Kyle Pallo #56 Kyle's shy little Peter is finally exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
don't forget, he did claim that he ordered a "custom" set which Amazon and Best Buy can't do.

but let's wait and see if he actually got it for her. with his lies, he has some options to load onto it.

They sent the wrong thing
They didn't deliver in time
They are lost
They were delivered to the wrong address

and then there is the possibility he makes it an anniversary/early Christmas gift and asked Brianne and Kevin to go halfsies.
Do we have clips of what he actually said first before the train of lies?

Reactions: 3
“Amazon maybe got delays or maybe it’s at your dad’s house!”

says the squirt who maybe decided to spend the 4.9 Benny Franks on those sweet lorcana pulls instead

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looks like a lot of this vlog is trying to "own" the haters with the luggage and headphones.

Reactions: 6
He’s so freaking annoying, since we’re talking about lies… on his video yesterday he was talking about how his algorithm is slow because the holidays which is the laziest thought process ever. Kyle your algorithm has been hemorrhaging because the weak bull tit content you’ve been putting out. “YouTube is my only source of income” this comes after this idiot has said multiple times this year “my merch shop is gonna be up soon”. He’s single handedly destroying his “career”.

pretty fucked up. He knows his Patreon is still open and I’m assuming the 144 people who has following him must’ve forgot that it is a reoccurring charge on there credit card so he is capitalizing on that..Disgusting, the shows he doesn’t give a tit about his followers and he doesn’t mind ripping them off.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
It's $17 a year and free with a lot of credit cards. It's not a flex, Kile.
Kylie is going to be hella jealous that she has global entry and he doesn’t. She probably has the respectable credit card because Discover and debit cards certainly don’t cover global entry.
---
I checked back when they first got "delayed," and they were available same day at Target. He's just too bleeping lazy to go out and get them. He didn't even have to get out of the car with drive up. Pathetic.
He admitted his lie! First he ordered on Amazon. Now somehow Best Buy is delivering to her father’s? Comes across to me as trying to earn brownie points from Dad.

He’s so freaking annoying, since we’re talking about lies… on his video yesterday he was talking about how his algorithm is slow because the holidays which is the laziest thought process ever. Kyle your algorithm has been hemorrhaging because the weak bull tit content you’ve been putting out. “YouTube is my only source of income” this comes after this idiot has said multiple times this year “my merch shop is gonna be up soon”. He’s single handedly destroying his “career”.

pretty fucked up. He knows his Patreon is still open and I’m assuming the 144 people who has following him must’ve forgot that it is a reoccurring charge on there credit card so he is capitalizing on that..Disgusting, the shows he doesn’t give a tit about his followers and he doesn’t mind ripping them off.
Yup! Blame the algorithm. His piss poor content has nothing to do with the fact ATW got more views eating a McRib!!

Collage-42.jpg

• Haha
This is that Jeffrey Lanzetta (venice010), who was pretending to be "Alexa" and then deleted their account after they tried to claim they hacked everyone's password on Tattle. He's thanking Kyle for letting him hang out with him last night. 🤣
View attachment 2590623

This "Rich" is another Pallo stan whose been defending him the past few days and telling Kyle's critics to kill themselves.
View attachment 2590622
All I saw when I just read those two comments? INCELS

Reactions: 5
Behold... the nervous runt behind the big, tough "Peter" alter ego. I really think that he created this "Peter" in his mind to cope with all of his anxieties (malls, sales people, traveling outside of Disney, etc.). Unfortunately, it's not a healthy way to deal with it. It's fascinating that a 30 year old man needs caretakers with him whenever he ventures outside of Disney World.
View attachment 2590703
He has everybody set up to accommodate his mental illness. How on earth did he get out of riding the short bus to school?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

In computer science, there is something called garbage in, garbage out. He puts out sh!tty content, so he gets low viewership. Recently he did the Lorcana card opening videos which many of his Stans tell him they dislike; instead he tells people they don’t have to watch. That’s ironic because he says YouTube is his primary source of income (ad driven views is how he makes money). Why would you bite the hand that feeds you? He has no one else to blame other than himself for the inevitable downfall of his channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He set his profile to private 🤣
Lmaoooo wait I’m just playing catch up here, but is this the guy that claimed that he found all the tattle passwords and he was gonna end us? If so how ironic that now he wants to be private?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lmaoooo wait I’m just playing catch up here, but is this the guy that claimed that he found all the tattle passwords and he was gonna end us? If so how ironic that now he wants to be private?! 😂
His threads profile is quite interesting. Screams Kevin's type and a fan of Kyle when he was shirtless.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We all know he reads here. So he’s gonna whine to both his mommies (biological and doormat): “See …. They say they’re bullies! It’s not fair…. Why do they always get to belittle me? (Screaming all this dialogue while kicking and throwing punches in the air; meanwhile both mommies have learned to ignore his tantrums).”

And then he’ll complain to his alpha male alter ego who will say: “Don’t you worry little one… I will protect you from those bullies. I am the keyboard commando (with stubby sausage fingers) who has the ability to hurl grenades slurs on cyberspace to anyone that makes fun of “my boy KP”. That reminds me. It’s time for me to get into the fighting spirit… (reaches for the Titos and starts chugging ‘em).”
Sorry, Kylie’s dictionary and thesaurus are still in his garage. He doesn’t know the word “belittle”. He may think it’s just “being little”, like himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.