Kyle Pallo #58 Who Needs a 401k When You Have Lorcana Cards?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we just want to put this out there because it's food for thought. Let's say (for discussion) Kyle is not Peter. Why hasn't Kyle come out publicly and denounced the account to somewhat save face and viewers. All it takes is ONE TWEET to do this. Like think about it, if this really isn't Kyle this random person is completely destroying his fanbase one day at a time.
It would be simple for "peter" to take a picture with a current newspaper and the peter face to prove all use haters wrong.

Reactions: 11
15352F97-A238-4702-BF3C-73B8C012EA25.jpeg

Now this is a good bit of “construction” criticism. Will it remain? Only time will tell as we follow the hero’s journey.
---
The fact he hasn't at this point is just further confirmation that it's Kyle. If it wasn't Kyle, he'd be well aware of what is going on since it's all over his 'X' feed and numerous people have tagged "Peter" & Kyle together. A few people even commented about him being "Peter" on his videos but those were removed. I wonder, when he reads this and if he realizes how much he's screwed up, he'll try doing just as you suggested. Because his fanbase is rapidly falling apart.
---
It's also interesting to note, as soon as "Moose" and "Peter" were created, Kyle stopped interacting with critics over on 'X'. He used to regularly interact with them on his main account and call them jealous/trolls/weirdos. There's been no posts other than a bunch of likes on his main account indicating that his critics are on his mind.
Lol. He forgot all about the hatters. We’ll probably see some hatter owning posts from his main account shortly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
When I noted his views last night, he had almost
15K views in more than 15hrs. Just pathetic.
In the additonal 12 hrs since, he gotten barely 3K more.
Just looking more and more like the death knell
is being sounded and the Fat Lady is warming up to sing.
PITIFUL results.
He needs to change radically and, becaue of his lack '
of talent, abilities to adapt and change, and his simple
stupidity, he's incapable of it.
Epcots New Firework Show Luminous,
Didn't Leave An Impact.. BUT The World
Celebration At Night Did!

XFQJHphv3p3tehXITqnm8u4g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pantload's Daily :poop: Dump and ratio.

192K subscribers (*No change in 3 weeks)
ratioend.jpg

(y)1K ____ (n)1.5K
As Joe Scarborough said about George Santos when
he was expelled from Congress: "Well, George, to
quote Ru Paul, 'Now shantay, you sashay away.'":ROFLMAO:
the end is nigh.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So we just want to put this out there because it's food for thought. Let's say (for discussion) Kyle is not Peter. Why hasn't Kyle come out publicly and denounced the account to somewhat save face and viewers. All it takes is ONE TWEET to do this. Like think about it, if this really isn't Kyle this random person is completely destroying his fanbase one day at a time.
💯 this. People have been blocked for less.

Reactions: 9
this has been my same thought since day one. kyle is taygged in basically every single tweet directed towards peter, but has not said anything about it. i guess owning the haters is more important than his “career”

since it seems like he isn’t uploading today, it’s such a shame he doesn’t have any social media to announce there won’t be a video to his viewers. 🤪 so what are we thinking his excuse will be? he needed a mental health day? another flare up?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When I noted his views last night, he had almost
15K views in more than 15hrs. Just pathetic.
In the additonal 12 hrs since, he gotten barely 3K more.
Just looking more and more like the death knell
is being sounded and the Fat Lady is warming up to sing.
PITIFUL results.
Yesterday’s Luminous vlog was an abomination.

It looked like the product of a brand new, first time vlogger experimenting.

This idiot somehow got the idea that refusing to wait for anything, even refusing to wait in line for anything is some kind of flex. This is a moronic, juvenile, bit of idiocy that describes this half wit in a nutshell.

A vlogger catering to avid Disney fans who refuses to do anything that Disney visitors are required to do.

He thinks he’s some kind of expert buying Lightning Lanes and Genie plus when he goes to empty theme parks.

He, in his little pea brain, thinks arriving at the park at the crack of 11:00 is going to be helpful to his audience.

This idiot has such an abnormal view of the world and Disney that’s it’s impossible to comprehend who these blogs are even FOR.

I firmly believe the clown and banker are at the end of their rope.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm a little surprised the humiliation, the embarrassement and the fact so many of his former fans are now his harshest critics hasn't, to some degree, sunk into the poor little dwarf's pointy head that he needs to try to change his failing and deadly tiring routines.

It's apparent even in the snippits I see here that he is himself sick to death of what he's doing and it shows. Oh, he likes the benefits, the freebees and the grift presents he now infrequently gets, but he hates like hell putting out any effort to get any reward. And it shows in his lackadaisacal meandering to those parks for an hour or so, filming the same tit, spewing misinformation and outright lies, crap, little, or no editing now, and just throwing out anything he can. He gets no invites to media events unless he can beg a +1 (doubt JoJo will take him now, huh? :LOL:) or get some 3rd party to get him in. The little dwarf's running around behind a taller crowd at EPCOT trying to film the show was one of the most cringe, if very funny, things, I've seen in a while. :ROFLMAO:

He's keeping this going with what he has left coming in, with Casey's income and support, panhandling off the family _👶__ and he's convinced or is trying to convince himself this is his "..best life."
The, since Tattle has consumed him, obvious Binge drinking and rage tweeting through his sock puppet every night seems to be his go to outlet to convince himself he's winning. Oh, that's working, huh? That's really improving his online take. :oops: He's losing fans there and sending more and more people here to Tattle!:LOL:

