Kyle Pallo #62 Seething as his peers are succeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couple absolute tools right there. I've gotta admit, except for the clips here, I haven't watched a single Daily Dose in a minute, but my god, is there a single Disney "influencer" who's worth a damn? Maybe I'm a bit Disneyed out after just spending a week there, but are these people even the least bit necessary? It's not like they're giving any info that can't be easily accessed from the Disney World website. Honestly, I don't care what Molly from Mammoth Club's fav dessert is or what A. J. from DFB thinks is the best way to spend my day in the parks, it's all so freaking lame. Bunch of not talent hacks with zero personalities holding a camera up to their dopey mugs & making a small bit of coin simply because they're standing in the middle of a theme park. If anything, the critical mass of these parasites polluting the Disney parks with their presence makes me less likely to visit, not more

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Love that his stans are starting to notice his narcissism. Kylie's ego is getting more fragile by the day.
---
I'm surprised that Alexa got to spend a day without Kylie. Is that the first time that's ever happened?

Looks like he's back again with her and her friend today though :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2681230
Don't want to be a dick, but how many pics of herself in her camera roll did Alexa need to go through to find one with an actual jawline? Of course, who cares what the other losers look like in the shot, it's the Alexa Show! How old is she again, 33? 34? "Look at me at Olga's everyone!!" Puke. No one's impressed, sweetheart, grow the duck up

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The little idiot apparently heard someone use the term ‘hot take’, because today EVERYTHING is a Hot Take.

Um, technically per se.

IMG_6971.jpeg

---
Dwarfy has told us, if he wasn’t a successful expert Disney YouTuber he’d probably be a high powered Chicago Banker.
IMG_6972.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Hmm..who actually spent $200?? I haven't watched yet but I'm sure Kyle forgot his wallet at home
20240111_102737.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Hey kile.

hot take
noun
US
  1. a piece of commentary, typically produced quickly in response to a recent event, whose primary purpose is to attract attention.
    "his hot take on the latest column"

And here's another one:

a piece of writing or speech, especially on the internet, giving someone's personal opinions about a topic, usually strong opinions that have not been carefully thought about and that many people are likely to disagree with:
hot take on He wants to give us his hot take on how feminism has gone too far.

Reactions: 7
Kylie says he met up with a whole bunch of other people who are his friends. But he's keeping it a secret.

005990.png

He says they're keeping secret identities. Farida, Peter, and Moose?

005992.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dwarfy has told us, if he wasn’t a successful expert Disney YouTuber he’d probably be a high powered Chicago Banker.
View attachment 2682376
Oooh, tax write offs! Cool! As someone who's owned a couple of fairly successful businesses, I'm always blown away by people who want to talk to me about all the tax write offs I must enjoy, as if it's free money or something. It's generally a sign that they know little about business accounting, which Kyle, as a business owner himself should know, but is actually very much on brand for oar guy's general knowledge on most things

Reactions: 7
As someone who's owned a couple of fairly successful businesses, I'm always blown away by people asking me about all the tax write offs I must enjoy, as if it's free money or something. It's generally a sign that they know little about business accounting, which Kyle, as a business owner himself should know, but is actually very much on brand for oar guy's general knowledge on most things
I also spent a good 15 years operating a few businesses and know what you mean, so many people seems to think the write offs are great and it's "free money," but they're not. Kylie has no clue what he's talking about since his mom does his taxes anyway.

Reactions: 12
Hmm..who actually spent $200?? I haven't watched yet but I'm sure Kyle forgot his wallet at homeView attachment 2682385
Alexa's friend accidentally pick up an item that she thought was going to end up costing her $80. And it costs 200. instead of admitting she made a mistake she bought it so she wouldn't be embarrassed

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Oooh, tax write offs! Cool! As someone who's owned a couple of fairly successful businesses, I'm always blown away by people who want to talk to me about all the tax write offs I must enjoy, as if it's free money or something. It's generally a sign that they know little about business accounting, which Kyle, as a business owner himself should know, but is actually very much on brand for oar guy's general knowledge on most things

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Alexa's friend accidentally pick up an item that she thought was going to end up costing her $80. And it costs 200. instead of admitting she made a mistake she bought it so she wouldn't be embarrassed
Yeah and it happened off camera so why does it have to become part of Kyle's clickbait title? It had nothing to do with the breakfast or anything that even happened that day. He said it happened at World of Disney where she thought she was buying $20 tumblers and they were actually 50. But really it makes no sense to put that as part of the title except Kyle's desperate for clicks.

Reactions: 18
Yeah and it happened off camera so why does it have to become part of Kyle's clickbait title? It had nothing to do with the breakfast or anything that even happened that day. He said it happened at World of Disney where she thought she was buying $20 tumblers and they were actually 50. But really it makes no sense to put that as part of the title except Kyle's desperate for clicks.
Because Kylie knows that titles with dollar amounts get more views on average, so any excuse to put that in the title to get more views.

Reactions: 9
Kyle sees a cloth napkin from the restaurant on the ground in the parking lot walking in. He mentions it and shoots video of it. Alexa yells at him to pick it up and says NO THAT'S GROSS. She then says, "Don't show it in video it's gonna get hate REALLY KYLE JUST SAT THERE AND...."

Hi Alexa! Thanks for reading Tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.