Kyle Pallo #58 Who Needs a 401k When You Have Lorcana Cards?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah... i remember in his last video he said he was in PA just for a day and then heading into NYC to do some RSVLTS stuff. But maybe he stayed in PA if his moms health got worse. Either way, a better reason/ excuse to skip the big Epcot day than kyle had!! LOL
The difference is that PMM does not have to have a hit video with this. Pretty much every single one of his videos does well and hits over 100k views. Kyle on the other hand…. He needed a win here. His last 5 videos equal the total views for one video by Nate!

i am very “meh” about Nate’s vlogs. I’ve met him a few times and he was incredibly nice! But i often get disgusted by the way he eats🙈. Either way, I hope Everything works out ok with his mom.

Reactions: 15
The difference is that PMM does not have to have a hit video with this. Pretty much every single one of his videos does well and hits over 100k views. Kyle on the other hand…. He needed a win here. His last 5 videos equal the total views for one video by Nate!

i am very “meh” about Nate’s vlogs. I’ve met him a few times and he was incredibly nice! But i often get disgusted by the way he eats🙈. Either way, I hope Everything works out ok with his mom.
PMM is on Cameo. I’m surprised JoJo and Kyle are not. JoJo certainly has the sub numbers. Kyle would use this as another resource to grift.

Reactions: 5

Yeah, we’ve run into him before and he was very pleasant. He was doing his monthly cookie review and was standing outside Raglan Road and stopped what he was doing to chat for a minute. Unlike that twit Molly.

• Sick
Reactions: 9

Nate also does research and knows about his content....unlike OR Boy.

Reactions: 8

yup- that too! he gets way better views in general, because he actually puts some effort into his stuff and has somewhat of a plan for the video- not just waving his camera around for 20 minutes like Kyle. I'm not a total Nate hater either. Ive been posting a lot on his page on here, but its mostly for the gossip side of things HAHA like who these random girls hes been spotted with, and what the deal with him and Kristen is LOL But in general, he seems decent and its cool to see where his channel has gone, since i've been watching him for a while now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Yeah, we’ve run into him before and he was very pleasant. He was doing his monthly cookie review and was standing outside Raglan Road and stopped what he was doing to chat for a minute. Unlike that twit Molly.
I had a bad experience with Molly too. This was several years ago, but she was not nice! I even made sure to wait until she was done filming before I said hello. I thought maybe she was having an off day, but I’ve heard too many stories now. She’s faker than Kim kardashians ass!

I’ve mentioned this before, but i’ve also met Kyle and spent a chunk of time with him. He was also incredibly nice. This was a few years ago when he was hitting his peak though. My opinion of him has definitely changed.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
PMM is on Cameo. I’m surprised JoJo and Kyle are not. JoJo certainly has the sub numbers. Kyle would use this as another resource to grift.
i'm surprised at this too! PMM closed down his Patreon and does Cameo now. Seems easier- decent money for a 30 second video, instead of having to come up with extra special Patreon content all the time. Seems like more money for less work would be right up Kyles alley!

Reactions: 9
i'm surprised at this too! PMM closed down his Patreon and does Cameo now. Seems easier- decent money for a 30 second video, instead of having to come up with extra special Patreon content all the time. Seems like more money for less work would be right up Kyles alley!
can you imagine Kyle on Cameo?

”Happy birthday. I think. Maybe it’s your birthday. I don’t know. Just have a good day. maybe you will get a sexy BMW like mine. Maybe you won’t. I will have a piece of cake…okay half a cake to celebrate in your honor.””

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It just never changes.
Today's nightmare Kyle :poop: Pile
15K views for the day, more than
15hrs. ___ Just ass sucking bad.

Epcots New Firework Show Luminous,
Didn't Leave An Impact.. BUT The World
Celebration At Night Did!

What left an impact Squirt, is this mound
of tit you dumped on YouTube.

XFQJHphv3p3tehXITqnm8u4g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
ratio3.jpg

Kyle Pantload's Daily :poop: Dump and Ratio
192K subscribers (No movement in almost
three weeks. Frighteningly bad. 😂)
(y)988 :eek: ____ (n) 1.3K :ROFLMAO:
Stick a fork in this turkey. It's done.
chef-smiley-emoticon (1).gif

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I had a bad experience with Molly too. This was several years ago, but she was not nice! I even made sure to wait until she was done filming before I said hello. I thought maybe she was having an off day, but I’ve heard too many stories now. She’s faker than Kim kardashians ass!

I’ve mentioned this before, but i’ve also met Kyle and spent a chunk of time with him. He was also incredibly nice. This was a few years ago when he was hitting his peak though. My opinion of him has definitely changed.
I think it’s easy for him to come off as nice to park goers as we’ve seen it in the videos. Little do they know the real Kyle and like many of his Stans they’re “nose deaf” to the real Kyle. These are the people who don’t see him failing to mention people by name not only who’ve sent him PO Box things but in his videos he only says “we ran into some of you guys”. Seems innocuous to many but realistically it’s him using the Midwest fake nice and not even spending an ounce of energy to remember or mention your name. His mere acknowledgement of someone who already recognizes him is the bare minimum easy thing to do while giving them in their almost starstruck moment… the moment. It’s military grade aka it meets the minimum requirements at the lowest cost to do business.

He knows how to float through things and tell people the little crap that keep them coming back for more but there’s no depth to him.

If Molly had done the bare minimum and acknowledged a fan briefly to us it’s an easy no brainer but, even though I’m sure she can be a witch she won’t allow herself to do just the bare minimum and that’s why she comes off c wordy. She clearly cares about their content, production, preparation, etc… and while yes they are a little grifty, my thought is that if she can’t give her all to a fan the way she does her work something inside her makes her put off by the interaction. It’s a perfectionist thing I think. I’ve met many accomplished musicians who can be like that and engineers as well. Yeah it sucks she gives the impression of being a butthole and I get it. She’s probably also not ready to handle the pressure of the rapid success they’ve achieved.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.