Well, good luck convincing your ATM & The Clown there in Orlando. Maybe they'll get out and collect cans to see if they can add some more change to what they have left that you haven't taken from them and give it to you. I know you'd take it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Here's the truth weather y'all like it or not. When you meet (insert vlogger name here) at a theme park, they will always be nice. Why? The rest of the guests are watching. There are always phones and cameras around to catch bad or rude behavior to a fan. They don't want to risk footage like that going viral. You will never get an honest interaction with an influencer in the parks or on property.
We met Nate (PMM) at Disney Springs at 11PM one night while he was shopping. No cameras, no other shoppers around. He was still nice enough to stop what ge was doing, chat with us, and take a photo. So I do respect him for that.

Reactions: 14
this has been my same thought since day one. kyle is taygged in basically every single tweet directed towards peter, but has not said anything about it. i guess owning the haters is more important than his “career”

since it seems like he isn’t uploading today, it’s such a shame he doesn’t have any social media to announce there won’t be a video to his viewers. 🤪 so what are we thinking his excuse will be? he needed a mental health day? another flare up?
He's so predictable. If there's no upload today, it's obviously from his awful view numbers on the past few vlogs. This is his way to punish his audience. The next upload he'll have a heart-to-heart where he asks them if they still enjoy his content. A bunch of stans will plead to him (just like last time) for him to not stop daily uploading and will tell him that he's the bestest vlogger ever, and squirt will get the validation he needs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
The next upload he'll have a heart-to-heart where he asks them if they still enjoy his content. A bunch of stans will plead to him (just like last time) for him to not stop daily uploading and will tell him that he's the best vlogger ever, and squirt will get the validation he needs.
And the whole time C aSey will be rubbing his neck telling him she’s proud of him and what a Big Boy he is.

Dwarfy is her Little Man.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Here's the truth weather y'all like it or not. When you meet (insert vlogger name here) at a theme park, they will always be nice. Why? The rest of the guests are watching. There are always phones and cameras around to catch bad or rude behavior to a fan. They don't want to risk footage like that going viral. You will never get an honest interaction with an influencer in the parks or on property.
I mentioned a long time ago, end of 2021 I believe, that my wife and I were at EPCOT after Lightning Lane & Genie+ had been introduced and, not having been in a while, we were scratching our heads over it and taking a second to chat about it and do some research. Both seem old hat now, but then the programs were somewhat new. A guy standing just behind us ask if he could help. It was Tim Tracker and, of course, we had no idea who he was. He took the time to explain the whole thing, answer our questions and saved us time and energy. I know all about him and his channel now, the good, the bad and the ugly, :ROFLMAO: but I will always have that good memory of him for that unsolicited helping hand.

Reactions: 16
Yesterday’s Luminous vlog was an abomination.

It looked like the product of a brand new, first time vlogger experimenting.

This idiot somehow got the idea that refusing to wait for anything, even refusing to wait in line for anything is some kind of flex. This is a moronic, juvenile, bit of idiocy that describes this half wit in a nutshell.

A vlogger catering to avid Disney fans who refuses to do anything that Disney visitors are required to do.

He thinks he’s some kind of expert buying Lightning Lanes and Genie plus when he goes to empty theme parks.

He, in his little pea brain, thinks arriving at the park at the crack of 11:00 is going to be helpful to his audience.

This idiot has such an abnormal view of the world and Disney that’s it’s impossible to comprehend who these blogs are even FOR.

I firmly believe the clown and banker are at the end of their rope.
Every vlog he has put out about world celebration/luminous this past weekhave been absolutely terrible. Literally some of his worst!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
No daily dump? Should we do a wellness check on him? Did he drink himself into a stupor? Will we see headlines tomorrow “YouTube Disney vlogger found wandering streets of Orlando mumbling about Peter”?

• Haha
Even serial killers say thank you, good morning and excuse me.
Word! :LOL:
The judge who sentenced serial killer Ted Bundy to death said Bundy outwardly was the "...handsome All American boy" and a "...young lawyer who should have had a great life and could have practiced law in my court one day and I would have been glad to welcome you. ___ But you made the decision to take a different path..... You just went another way."

He just had that one bad habit!

You know! There's more than a little bit of resemblance to Pallo there. :unsure: Reincarnation anyone? :LOL:
(*I may not be the one to judge, but I'd say Bundy was a bit better looking, and, of course, taller. :ROFLMAO:)
bundy22.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Geez, stop being mean

004935.png

This is why his channel is failing. He blocks/ignores all of the "construction" criticism and listens to these few loons who praise everything he puts out. Kyle could upload himself picking his nose for 30 minutes and they'd praise it and decry anyone being "mean." This is not how you grow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I might be wrong, but didn't he say his parents are arriving Friday (tomorrow)?
---
Maybe he is busy honoring Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day, watching a video and further educating himself, or calling and talking to a veteran he knows.
**You're welcome for the reminder, Kyle, but you're such a WW2 history buff there is no doubt you are already on top of this.**

OAR he's grifting a DVC stan to take him to the annual member meeting at the Contemporary. Reception afterwards, free food and drinks and he can flex!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.