Kyle Pallo #56 Kyle's shy little Peter is finally exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmaoooo wait I’m just playing catch up here, but is this the guy that claimed that he found all the tattle passwords and he was gonna end us? If so how ironic that now he wants to be private?! 😂
Looks like he also added an extra "f" to his name on his Instagram and Threads, thinking that people won't be able to find him. 🤣
---
His threads profile is quite interesting. Screams Kevin's type and a fan of Kyle when he was shirtless.
I only saw his IG before he made it private. All I remember is lots of Hillary Clinton stuff. I wonder if he knows his man crush is a big fan of Trump?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like he also added an extra "f" to his name on his Instagram and Threads, thinking that people won't be able to find him. 🤣
---

I only saw his IG before he made it private. All I remember is lots of Hillary Clinton stuff. I wonder if he knows his man crush is a big fan of Trump?
I saw it too, there were cute animal pictures and drag stuff (queens, not cars).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Chewiesmom (from the YouTube comments) once a staunch supporter of Kyle, then got blocked for giving constructive criticism, has turned into a full-blown hatter. This is what Kyle does to people because of his immaturity, arrogance and behavior and it's why his channel is on life support.

004542.png

004543.png

004544.png

Love it! Come join us @Chewiesmom

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I finally watched the daily dump today and WOW… this just may be one of the worst vlogs Kyle has ever put out. What the hell was the point of filming almost an entire vlog in the airport terminal? Also, yeah he was such a dick to Casey the entire time.

If he says TSA PRE one more time, I swear to God I will slap him if I ever see him. He’s such an idiot.

Also, he pronounced this as “Oldie Hurth”
IMG_1321.jpeg

He also asks Casey why Durham isn’t pronounced like DurHAM if HAM is in the name. And why did he say that he hopes the middle seat isn’t taken since he boards after her. What?? He’s flying JetBlue, not Southwest. He should have an assigned seat on his boarding pass, why would he say something so stupid?? And yeah, what the HELL was all that about when everyone was telling him how “good” he was when he met Casey’s family? WTF??

I can’t wait to see what the ratio is for this video and the past couple Lorcana videos. I know I’ve definitely been giving them the thumbs down. Well… I thumbs down his videos regularly anyway lol. I think the only time I ever was tempted to thumbs up was the Scream A Geddon Haunted House one because I almost peed my pants laughing and was genuinely entertained LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I get the sense that Kevin and Brianne do not like him. But they feel compelled to be cordial around the dwarf because of Casey.

I get the sense that Kevin does not like him. Same with Brianne. But they feel compelled to be cordial around the dwarf because of Casey.
The stay at the Lawgsh probably soured Kevin pretty quickly. I agree that he now appears to be tolerant of the little loser only out of kindness to his sister in law, but you can definitely see some disdain boiling over at certain moments.

Reactions: 14
The stay at the Lawgsh probably soured Kevin pretty quickly. I agree that he now appears to be tolerant of the little loser only out of kindness to his sister in law, but you can definitely see some disdain boiling over at certain moments.
I can’t imagine spending 10 minutes with Kyle, let alone 5 days, 24/7 with him. If I had to spend that amount of time with him at the LAAAHHJJ… I would have thrown him over the balcony into the Savannah and hope he gets chased by a Wildebeest, Mufasa-style.

• Haha
I get the sense that Kevin and Brianne do not like him
Hey, Kevin--

If you're doing a layover in New York, I live about fifteen minutes from LaGuardia via Uber and about 30 from JFK if traffic is okay. You know, just to mention it.

I also have under 20% body fat. You know. If that's important to you.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Lmaoooo wait I’m just playing catch up here, but is this the guy that claimed that he found all the tattle passwords and he was gonna end us? If so how ironic that now he wants to be private?! 😂
I would love to know how hacking all of our passwords on Tattle is going to ruin our lives? Last I checked Tattle doesn’t need my credit card, home address, employer, or social security number. Hacking a silly message board account won’t stop the truth of this human fart from being told, bro. 🤓
---
He also asks Casey why Durham isn’t pronounced like DurHAM if HAM is in the name. And why did he say that he hopes the middle seat isn’t taken since he boards after her. What?? He’s flying JetBlue, not Southwest. He should have an assigned seat on his boarding pass, why would he say something so stupid?? And yeah, what the HELL was all that about when everyone was telling him how “good” he was when he met Casey’s family? WTF??
Them booking flights separately is so interesting to me. My guess is Casey tried to have Kyle plan to buy flights together, got tired of his procrastination and TSA PRE bullcrap, and bought her own ticket separately in case he backed out last minute. If so, smart girl. Take that as a red flag and run sweetheart.

