Kyle Pallo #42 So Booty Butthurt at the Hatters, It Bleeds When He Wipes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, I watched a bit of PMM's MNSSHP vlog and noticed he ran into Tim Tracker, ATW, Kristen and that gang...maybe some others I didn't see. Do you guys think the other Disney vloggers avoid Kyle?
I think a lot of them avoid each other. I had never really seen PMM's videos until yesterday when I tried to watch one where he visited the "real life" inspiration for Florida's Haunted Mansion. I was surprised to see that he butchers words and speech about as much as Kyle.

Reactions: 8
So, I watched a bit of PMM's MNSSHP vlog and noticed he ran into Tim Tracker, ATW, Kristen and that gang...maybe some others I didn't see. Do you guys think the other Disney vloggers avoid Kyle?
Last year Kyle and PMM were on the same airport. Kyle showed PMM on his blog but PMM didnt show Kyle. Of course PMM didnt have his camera on him because he knows how mundane and boring is filming on the airport. But for Kyle that is prime time.

Reactions: 13
For me I'm disappointed more than anything of him.
Me also. Covid was the final straw for me too. Not just because he lied about isolating but because he couldn't see the appalling lack of taste and morality he exhibited by trying to monetize a virus that killed millions of immunocompromised people like himself. Then when many, including medical professionals politely called him out on his cavalier attitude he was too arrogant to take their concerns for him in the spirit it was meant and deleted, blocked and ghosted them for being "abusive". Then he ran home to Mummy like the immature coward that he is and came back in denial by trying to convince us all he was going to be a better person because he'd taken up journaling and had gone to church. Once.

Since then he's repeated the same pattern whenever anyone has offered him even the slightest of constructive criticisms, without realising the more he insults people by disregarding their expertise and advice and banning them the more "weirdos" and "jealous hatters" end up coming here, where they can tell the truth without him or his enablers blocking them.

There was a time when I liked him, then post Covid there was a time I hoped he'd man up, apologise for the whole debacle and become a better person. But numerous scandals since have proven he's beyond help and deserves no forgiveness. The bottom line is he's an awful person who uses everyone in his vicinity.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
But mainly because he feels entitled to do what he wants when he wants and #u%k everyone else
Yes! You hit the nail on the head - Kyle's self-entitlement is his personality. Other vloggers have a few obnoxious self-entitled moments, some more than others, but they have other moments that focus more on the park or something else. Kyle puts a spotlight on his entitlement multiple times in every single daily dump.

The other vloggers that come close to Kyle in this, not many of them are doing so well. Michael Kay doesn't vlog under his own name any more. Best Life and Beyond seem to have meltdowns nearly every other week. And Pete from Dis Unplugged.... yikes.

I think this is why his videos always perform better if someone else is in it as well, at least they take away a few minutes of Kyle's rampant entitlement. For a moment Casey was a little bit of a distraction from it too, but now that she keeps enabling and coddling him he's going to spiral even worse.

Reactions: 11
No one told me jack-o'-lantern was called jacker lanters… suprised Casey didn’t do the usual correcting him thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't have enough time or crayons to explain it to you.

Fake, condescending, entitled, arrogant, rude, pushy, sneaky, and disrespectful. Pretending to be something/someone he is not, but honestly most vloggers do that. We live near the parks and see them often roaming around and a lot of them act like they own the place and can do whatever they want and be obnoxious. A lot act very differently when the camera is not on.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Well, it appears YouTube is being a 'meanie' to Pallo already and
his vid has only been up 11hrs.
How strange (and I just looked) that Molly / Nate / The Trackers / JoJo....etc
don't get anywhere near the negative reactions he does. These downvotes
are a clear indication of what the public interested in the area think of him.
But....of course, it's wrong! "The analytic," he cried. Whatever that is supposed
to mean. (Reminds me of someone screeching "Deep State." Total crap and
a nothing cry in the dark for something negative or something they don't like.)

