Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Squiggy74

VIP Member
This is some bullshit right here, cast member should've stopped the belt and made him put the stick away. Heading directly into a tunnel where the extender and camera can get cracked right off and create a safety issue for guests behind him.

1EB8AABD-B3FB-40B7-B33D-8D28BFD9577C_1_201_a.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

KyliesMadHatter

Kyle Pallo #53: More interested in Casey’s family members than Casey!

After today’s dump, it is so obvious he wishes he was with Savannah instead. She has big boobs and willingly takes over the vlog!

• Haha
He's BasedPeterS now and his profile is no longer restricted.

Changed his profile pic and banner too. Still using photos from Stijn L even after he got busted. Moron.

View attachment 2569810
Did Peter S forget to crop out the face of actual person Stijn L. from his profile picture? Maybe Peter S actually is notorious Nazi Stijn L. The Nazi who loves Kyle Pallo, Taylor Swift, and Mickey Mouse!

• Haha

Disneysensation

VIP Member
The four of them are absolutely going to be watching his channel like a hawk for a bit now. It’s sad that in their family, enabling this disgusting behavior is how they show love and not by, you know, actually trying to talk to Kile and get him mental help. Susan blaming hatters online said it all to me, they’d rather blame hate for the failing views than acknowledge his own behavior is what’s causing his downfall. If they actually got him help and didn’t keep enabling him, this wouldn’t be happening to his channel so rapidly.
The enabling family clearly created this Frankenstein. I would guess with the "Frank" fiasco (the underage girl he allegedly got involved with) was something the parents probably just "swept under the rug" without addressing the root cause of the problem (both mini-Frankenstein's behavior and their flawed upbringing of him). Again, this whole sock puppet / "Peter" scandal is something the Suckville clan will have to address. Perhaps, it's time to pack his "beygs" and conclude his vlogging stint in FL and go back to WI to get some major therapy.

• Heart

Squiggy74

VIP Member
Cheers to Kevin's birthday. No chugger for KP?

View attachment 2568955
He's probably cheers-ing with the 360 camera and his chugger is in his right hand.

Speaking of his camera, if the cast members are not comfortable with enforcing the park rules (because yeah, guests can be total assholes) then get a manager to do it. Under "Prohibited Items" on https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/park-rules/:
-Selfie sticks, hand-held extension poles for cameras or mobile devices, flags and banners are not allowed in any theme park or water park.

Great example of integrity there, Mr. "Hosted". :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 16

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Nothing gets not gay Kyle more excited than not gay Nick.
View attachment 2563412
This clown plays to his audience and doesn’t give two shits about what the guests around him are thinking. It’s like he’s living in a vacuum. Can you imagine being a parent standing there with your kids hearing a grown man shouting “What a stud muffin” at a Prince Charming character on a Disney float?
---
BTW, nutty lip smacking sighting at 8:08. So weird!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

QueenC17

Chatty Member
This is a 30-year-old man's Christmas tree? Who's making tons and tons of money? And has a fire portfolio in investments? It looks like something college kids would have in their dorm. And I don't understand why it's in a basket. Maybe he wants to keep it up until Easter.
20231116_112229.jpg

• Haha
I always figured Kyle was Peter… but now that it’s pretty much confirmed, I can’t even hate watch Kyle. I even feel guilty reading these threads now because it’s just bringing him attention. I am disgusted by him!

Didnt Peter like/comment on a bunch of photos of women? How can Casey stand by and be OK with this?!?

part of me actually feels for her… I lost a parent when I was young and it definitely had an impact on the way I viewed myself and the world. She clearly has had no guidance in life. But there comes a point when you are an adult, you have to take responsibility for the decisions you make. There is no way she doesn’t know what people are saying about Kyle. So at this point, she’s clearly choosing to turn a blind eye. It’s extremely sad… Someday she may wind up married to him and life will be miserable.

• Sad
  • Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He only likes when people stare at him at the Disney parks though. He said he gets anxiety and paranoia when people stare at him when he's vlogging at Publix, the mall, airports, and basically anywhere outside Disney property.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Kylie in the kids/toddler section looking for his Lorcana cards.

004144.png

Casey is ready to spend his BIG bank account and he tells her to wait, they need to find his LANA cards first.

004148.png

Casey says maybe there's some cards near the front and the toddler squeals in excitement.. "OH CARDS!!! LOCANO CARDS!!!"

004149.png

As they're walking out he whines that he just wants LORANA cards.

004150.png

This is a 30 year old man.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He's probably cheers-ing with the 360 camera and his chugger is in his right hand.

Speaking of his camera, if the cast members are not comfortable with enforcing the park rules (because yeah, guests can be total assholes) then get a manager to do it. Under "Prohibited Items" on https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/park-rules/:
-Selfie sticks, hand-held extension poles for cameras or mobile devices, flags and banners are not allowed in any theme park or water park.

Great example of integrity there, Mr. "Hosted". :mad:
I don't get why everyone is so scared of holding him accountable for anything. Someone here saw him at Blizzard Beach earlier this year with that 360 selfie stick and said all the CMs were telling him he couldn't use it but he'd just ignore them.

• Angry
  • Wow