Kyle Pallo #56 Kyle's shy little Peter is finally exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now Presenting: The Story of Kyle's Mommy-Bought Shoes 👞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Barely taller than a bedroom window or a kitchen cabinet and a failure at everything else.
1 (500) 2-barely taller than anything.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Now Presenting: The Story of Kyle's Mommy-Bought Shoes 👞
So, so cringeworthy.

Folks, that is a 30 year old man putting on a shoe fashion show.

Oh my.

Imagine if you will, telling your spouse you have a surprise for them, make them close their eyes, then surprise them by prancing around in shoes your Mommy bought for you.

This is Oar little dipshit in a nutsack

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Recap: over the last two weeks kile maxed out mommy's credit card in the dollar holiday bin at Tarjayyyyy and still eats on the floor. We found out who "Peter" really is, and weren't surprised, and all his vlogs have been boring AF

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Recap: over the last two weeks kile maxed out mommy's credit card in the dollar holiday bin at Tarjayyyyy and still eats on the floor. We found out who "Peter" really is, and weren't surprised, and all his vlogs have been boring AF
Yes, that's a lot better than what my recap would have been: Kyle, Dad, and Alexa are still looking for Savanna's OF.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
" Here! Look at the shoes my mommy bought for me!" If that is not a sign to run away, then she is just as stunted as he is.

Reactions: 17
So, so cringeworthy.

Folks, that is a 30 year old man putting on a shoe fashion show.

Oh my.

Imagine if you will, telling your spouse you have a surprise for them, make them close their eyes, then surprise them by prancing around in shoes your Mommy bought for you.

This is Oar little dipshit in a nutsack
I had never seen this shoe story before. I cannot believe these events actually happened, but there they are. This happened to Casey and she's still with him. Close your eyes, I got a surprise for you. I got new shoes for MEEE! Girl, you deserve him. Stomping around in his brand new shoes, ready for a business meeting.

• Haha
  • Sick
I am officially unsubscribed and no longer hate watching!!!!! PARTY TIME!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What the actual duck? This idiot cannot string together a half dozen coherent words.

ESCAPEGOAT
IMG_6722.jpeg

z2.png

• Haha
I see today's crap video fest is yet another 'take a dump on Disney' vid, huh? And people bought that he was "hosted" or "sponsored" by Disney Corp. for anything? He's like black mold and may show up now and again at some event hosted on Disney property, or he may go as someone's +1 or hosted by some party tangentially hosted by Disney. But he is in no way on Disney's media or influencer media invitations lists.

His little "Thank you Disney." / "I just love my Disney so much." / "I will always be a Disney kid." nonsense fraud and charade didn't and hasn't worked to get him back into their graces and it never will. So again he seems a bit pissed so he once again throws shade and unwarranted criticisms on the parks, the parks that provide the only 'life' his sinking channel has left. The daily views are stuck in the 20+K views in 24hr period, his stans and sugardaddies aren't ponying up for his wishes and hints for gifts and cruises, his Patreon is stagnant and, like some faltering business, the upcoming holiday season may make or break him ____ oh, I know. If he and she showed up at the parks wearing matching red striped pajamas and looked like bleeping idiots, that might charm the stans and melt Disney's heart. Yeah.....THAT'S THE TICKET! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
He uses the term Crowds when Epcot is not that busy????? Also, he speculates it's because of the ticket prices!

1700234583606.png

Reactions: 6
I know it is a hard concept for him to understand that people and businesses use the SAME decorations year after year for holidays. I guess when you are as rich as Kiley is, you can get new stuff every year.

1700234807803.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.