Kyle Pallo #62 Seething as his peers are succeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since Tater is kicking off 2024 by catering to his Sugar Daddies, maybe he should film himself eating this. It will certainly give him an excuse to open his mouth really, really wide.
IMG_1492.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I hate to say it, but I miss Savannah. If you turned the volume down, you could still watch her tits bounce and enjoy how uncomfortable the Doormat constantly was.
im surprised he didn’t say it was time to “Jump Around!” with her when she was here but that would be too obvious for a guy who is already too obvious.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
im surprised he didn’t say it was time to “Jump Around!” with her when she was here but that would be too obvious for a guy who is already too obvious.
She was thirsty for fame, oar guy was thirsty for them tig ol biddies

• Haha
Kyle said he's so proud of himself for doing the parks so quickly today. He says no one is faster than him. He asked his fans to comment down below if anyone has ever done a double rope drop. He said if his sister wasn't here he would book a flight right now to Disneyland and do the two parks there to accomplish six parks in one day! He says he might do that in February or March.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
20240110_150353.jpg
20240110_150415.jpg
20240110_150332.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Kyle said he's so proud of himself for doing the parks so quickly today. He says no one is faster than him. He asked his fans to comment down below if anyone has ever done a double rope drop. He said if his sister wasn't here he would book a flight right now to Disneyland and do the two parks there to accomplish six parks in one day! He says he might do that in February or March.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣View attachment 2680923View attachment 2680924View attachment 2680925
Kyle, I think Alexa and her friends would be just fine at Disney World without you hanging around. Unlike you, Alexa doesn’t seem to require a chaperone.

Reactions: 11
Kyle, I think Alexa and her friends would be just fine at Disney World without you hanging around. Unlike you, Alexa doesn’t seem to require a chaperone.
As much as I hate this entire family, I do like the fact that Alexa calls him out what he makes dumb ass statements. Like in this example from yesterday’s video where he said that it was a short trip and she was like, “It’s a 5 day trip.” He’s so needy that 5 days isn’t enough time with his big sis. Also, I think those are women’s sweaters Kylie! 🤣😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kyle said he's so proud of himself for doing the parks so quickly today. He says no one is faster than him. He asked his fans to comment down below if anyone has ever done a double rope drop. He said if his sister wasn't here he would book a flight right now to Disneyland and do the two parks there to accomplish six parks in one day! He says he might do that in February or March.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣View attachment 2680923View attachment 2680924View attachment 2680925
Can you find a same-day flight from MCO to LAX that you can buy with a $500 limit Visa?

• Haha
I wonder if he will mention the Icon in his vlog tomorrow since it came in this morning. He is going in 2 weeks and nothing much from him and Casey about it.

Reactions: 9
As much as I hate this entire family, I do like the fact that Alexa calls him out what he makes dumb ass statements. Like in this example from yesterday’s video where he said that it was a short trip and she was like, “It’s a 5 day trip.” He’s so needy that 5 days isn’t enough time with his big sis. Also, I think those are women’s sweaters Kylie! 🤣😆
She has shown up a few times recently for a 2-3 days. Saying it's a short trip is wrong. He said something that was wrong, was called out for it, and instead of accept it just made 5 days sounds like it's short. SORTA KINDA IN A WAY is one of his most annoying go to's.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Love that his stans are starting to notice his narcissism. Kylie's ego is getting more fragile by the day.
---
I'm surprised that Alexa got to spend a day without Kylie. Is that the first time that's ever happened?

Looks like he's back again with her and her friend today though :ROFLMAO:

418024809_883841566768023_6594726545258925397_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
WTF was that dump? How was that helpful for any Disney-bound visitor? First, he gave the wrong information, as mentioned above. But second, what vacationer would rush from park to park, only do one ride at each park, and try to finish off their day by 11:30 AM? I understand that all the vloggers are doing the same challenge, but at least they don’t act like they’re rushing to get in and out.

Reactions: 8
WTF was that dump? How was that helpful for any Disney-bound visitor? First, he gave the wrong information, as mentioned above. But second, what vacationer would rush from park to park, only do one ride at each park, and try to finish off their day by 11:30 AM? I understand that all the vloggers are doing the same challenge, but at least they don’t act like they’re rushing to get in and out.
Do other vloggers have CoD and sock puppets to rush back to though?

• Haha
These comments are hilarious. I wonder if Kyle is seething that everyone is saying other Vloggers are better than him.
IMG_1635.jpeg
IMG_1638.jpeg
IMG_1637.jpeg
IMG_1636.jpeg
IMG_1639.jpeg
IMG_1642.jpeg

And yes, even though this was already posted by Disney_Fan, it was just too good not to post again LOL

IMG_1640.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do other vloggers have CoD and sock puppets to rush back to though?
Fair point! And he did admit he is two people today! Regarding his food, he said “It’s definitely not healthy, but for two people, it’s a good breakfast”.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
These comments are hilarious. I wonder if Kyle is seething that everyone is saying other Vloggers are better than him.
He thought they were all going to praise him and tell him how amazing he is for going to 4 parks in one day.

A hurtful blow to his dwarfy ego. He probably looks like this right now:

seething-kyle-pallo.png

• Haha
Love that his stans are starting to notice his narcissism. Kylie's ego is getting more fragile by the day.
---
I'm surprised that Alexa got to spend a day without Kylie. Is that the first time that's ever happened?

View attachment 2681230
Olga's? It's Oga's. He can't even get that right.

• Haha
Can we get a total on how many times he praised himself in today's dump? I wonder if it was more than when he went to Target by himself.

better-than-me.png

• Haha
  • Sick
---

View attachment 2681230
"Olga's Cantina"? Who the f*ck is Olga? They can't do anything right. It's "Oga's Cantina." Edit: Just saw someone else mentioned this!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.