Kyle Pallo #58 Who Needs a 401k When You Have Lorcana Cards?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle lost some more fans last night after his meltdown on 'X'

004916.png

004917.png

004918.png

---
004921.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think it’s easy for him to come off as nice to park goers as we’ve seen it in the videos. Little do they know the real Kyle and like many of his Stans they’re “nose deaf” to the real Kyle. These are the people who don’t see him failing to mention people by name not only who’ve sent him PO Box things but in his videos he only says “we ran into some of you guys”. Seems innocuous to many but realistically it’s him using the Midwest fake nice and not even spending an ounce of energy to remember or mention your name. His mere acknowledgement of someone who already recognizes him is the bare minimum easy thing to do while giving them in their almost starstruck moment… the moment. It’s military grade aka it meets the minimum requirements at the lowest cost to do business.

He knows how to float through things and tell people the little crap that keep them coming back for more but there’s no depth to him.

If Molly had done the bare minimum and acknowledged a fan briefly to us it’s an easy no brainer but, even though I’m sure she can be a witch she won’t allow herself to do just the bare minimum and that’s why she comes off c wordy. She clearly cares about their content, production, preparation, etc… and while yes they are a little grifty, my thought is that if she can’t give her all to a fan the way she does her work something inside her makes her put off by the interaction. It’s a perfectionist thing I think. I’ve met many accomplished musicians who can be like that and engineers as well. Yeah it sucks she gives the impression of being a butthole and I get it. She’s probably also not ready to handle the pressure of the rapid success they’ve achieved.
I actually agree with all of this! When I met Molly she was still working for Allears… which if the rumors are true is a stressful job that’s very demanding, so I will give her that.

As for Kyle, I look at our interaction so differently now. When I met him, we were just coming out of covid and lockdown. I was struggling with my mental health, so I was consuming everything Disney. So meeting him and getting to spend time with him (and a few other vloggers) was fun! Now that I am in a different headspace, I can see him for what he really is. Grifter, lazy, racist, etc… I still think if you ran into him in the parks, he would be super nice. But I think it’s fake and he only behaves that way because he feels special for being recognized.

Reactions: 13
I actually agree with all of this! When I met Molly she was still working for Allears… which if the rumors are true is a stressful job that’s very demanding, so I will give her that.

As for Kyle, I look at our interaction so differently now. When I met him, we were just coming out of covid and lockdown. I was struggling with my mental health, so I was consuming everything Disney. So meeting him and getting to spend time with him (and a few other vloggers) was fun! Now that I am in a different headspace, I can see him for what he really is. Grifter, lazy, racist, etc… I still think if you ran into him in the parks, he would be super nice. But I think it’s fake and he only behaves that way because he feels special for being recognized.
Everyone seems to describe him as "nice" when meeting him in the parks for brief interactions. @Colonel Angus described it nicely on the last page. Plenty of dishonest, vile people can appear to be nice in brief interactions. I'm sure he feels special for being recognized since that's all he cares about (can't be bothered to care for his Patreon supporters, can't do shoutouts or remember names, but he always makes sure to flex fan photos on his IG stories to show what a "celebrity" he is).

There's been a significant number of ex-supporters who regularly interacted with him and gifted him stays/cash who revealed he's a thankless, arrogant douche. Such as Phil who gifted him thousands of dollars worth of stuff who was blocked after he questioned Kyle on a lie, or that family who let him stay at Shades of Green and said he never even thanked them and didn't even stay the night.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Everyone seems to describe him as "nice" when meeting him in the parks for brief interactions. @Colonel Angus described it nicely on the last page. Plenty of dishonest, vile people can appear to be nice in brief interactions. I'm sure that part of it is he feels special for being recognized since that's all he cares about (can't be bothered to care for his Patreon supporters, can't do shoutouts or remember names, but he always makes sure to flex fan photos on his IG stories to show what a "celebrity" he is).