Somehow ONLY he is the target, if you listen to him and SisterEnabler, and he
doesn't get downvotes, or only a couple. (You have to wonder at the desire to
shield him from any, even very contructive, criticisms intended to help. How
is he so fragile and threatened by any of it? It's weird. Hell, he often sounds as bizarre
as Deby Sue from Iowa in snapping back at a fan who offers the slightest
thought Pallo sees as negative. That goes beyond just a bruised inflated ego into the
area of a mentally and emotionally broken man who can't deal with reality.

Oh well, YouTube is obviously singling him out. Dunno' why, but they must be, huh? :ROFLMAO:

It's HALLOWEEN At Disney ALREADY! The Ultimate
Halloween Party, Mickey’s NOT So Scary Opening Night

xijAfWonHbt6iLjDe3b5fWXQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pallo
186K subscribers
(JoJo approaching 1,340,000 subscribers)
The outcome of this is inevitable.
Guess hatter' YouTube is just being a meanie.

(y)1.4K ___ (n)2.3K

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There was a time when I liked him, then post Covid there was a time I hoped he'd man up, apologise for the whole debacle and become a better person. But numerous scandals since have proven he's beyond help and deserves no forgiveness. The bottom line is he's an awful person who uses everyone in his vicinity.
I think the real point of no return was the hurricane stuff.

Like, I really started to dislike him after the COVID stuff, but I don’t know if it went into full-on loathing until that.

And no, Farida, your brother ISN’T CNN and ISN’T doing journalism, he’s just a douchebag.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Tough times for Iron Mini and his enablers at the ol' X-Twitterz'! ___ especially for the comedy duo of PhonyFarlexa & Poondraggin'!
Still, lots of truth said in jest. :ROFLMAO:
total 2.jpg
total 3.jpg

total.jpg
total1.jpg

I think Kyle actively avoids other vloggers. And there’s something about his presence that makes people magically disappear. He’s very happy when there’s nobody around and loves filming those moments. His favorite line is, “Look it’s completely empty here (theme park, cruise ship, furniture store, dental practice waiting room, etc.)”

Reactions: 10
I think Kyle actively avoids other vloggers. And there’s something about his presence that makes people magically disappear. He’s very happy when there’s nobody around and loves filming those moments. His favorite line is, “Look it’s completely empty here (theme park, cruise ship, furniture store, dental practice, etc.)”
Ahhhh, I think you hit the nail on the head. I didn't think about it this way and it makes much more sense. He probably sees vloggers and scurries away to avoid interaction.

I think the real point of no return was the hurricane stuff.
Like, I really started to dislike him after the COVID stuff, but I don’t know if it went into full-on loathing until that.
And no, Farida, your brother ISN’T CNN and ISN’T doing journalism, he’s just a douchebag.
Yeah, for you, I get it.
The whole Covid thing cut deep for me because I'd lost my sister.
And I was talking to Phil (Insta) who'd lost a relative and had been banished.
And I have a mutual friend of Kyle's that he'd been a prick to but I'd thought was a "he says she says" situation, so I was already suspicious.
The hurricane stuff definitely didn't win him any favors tho.
Or the mental health bullshit.
Or the not affording medication but upgrading to first class flights.
Or everything else I can't recall because I've had a long busy day.

• Heart
Honest question - what is it about Kyle that engenders such a response here from him? Is it the frequency of his posting? The disconnect between what he chooses to portray and reality? His occasional acknowledgement of the hatters? A little bit of everything? He’s got a new thread every week or so now so just curious.
Serious response. I’ll limit my response to a handful of items.

1. The arrogant way Kyle treated a family that I know. The people I reference are good friends and not the type to over-embellish. The first instance of two happened during Kyle’s Haunted Mansion DCP. Everyone has a bad day. Right? They gave him a second chance on that premise. In 2019, he displayed his arrogance again. This time he added a lack of common courtesy. 😡 Their experiences opened my eyes. [Their story to tell, not mine. They are aware Tattle Life exists and one reads here from time to time.]

