Kyle Pallo #56 Kyle's shy little Peter is finally exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait what? He says Best Buy is delivering them to her dad's house today? He said he ordered them on Amazon. And why would they be getting delivered to her dad's house when they were supposed to arrive before the anniversary in Florida?
---
So he chews her out at the airport and then makes her lug around both of their luggage? He sure treats you like a princess, Casey.

004535.png

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Look at squirt's seething little face after Casey suggests that Kevin could take her place to go to Cancun. :unsure:
What? ___ I'm surprised he wasn't thrilled at the idea and found it hard to contain his excitement at the very thought.
kevinbuttocks.jpg
kevinnnn.jpg
moneymaker.jpg
kevin1.jpg

Well, guess you need the beard to keep up the facade of that 'romantic getaway,' huh?
laughing-hysterically-dying.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wait what? He says Best Buy is delivering them to her dad's house today? He said he ordered them on Amazon. And why would they be getting delivered to her dad's house when they were supposed to arrive before the anniversary in Florida?
---

So he chews her out at the airport and then makes her lug around both of their luggage? He sure treats you like a princess, Casey.

View attachment 2590537
Luggages

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Kyle and Casey practice on how he's going to greet her parents.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
So many cringe moments in today's dump so I have a few more clips coming :poop:

Here's the 2nd part of the mystery of them boarding separately. Kyle forgot to check-in early. Look at the hobbit seething after Casey says "I probably flew them (JetBlue) a couple more times than you."

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kyle and Casey practice on how he's going to greet her parents.
It's so apparent now that so much of the OOOing' and AAAAAHing' nonsense by her is all scripted.
She's like some pliant puppet, and willingly so, and he loves to use and manipulate her, and is
immediately pissed off and upset when she questions him in the least.

He's a con who's found the perfect patsy for his grift ___ a sad little tool and a fool with discounts, a stable job and no self respect or dignity.

Her only negatives for him are that she's painfully dull, plain, bordering on homely, as exciting as a flatchested' country librarian, and a
downer when it comes to getting new clicks on his vlog.

cringe.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What? ___ I'm surprised he wasn't thrilled at the idea and found it hard to contain his excitement at the very thought.
View attachment 2590526View attachment 2590527View attachment 2590530 View attachment 2590533

Well, guess you need the beard to keep up the facade of that 'romantic getaway,' huh?
View attachment 2590522
" No NO! That stupid Run Disney Nightmare was enough time with Kyle!' I wonder what the dinner conversation was like. Did the Step- mom ask " So, Kyle, what exactly do you do for a living?"

Reactions: 6
He's such a dick. What is wrong with this woman?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
ugh! just watching the clips is cringe enough. Her pathetic ass ooh-ing and ahh-ing over "how great" he did with her family. Casey, hes NOT a toddler, hes a grown ass man- a real man (or woman!) shouldn't need THAT much validation!!
and him harassing her about wanting to be early. It's probably so scripted "HAHA its a cliche that couples argue about when to get to the airport. Lets play up that argument so they think we're a real couple" :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I just dont get it. All he needs to do is watch other vloggers like JoJo or PMM to see how to balance personal life with what you show in the vlog. Not everything in your life is worth a 30 minute vlog! its really insane!

Reactions: 15
This is that Jeffrey Lanzetta (venice010), who was pretending to be "Alexa" and then deleted their account after they tried to claim they hacked everyone's password on Tattle. He's thanking Kyle for letting him hang out with him last night. 🤣
004538.png

This "Rich" is another Pallo stan whose been defending him the past few days and telling Kyle's critics to kill themselves.
004539.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
How classy. Paper plates.

He does know he can go back to get more right?

View attachment 2590153
Paper plates are fine. It’s a pain for the host to prep and cook. The last thing I’d want to worry about is washing dishes after a large party.

Kyle probably thought it was an all-you-can-eat buffet so he wanted to get his money’s worth. Like a cruise ship! He probably figured getting seconds would look greedy so he just piled everything on. That way he wouldn’t “partake in gluttony”.

Reactions: 10
So we all called it he lied about Casey’s gift. He never actually bought her those headphones. Now he bought them for her because now he has no choice since we called him out and that’s why they’re getting delivered to her parents house. Think about it, why would he order $500 headphones not get them and then spend another $500 to order them from a different store?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I think Tattle has to take credit for bullying him into actually ordering the headphones. But why haven’t we seen them? They were supposed to be at Tom’s house when he got there!

Also this video was really bad for him exposing his true personality and the actual “chemistry” in their relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Close your mouth my guy. No one wants to see all of your chewed up food. :sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Tattle has to take credit for bullying him into actually ordering the headphones. But why haven’t we seen them? They were supposed to be at Tom’s house when he got there!

Also this video was really bad for him exposing his true personality and the actual “chemistry” in their relationship.
Exactly! BTW anyone notice how the biggest man baby in central Florida absolutely HATES kids?! Listen to this red FLAYG conversation. Casey’s stupid ass just laughs. 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.