There's been a significant number of ex-supporters who regularly interacted with him and gifted him stays/cash who revealed he's a thankless, arrogant douche. Such as Phil who gifted him thousands of dollars worth of stuff who was blocked after he questioned Kyle on a lie, or that family who let him stay at Shades of Green and said he never even thanked them and didn't even stay the night.
Thousands??? Sheesh, I can't even with that. Who was the stan who would buy Kyle & Jojo Lululemon clothing all the time? You used to see him turn up on livestreams every now & again & lurk in the background waiting to chat with them

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Thousands??? Sheesh, I can't even with that. Who was the stan who would buy Kyle & Jojo Lululemon clothing all the time? You used to see him turn up on livestreams every now & again & lurk in the background waiting to chat with them
Yep 😕 He was the one who sent Kyle that beer stein that he was desperate for (which now seems to be missing). Not sure who the Lululemon stan was but maybe someone else knows.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Nah, no slack here. Everyone has stress at work, and many in much more serious and stressful jobs. If your job is to walk around Epcot eating food or playing ridiculous games well into your 30’s, and you’re finding the job too stressful, then you really need to find a new “career” or find some other employer (and she’s still being a witch to people well past her Allears days).

It takes zero effort to be pleasant and acknowledge people with a simple smile and a “hi”. Particularly when the person saying hi must obviously know you through watching your videos and in turn is actually helping to pay your salary through their views (but even that shouldn’t be a requisite for being pleasant). Even Thénardier, the greasy, sleazy innkeeper in Les Mis admits “doesn’t cost me to be nice”.

Everyone seems to describe him as "nice" when meeting him in the parks for brief interactions. @Colonel Angus described it nicely on the last page. Plenty of dishonest, vile people can appear to be nice in brief interactions. I'm sure he feels special for being recognized since that's all he cares about (can't be bothered to care for his Patreon supporters, can't do shoutouts or remember names, but he always makes sure to flex fan photos on his IG stories to show what a "celebrity" he is).

Even serial killers say thank you, good morning and excuse me.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He is such an ungrateful little tit. These people are LITERALLY supporting him and he can’t be bothered to acknowledge or thank them? I think it was you, BlurryCat, who said that you think Kyle got rid of his PO Box because people were sending him a lot of fan mail and little gifts, and things like gift cards and expensive or impressive gifts (like the Club 33 merch) were starting to dwindle down. He’s such an ass that he can’t even acknowledge that even though someone might not send him something of monetary value, that they are still financially supporting him by being a fan and consistent viewer of his channel. And I will never forget how he was telling people on his “house warming” livestream that he couldn’t see any superchats that were less than $5… I mean at that point he should have probably just come out and said flat out “SEND ME AT LEAST AN ANDY JACK, PEOPLE.” AND, like you said, he BLOCKS one of his biggest supporters just for genuinely being concerned about him and calling him out on his whole COVID debacle.

I know he used to have that Karma t shirt… but he should really sit down and think about what that really means and how his bad actions could come right back to him

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think it’s easy for him to come off as nice to park goers as we’ve seen it in the videos. Little do they know the real Kyle and like many of his Stans they’re “nose deaf” to the real Kyle. These are the people who don’t see him failing to mention people by name not only who’ve sent him PO Box things but in his videos he only says “we ran into some of you guys”. Seems innocuous to many but realistically it’s him using the Midwest fake nice and not even spending an ounce of energy to remember or mention your name. His mere acknowledgement of someone who already recognizes him is the bare minimum easy thing to do while giving them in their almost starstruck moment… the moment. It’s military grade aka it meets the minimum requirements at the lowest cost to do business.

He knows how to float through things and tell people the little crap that keep them coming back for more but there’s no depth to him.

If Molly had done the bare minimum and acknowledged a fan briefly to us it’s an easy no brainer but, even though I’m sure she can be a witch she won’t allow herself to do just the bare minimum and that’s why she comes off c wordy. She clearly cares about their content, production, preparation, etc… and while yes they are a little grifty, my thought is that if she can’t give her all to a fan the way she does her work something inside her makes her put off by the interaction. It’s a perfectionist thing I think. I’ve met many accomplished musicians who can be like that and engineers as well. Yeah it sucks she gives the impression of being a butthole and I get it. She’s probably also not ready to handle the pressure of the rapid success they’ve achieved.
Here's the truth weather y'all like it or not. When you meet (insert vlogger name here) at a theme park, they will always be nice. Why? The rest of the guests are watching. There are always phones and cameras around to catch bad or rude behavior to a fan. They don't want to risk footage like that going viral. You will never get an honest interaction with an influencer in the parks or on property.