As for the seat stuff… I did not bother watching the flaming hot garbage, did he film on the plane to show if they sat together or not? My guess is he hoped the middle seat was vacant so he had extra space for his ego and to pretend to man spread his little legs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
His threads profile is quite interesting. Screams Kevin's type and a fan of Kyle when he was shirtless.
Oh boy. Danger! Danger Will Robinson!
Jeffie' looks like a real tough cookie! On Pinterest. :ROFLMAO:

lanzetta.jpg

beta&t=obeKfFt7b0fwgrBKGw3iKnE6HW_ZbTQ8l-B82wx4tRE.jpg

Giosuè (Jeff) Lanzetta
Responsabile - Grafico presso multistampa srl
Salerno, Campania, Italy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would love to know how hacking all of our passwords on Tattle is going to ruin our lives? Last I checked Tattle doesn’t need my credit card, home address, employer, or social security number. Hacking a silly message board account won’t stop the truth of this human fart from being told, bro. 🤓
---

Them booking flights separately is so interesting to me. My guess is Casey tried to have Kyle plan to buy flights together, got tired of his procrastination and TSA PRE bullcrap, and bought her own ticket separately in case he backed out last minute. If so, smart girl. Take that as a red flag and run sweetheart.

As for the seat stuff… I did not bother watching the flaming hot garbage, did he film on the plane to show if they sat together or not? My guess is he hoped the middle seat was vacant so he had extra space for his ego and to pretend to man spread his little legs.
Casey was window, he was middle seat. I think there was someone on the aisle - there was a passenger with a dog on the plane and it might have been next to OR Boy. Said something about not being able to film it? Truffle was the dogs name - pretty cute.

1700875133241.png

1700875198602.png

---
1700875555278.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
No Kyle, you’re not flying private, and have never so you have no clue what it’s like. Once again, trying to front like he’s something he’s not. Also, the Rockefeller tree is way bigger than that you bleeping dumbass. Check out Casey‘s face when he says bagels even she knows that he’s so full of crap with that fake ass accent. I honestly don’t know how she can stand this douche bayyg.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
No Kyle, you’re not flying private, and have never so you have no clue what it’s like. Once again, trying to front like he’s something he’s not. Also, the Rockefeller tree is way bigger than that you bleeping dumbass. Check out Casey‘s face when he says bagels even she knows that he’s so full of crap with that fake ass accent. I honestly don’t know how she can stand this douche bayyg.
View attachment 2591302
View attachment 2591303
View attachment 2591307
View attachment 2591308
He probably asked Iberostar to fly him Private to Cancun.

Also that BAGGLES was tripping me up this morning when I was watching.

Casey was window, he was middle seat. I think there was someone on the aisle - there was a passenger with a dog on the plane and it might have been next to OR Boy. Said something about not being able to film it? Truffle was the dogs name - pretty cute.

View attachment 2591291
View attachment 2591293
---
View attachment 2591300
My theory is daddy bought Casey her ticket. He refused to get kylie his ticket. Had that not been the case, he would have forced Casey to sit in the middle seat. Hence his behaviour towards her at the airport. He was salty about the whole thing.

Can you imagine if Durliat's were serving Champagne?????

• Haha
  • Sick
My theory is daddy bought Casey her ticket. He refused to get kylie his ticket. Had that not been the case, he would have forced Casey to sit in the middle seat. Hence his behaviour towards her at the airport. He was salty about the whole thing.
He really was a little douchier than normal that morning.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
He really was a little douchier than normal that morning.
At the end of that last clip you posted when he's giving her an attitude and shouts "THIS IS BAD!", Casey looks so fed up with him and like she's contemplating her life. Yet we all know she will continue to cling onto the hobbit as if he's the last man on Earth.

004545.png

---
This makes sense. He was really butthurt over something hence the douchier than usual attitude the whole time. Knowing him, he felt entitled that the dad should have bought his ticket.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.