Kyle Pallo #56 Kyle's shy little Peter is finally exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! BTW anyone notice how the biggest man baby in central Florida absolutely HATES kids?! Listen to this red FLAYG conversation. Casey’s stupid ass just laughs. 🙄
View attachment 2590655
View attachment 2590656
Casey: "One day that could be us."
Kyle: "I know and I'll film it."

Oh, he will. Casey will be trying to get their spawn to stop crying and Kyle will be there with the camera filming it and doing nothing to help. I'm all out of sympathy for this clueless woman.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
This is that Jeffrey Lanzetta (venice010), who was pretending to be "Alexa" and then deleted their account after they tried to claim they hacked everyone's password on Tattle. He's thanking Kyle for letting him hang out with him last night. 🤣
View attachment 2590623

This "Rich" is another Pallo stan whose been defending him the past few days and telling Kyle's critics to kill themselves.
View attachment 2590622
Wow! These three think they are some serious internet tough guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He mentioned it the other day while listing his “addictions… er… passions” while justifying the mass lorcana purchases.

Celebration reminds me of this small master planned community near where I lived in Texas. It used to be all like east coast style beach house aesthetic and they have a water park for the community. It seems to have changed in the 12 years since I left and they’re building McMansions now but back then it was middle of nowhere built on dry agricultural land. It was find to drive through it or drive by it and the surrounding community was very small town Texas.

Also, he seems to really be laying into Casey over her desire to be there early and to go through security while it wasn’t busy so she could have peace of mind. What a dick!

Lastly, duck this site. I typed a whole thing then an ad popped up and wiped it out.
A cousin of mine lives there. They built all those houses and didn’t build roads to support the traffic. Terrible urban planning. Most are 2 lane and it’s a pain to get to and from their house (newer north side where they’re still building like crazy) but they’re finally realizing the mistake and making the main arteries 4 lane. Cool area, but it’s so spread out and sprawling you need to drive to get to all amenities. Especially when it’s 100 degrees outside.

EDIT: agreed on the duck this site. It is constantly reloading on me and I had to type this reply out 4 separate times because of it. Glad it’s not just me but dang Tattle, what gives?

Reactions: 6
A cousin of mine lives there. They built all those houses and didn’t build roads to support the traffic. Terrible urban planning. Most are 2 lane and it’s a pain to get to and from their house (newer north side where they’re still building like crazy) but they’re finally realizing the mistake and making the main arteries 4 lane. Cool area, but it’s so spread out and sprawling you need to drive to get to all amenities. Especially when it’s 100 degrees outside.
Totally agree that the area is spread out. Most places in FL we looked at were the same way. Thankfully we have our golf cart to take downtown.

Reactions: 5

EDIT: agreed on the duck this site. It is constantly reloading on me and I had to type this reply out 4 separate times because of it. Glad it’s not just me but dang Tattle, what gives?
Even when I lived out there 15 years ago the 380 was constantly under construction and they were building like wildfire. I lived a few miles south and east of there like 10 minutes away. When I moved in the population was 24,000 people. 5 years before that it was 10k. Now... over 52k as of 2021.

Part of me wished I kept my half of the house I owned there because it has appreciated about $300k but circumstances were better to just leave. F the summer out there. I had some good times but overall it wasn't for me. If I did it over again I'd have lived near Deep Ellum or Knox Henderson but I didn't have the budget even back then.

Anyhoo, not to drag off topic but Celebration reminds me of how insulated Savannah/Cross Roads/Aubrey/Providence Village were. Now they have a 5-star PGA golf resort in the area. Also the new Universal Studios park is near there.

Behold... the nervous runt behind the big, tough "Peter" alter ego. I really think that he created this "Peter" in his mind to cope with all of his anxieties (malls, sales people, traveling outside of Disney, etc.). Unfortunately, it's not a healthy way to deal with it. It's fascinating that a 30 year old man needs caretakers with him whenever he ventures outside of Disney World.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Paper plates are fine. It’s a pain for the host to prep and cook. The last thing I’d want to worry about is washing dishes after a large party.
There were 8 seats at the table. that's not exactly a large party.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
OK, had a minute and decided to run today's tit show vlog of nothingness, airport bullshit and cringe word salads, through ChatGPT and it actually became a LOT more enjoyable.
(*Thanks for all the snippets here. NO WAY could I watch that horror show.)