Reactions: 16

Little Kylie's act is a mile wide and an inch deep. He can maintain that charade, that fraud online with those dullards who tune in every day for their 20 or so minutes of the Daily Dose of Kyle-aid, but he CANNOT maintain it for long in the real world, the non cyber world. There the curtain falls quickly and the vile little man, the racist, the homophobe, the misogynist is always just beneath the surface.

To know him is to be repulsed by him. Just look at the people who've tried the hardest, eventually the only one's left are his family, who are stuck with him, and that desperate foolish woman who will settle for anything male, evidently, who will pretend to have affections for her. To know him is to try to be friends with all of the incarnations of his sock puppet 'Peter' because, in the real world, that's who he is.

Reactions: 15
Kyle lost fans, sleep, and a little more sanity last night. Becoming Peter online is one of the worst ideas he’s ever had. He’s just fanning the flames and adding jet fuel to the fire. Too bad for him that he’s too stubborn and arrogant to realize.
In his empty, infantile mind he thinks that he's really owning us and making us rage every night. When things were going well for him, it was easier for him to ignore the criticism but now his P.O. box is closed, the gifts and cash have dried up, JoJo and other vloggers are traveling the world and branching out while he's stuck visiting the same park and filming Target shopping trips. I'm guessing, as usual, he thinks all of his failings are someone else's fault. It's evident by his recent seething about JoJo and other 'Disney vloggers' while constantly re-assuring himself he "gets more views on average."

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Kyle lost fans, sleep, and a little more sanity last night. Becoming Peter online is one of the worst ideas he’s ever had. He’s just fanning the flames and adding jet fuel to the fire. Too bad for him that he’s too stubborn and arrogant to realize.
I imagine he's lost a LOT of fans, many of whom, even the most dimwitted, had finally to accept that, even if they didn't believe that "Peter" IS Kyle, could not deny the fact that Pallo and his Clown Team of censors never blocked, indeed they promoted, "Peter" and thereby his views.
They had to face the fact that "Peter" is in any case who Kyle really is, a twisted, perverse, dwarfish and bigoted hate-filled human sac of nothing but denial and delusion. And they left.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Up too late to post or did he forget to click a button? He must be seething over how bad this performed.

View attachment 2615700
I remember the last time he had a video perform this badly, he didn't put out a vlog the next day. Then he made a video basically saying "if you don't give me enough views then I'll take my ball and go home." That's when he was asking his viewers if they still liked his content and maybe he'll just stop putting out vlogs everyday if he doesn't feel like it.
---
I wish I could remember which vlog it was, it was earlier this year.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Friends were not exactly impressed when they met Kyle in person years ago. I posted a bit about it a while back.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So we just want to put this out there because it's food for thought. Let's say (for discussion) Kyle is not Peter. Why hasn't Kyle come out publicly and denounced the account to somewhat save face and viewers. All it takes is ONE TWEET to do this. Like think about it, if this really isn't Kyle this random person is completely destroying his fanbase one day at a time.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
it must be killing him that mole rat aka jojo has traveled the world all the while lil Peter is playing keyboard nazi

Reactions: 10
So we just want to put this out there because it's food for thought. Let's say (for discussion) Kyle is not Peter. Why hasn't Kyle come out publicly and denounced the account to somewhat save face and viewers. All it takes is ONE TWEET to do this. Like think about it, if this really isn't Kyle this random person is completely destroying his fanbase one day at a time.
The fact he hasn't at this point is just further confirmation that it's Kyle. If it wasn't Kyle, he'd be well aware of what is going on since it's all over his 'X' feed for the past 5 months and numerous people have tagged "Peter" & Kyle together. A few people even commented about him being "Peter" on his videos but those were removed. I wonder, when he reads this and if he realizes how much he's screwed up, he'll try doing just as you suggested. Because his fanbase is rapidly falling apart.
---
It's also interesting to note, as soon as "Moose" and "Peter" were created, Kyle stopped interacting with critics over on 'X'. He used to regularly interact with them on his main account and call them jealous/trolls/weirdos. There's been no posts other than a bunch of likes on his main account indicating that his critics are consuming his mind.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.