later on in the day) did 9 Orlando theme parks: Legoland, Peppa Pig Land, SeaWorld, both Universal parks and all four Disney Parks. At each park they had to ride at least one ride, buy at least one thing to eat, and buy at least one piece of merchandise. It was actually super ambitious and impressive, and I applaud JoJo for doing it. JoJo is still annoying, but not NEARLY as annoying as Kyle,
Also, Krista and his queer-adjacent friend Kevin are both much nicer to look at than Kyle and Casey.

Oh, I think Kevin Durliat is good-looking.

But JoJo's friend Kevin who works at SeaWorld is....*chef's kiss*.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh, I think Kevin Durliat is good-looking.

But JoJo's friend Kevin who works at SeaWorld is....*chef's kiss*.
I agree… he is pretty hot. I’d definitely watch JoJo’s channel more often if he’s in it lol.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.