2. Kyle asked for help and completely disregarded it. [ankle, health insurance, medication, car buying] In some cases, he sought advice multiple times over weeks. I now have the belief Kyle used this tactic solely to increase engagement on his accounts. He wasted the time and took advantage of those that in good faith wanted to help.

3. His overall ill-mannered behavior coupled with the necessity to be the center of attention. @epcotOG would you care for specifics about manners? There’s a long list for this one that includes not helping friends and family haul luggage to general etiquette be it in public places including parks, restaurants, or resorts.

4. Lack of research, facts, and general preparedness, especially when visiting a place or event for the first time. IMO Kyle is not a credible source for travel or even Walt Disney World-specific information.

5. IMO Kyle is inauthentic and lacks empathy. He doesn’t seem to attempt to be genuine or trustworthy. For someone that at least used to be a follower of Gary Vaynerchuk [Gary V], Kyle fails to follow some of the main principles. “Be humble, kind, and authentic” Gary stated and showed people that influencer marketing and authenticity CAN coexist.

IMO When one genuinely believes what they are saying, they don’t run from [or remove] conversations to the contrary. Knowledgeable people stay in those conversations and thoughtfully engage. They educate where they can and admit when they are wrong. When people are fake and phony, they run.

I agree that some comments Kyle receives are 100% trolling. Others are constructive, meant to open a thoughtful dialogue with points to help Kyle and his channel improve and grow.

Bonus for his team***.
The inability to permit viewers to offer criticism [constructive or not] in comments while in the vlogs Kyle constantly “reports on” parks and resorts which often includes critiques.

***As I recall Kyle previously stated he doesn’t delete comments. This refers to the flagging, hiding, and: or removal of comments deemed unfavorable. When self-employed, there isn’t a performance evaluation with “areas in need of improvement” that includes an action plan. Kyle may continue to think all of his content is utter perfection by failing to acknowledge or address criticism.

[ 😬 to any grammar and spelling errors in this one. Although it's been a day😔, this former subscriber wanted to participate in this conversation before the topic fades.]

@epcotOG Any thoughts after reading responses from members of this forum?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This might be true, he's possibly too lazy to bother.
But it's documented fact on the previous forty threads that his sister and father do on his behalf.
Agree.

They also use the word “delete” to their advantage. IMO mods “hide” or “flag” the comments for review. When “flagged” the are hidden from public view.

Ahhhh, I think you hit the nail on the head. I didn't think about it this way and it makes much more sense. He probably sees vloggers and scurries away to avoid interaction.
He's a timid little boy and has to be the center of attention. Other more established vloggers "steal his shine" so he won't put them on camera.

I think a lot of them avoid each other. I had never really seen PMM's videos until yesterday when I tried to watch one where he visited the "real life" inspiration for Florida's Haunted Mansion. I was surprised to see that he butchers words and speech about as much as Kyle.
Nate fell into this mediocre success that he gained mostly via the pandemic when people could travel. He butchers words because he's not smart at all.

And also, this....

Reactions: 12
2. Kyle asked for help and completely disregarded it. [ankle, health insurance, medication, car buying] In some cases, he sought advice multiple times over weeks. I now have the belief Kyle used this tactic solely to increase engagement on his accounts. He wasted the time and took advantage of those that in good faith wanted to help.
In retrospect, the ankle thing should have been my first clue. I’m a doctor, I also have an autoimmune condition. I tried to tell him that if he was having new pain, he needed to get to the rheumatologist to get it checked out. He did respond, but completely blew me off.

And hell, I’m a 40-something queer man with a platinum Amex. If there’s anyone he should have been paying attention to, it was me.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
YouTube suggested this older Kyle video to me I guess because I have been hate watching him lately so it thought I wanted to see more of him. All I have to say is that it’s hard to believe Kyle was even more annoying than he is today. It makes me wonder even more why his family is so supportive of him. If I had a family member like this, I wouldn’t want ANYTHING to do with them!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.