Kyle Pallo #58 Who Needs a 401k When You Have Lorcana Cards?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Hi! Hahaha

Also - still down 18% in views the past 30 days - riveting content, Kylie, riveting content.
View attachment 2614720
Triggering that old man to go all caps, you should be ashamed😆

Less than 2 min into Jackie’s video and I already know info that I didn’t know before. Like I had no idea, they were supposed to do a refurb of spaceship earth. And just so you know, I find Jackie incredibly boring, but she still 10 times better than this idiot.
View attachment 2614721
I’ve never watched her but for that clip & at a minimum she’s awake, bright eyed & articulate, something oar guy will never be, I don’t care how many Joffrey’s iced chocolate cold brew latte chuggers he pours down his gullet

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is why Alexa claiming on her Farida Twitter account that he doesn’t beg for money, people just give it to him never sat right with me. He preys on these people and doesn’t so much as give a thank you to them. These are people’s elderly parents, or in some cases grandparents and he gleefully would take their money for himself.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
This is why Alexa claiming on her Farida Twitter account that he doesn’t beg for money, people just give it to him never sat right with me. He preys on these people and doesn’t so much as give a thank you to them. These are people’s elderly parents, or in some cases grandparents and he gleefully would take their money for himself.
He's such a POS.
---
No wonder he doesn't care about having sponsors. Why worry about brand deals, Patreon, or selling merch when he has these elderly people just sending him a lot of money and he doesn't have to bother to acknowledge or thank them?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Less than 2 min into Jackie’s video and I already know info that I didn’t know before. Like I had no idea, they were supposed to do a refurb of spaceship earth. And just so you know, I find Jackie incredibly boring, but she still 10 times better than this idiot.
View attachment 2614721
i looked at jackie’s twitter the other day and it’s night and day compared to oar disney expert. she actually interacts with her viewers in a positive way and thanks them for watching. she hasn’t liked anything about haters and how rule #1 is duck what people think 🤪

Reactions: 11
Coming soon:

"Me and Casey are going to do a baking vlog"
"I'm a baking kind of guy"
"I'm a baking channel now."
Inserts the FRE video that shows Kyle breaking quarantine and decorating gingerbread houses and cookies.

‘Tis the season. 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg make it stop. This is the typical mindset of his fans. They think he's some fine young man and a proxy for their children or grandchildren. They're as deluded as he is.View attachment 2613659
I too will be in the parks this week and hope to see oar boy. However, I want to speak to his parents, get a picture and say "You all must be so.......embarrassed!

• Heart
  • Haha
i looked at jackie’s twitter the other day and it’s night and day compared to oar disney expert. she actually interacts with her viewers in a positive way and thanks them for watching. she hasn’t liked anything about haters and how rule #1 is duck what people think 🤪
I met her 2 years ago at the Bar having Dinner at California Grill at the Contemporary - her and her boyfriend. Maybe they are married now. He's English and an amusement park vlogger as well. They were both very nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Like clockwork, "Based Peter" starts posting for the night immediately after Kyle makes a post. How obvious can you get?

004896.png

Now he's using Google Translate to pretend he speaks Spanish to "prove" he's not Kyle. 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

Now THIS would be an appropriate Christmas Tree for the luuuugggssuuree apartment in swampland.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I too will be in the parks this week and hope to see oar boy. However, I want to speak to his parents, get a picture and say "You all must be so.......embarrassed!
My reservation starts at magic Kingdom and then we're hopping over to epcot

Reactions: 3
It's really sad seeing all these elderly folks who are still being conned by him and sending him money. His #1 marks now (grandson by proxy) since most of the sugar daddies left.

004905.png

004904.png

004902.png

004903.png

004906.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.