In the sun-soaked land of Florida, where sunscreen is more valuable than gold, Kyle and Casey hatched a grand plan: venture to the mystical realm of North Carolina to meet Casey's folks. A journey so momentous it rivaled the discovery of penicillin, or at least that's what Kyle claimed to the befuddled TSA agent who eyed him suspiciously.
Equipped with luggage that could rival a Kardashian's, the pair set forth. Kyle, convinced that their every move deserved documentation, armed himself with a camera, ready to capture the glamour of waiting in airport lines and the thrill of buying overpriced snacks.
As the intrepid duo neared the gateway to adventure—Terminal C, not exactly Middle Earth, but close enough—Kyle, with his unparalleled gift for metaphor, likened it to a prison. Because, you know, nothing says holiday cheer like visions of incarceration.
But lo and behold! They held the coveted TSA Pre, a privilege Kyle insisted was a necessity for anyone with self-respect. Unfortunately, it appeared that Casey's self-respect was on a brief vacation, as she lacked the golden ticket to expedited security. A hiccup that, in Kyle's eyes, was equivalent to arriving at the ball without a glass slipper.
Amidst the chaos, Kyle, with the optimism of a summer intern on their first day, envisioned a future where they'd conquer the Global Entry interview post-Cancun escapade. A plan so airtight, it could probably use a bit more ventilation.
As the couple meandered through the airport, adorned with more Christmas decorations than a Hallmark movie set, Kyle couldn't resist poking fun at the concept of flying Jet Blue as a "travel hack." Because nothing says sophisticated traveler like choosing an airline based on the least congested terminal.
Their journey to North Carolina, a gripping saga of rolling eyes and sardonic remarks, had merely just started. Little did they know, the true adventure awaited them in the frosty embrace of family gatherings and cringe-worthy small talk. Will Kyle's Floridian blood survive the cold? Will Casey achieve the elusive TSA Pre, or will she forever remain a security peasant? Stay tuned for the next thrilling chapter of "Kyle and Casey's Epic Holiday Ordeal."

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's amazed by the grass in North Carolina and going to show you guyses.

004541.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I think Tattle has to take credit for bullying him into actually ordering the headphones. But why haven’t we seen them? They were supposed to be at Tom’s house when he got there!

Also this video was really bad for him exposing his true personality and the actual “chemistry” in their relationship.
We all know he reads here. So he’s gonna whine to both his mommies (biological and doormat): “See …. They say they’re bullies! It’s not fair…. Why do they always get to belittle me? (Screaming all this dialogue while kicking and throwing punches in the air; meanwhile both mommies have learned to ignore his tantrums).”

And then he’ll complain to his alpha male alter ego who will say: “Don’t you worry little one… I will protect you from those bullies. I am the keyboard commando (with stubby sausage fingers) who has the ability to hurl grenades slurs on cyberspace to anyone that makes fun of “my boy KP”. That reminds me. It’s time for me to get into the fighting spirit… (reaches for the Titos and starts chugging ‘em).”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
These two were blocking the airport door for 3 minutes babbling into the camera until Kevin calls them out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think Tattle has to take credit for bullying him into actually ordering the headphones. But why haven’t we seen them? They were supposed to be at Tom’s house when he got there!

Also this video was really bad for him exposing his true personality and the actual “chemistry” in their relationship.
don't forget, he did claim that he ordered a "custom" set which Amazon and Best Buy can't do.

but let's wait and see if he actually got it for her. with his lies, he has some options to load onto it.

They sent the wrong thing
They didn't deliver in time
They are lost
They were delivered to the wrong address

and then there is the possibility he makes it an anniversary/early Christmas gift and asked Brianne and Kevin to go halfsies.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
don't forget, he did claim that he ordered a "custom" set which Amazon and Best Buy can't do.

but let's wait and see if he actually got it for her. with his lies, he has some options to load onto it.

They sent the wrong thing
They didn't deliver in time
They are lost
They were delivered to the wrong address

and then there is the possibility he makes it an anniversary/early Christmas gift and asked Brianne and Kevin to go halfsies.
I won't be surprised. Has he ever spent $500 on anyone other than himself? All his other gifts have been $50 or less, usually around $20 or so. Didn't he get Casey a mug for her birthday?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Arrives at the airport, walks into the Baggage Claim area of Terminal 3 and decides that the airport is not crowded. KP, I don't know of too many flights arriving MCO at 7:00 AM! Why don't you wait until you are in front of the ticket counters, or going through Security before you make a stupid observation. Then, once you are out on the concourse, you state that the airport has "gotten a lot busier!" Amazing how busy it got in a span of 30 minutes! Here's a suggestion grifter: when you have nothing to say, keep your mouth shut - instead of making a word salad full of stupid observations that have no basis in reality.

Reactions: 12
Amazed by the fact that Molly’s travel clips to Japan are shorter than Kyles’s Uber to the airport. Kyle’s all about that quality content!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I won't be surprised. Has he ever spent $500 on anyone other than himself? All his other gifts have been $50 or less, usually around $20 or so. Didn't he get Casey a mug for her birthday?
It took less time and effort carrying through the deal when President Jefferson made the Louisana Purchase from France than Kyle conintuing the endless string of lies about some fu*king AirPods.
He obviously hasn't and doesn't want to buy them and if he does it will ONLY be because of being shamed here. ___ You're welcome Casey...if you ever get them. 😂
Perhaps his one dubious 'talent' is to carry out a lie, beat that dead horse so relentlessly and for so long, that everyone simply tires of it and is so glad when he stops lying that it's finally over and they move on and try not to look back at that epic journey of lies he's taken them on. :ROFLMAO:

Kyle introduces you to his favorite horse: Big bleeping Lie
dead horse.gif

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.