Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
I’ve been MIA because I have a friend visiting me from out of town for a couple of days. Last night, we stayed in an EPCOT area hotel and they were actually doing rehearsals of LUMINOUS LOL!! I couldn’t believe it, especially since I kept calling Kyle out for being a dumbass and saying the show was going to premiere on November 5th instead of the real date of December 5th, and of course we have crickets instead of Kyle just admitting he was wrong. Even some of his Stan’s called him out and he just completely ignored him. But yeah, I thought it was very ironic lol.

Also, fun fact, we went to Magic Kingdom today and I actually saw PMM’s friends Ryan and Kristen walking around. I didn’t see them with any cameras shoved in their faces like oar boy though, unless they just weren’t filming at that very instant. My friend, who has only seen a handful of Disney Vlogger videos, said that based on what she has seen, that Disney Vloggers are just the people who are too lazy to get real jobs LOL! I didn’t want to get into the whole Kyle drama, but I just said that was a very accurate statement lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Chernabog

Impersonating other people seems to run in the family. First, KP and his sock puppet Peter account who uses that white supremacist's photos. And now Farlexa impersonating "Mrs. SnapChet". Absolute trashy low class behavior!
And "Peter" made a post mocking @JerzGurl's parent's health as "sympathy likes." Kyle turned the corner from General Douche to Pathetic Psycho.

• Angry

KilesCookie

Instagram.jpeg

And look who is on the Disney Wonder right now. Are you jealous, Kile? No wonder she decided to stay so few days in Orlando this go around, she knew she had a Disney cruise coming up! This is what working a real job gets you, squirt.

• Heart

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Let's just spend a ton of money on Christmas while we sit on the floor and eat dinner. Priorities, priorities....STUPID.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
And Chewiesmom's comment is gone. I hope she realizes now that Kyle is not a victim, he is not a good vlogger and he is not even slightly a good person. He's an arrogant, narcisstic and manipulative grifter who has very little respect for anyone else and has only grown his channel through pandemic viewership, waterslide thumbnails and the insane generosity of some of his (once loyal) viewers.

He's mistreated girlfriends and friends, he's gaslit supporters when he lied about breaking Covid regulations, he lies to viewers an absurdly insane amount and instead of growing from criticism he censors his comments and doubles down on his toxic behavior because he gets off on all the ignorant enablers in his life - Jojo, Casey and her family, his own family and viewers who defend his disgusting attitude like you have.

You fell for his manipulative fake personality. Hope you see what the real problem is now, and why we're determined to speak against repulsive "creators" like Kyle so others don't foolishly support him and enable him further.
Notice no reply from thee Kyle Pallo to defend himself against such an accusation and clarify that he is NOT the neo-Nazi, woman-hating, homophobic "Peter" that she brought up as the primary concern in her comment. Nope. He just hid the comment and probably shadowbanned her. I know if I was being accused of being someone who I wasn't, especially someone as vile as that, I'd be clarifying that ASAP and setting the record straight. He's guilty as charged.

Last edited:

SnapChet

VIP Member
This is definitely Farlexa a.k.a The Hulk. He must have cried to her about the Disney Detonation videos... *a phone rings in Saukville* "Sissy! That Disney Detonation man is being mean to me!!! DO SOMETHING!"

Git 'em Alexa!
View attachment 2569179
View attachment 2569186
🤣 😂
Had to take a moment. I can’t stop laughing. I had to show that tweet to my wife and she looked at me with a bemused expression , tried not to laugh and said, “You said she’s a nurse? That’s how she spends her time? How tragic. What a silly cunt?”

You ‘d have to know her to realize how rare it is to hear her make that statement.🤣😂
Now maybe she won’t bug me about being ‘mean to that kid.” I think that ended any sympathy she had.😇🤣

• Haha

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
They all have manager-level roles on the channel, so are able to easily moderate any new comments that come in. And I'm sure they're all watching the comment feed like a hawk and will be for the next few weeks. I know hey also read here but I'm not sure if it'll make much difference. 🤷‍♂️
Can you imagine? Having a manager-level role on your 30 year old son’s flailing YouTube channel? Kill me now

• Haha
Reactions: 17

JerzGurl

I took about 15 minutes and went through some of his P.O. unboxings in the past few years to show some of the Christmas decorations he begged his stans to send him, which we'll never see. I didn't bother much with the ornaments since there's hundreds of those.

View attachment 2575125
View attachment 2575128
View attachment 2575129
View attachment 2575154
View attachment 2575132
View attachment 2575137
View attachment 2575144
He was sent multiple hand-made Xmas wreaths which are all missing.
View attachment 2575140

(I came across a bunch of non-Xmas stuff too. Where did all this stuff go?)

View attachment 2575146
View attachment 2575150
I have a hard time understanding why anyone would send him anything. I am not judging anyone who has sent him gifts or money in the past. I just do not understand it. I am a very generous person. Sometimes, too generous to a fault. However, I couldn't imagine sending a "youtuber" gifts or money.

On another note, I have forgotten my ear buds and can't watch any clips until I get home from work. 💩

tnutz

The fact that he’s 29 years old and his Mom APPEARS to manage ALL finances [from what he shows on camera and tells us] speaks volumes.

I could see getting guidance from a knowledgeable family member or professional for investments and taxes, but not the day to day or monthly transactions.

What’s that they say to business owners? Know YOUR numbers.
Maybe Tater is under a conservatorship like Britney Spears. He’s not a girl, not yet a woman. Just a dude singing, “hit me baby one more time,” to the walls when a potato is microwaved.

• Haha

Disneysensation

VIP Member
View attachment 2564431“I’ll probably be up til 3:00 am…”
Little did he know…
View attachment 2564432BUSTED! I doubt he even slept last night! 😂
Setting:
Quiet night in Saukville, WI, 40 degrees F. 3:00 AM.

The phone shrills loudly in Susan Pallo’s bedroom.

Kyle: “Mommy, we have a problem” (note: when he gets in trouble, it’s “we”. He only uses “I” when he wants to take credit.)
Susan: “What is it? Do you know what time it is, son?” (JerBear is snoring loudly in the background.)
Kyle (in a frantic voice): “I … I … I been busted!”
Susan: “Son, how many times have I told you to lay off the alcohol especially when driving?”
Kyle: “No, it’s not that. They (jealous hatters) figured out my identity.”
Susan: “Huh? Who’s they and what identity?”

(Susan is wondering if he’s drunk again and why she’s having these pointless conversations in the middle of the night, Meanwhile, JerBear is still snoring.)
Kyle: “I pretended to be this big guy on X to own the Tattlers and they figured it out.”
Susan: “What do you mean?”
Kyle: “My YouTube channel…”
(starts to sob uncontrollably)
Susan (fearful that KP may have to end up back in Saukville): “Okay son. Let us have a family discussion with your dad and sister. We’ll figure it out.” (starts to look up plane tickets down to Orlando)
Kyle: (in between sobs) “Are you guys gonna come down to see me soon? I feel so lonely and scared down here.”
Susan: “What about Casey? Did you speak to her about this?”
Kyle: “No… I can’t let her know about this stuff. Only you guys know. I can’t tell her certain things.”
(in his mind: like the fact she thinks I make over $300K a year)
Susan: “Okay we’ll talk about it in the morning (yawning). Don’t you worry. We’ll figure it out… (silently wondering who she needs to threaten to sweep this mess under the rug). Get some rest. Talk to you later.” (JerBear still snoring).

And the suspense continues ….

• Haha
  • Heart

Hardly Here

VIP Member
Words of wisdom from the Dwarfy Disney Moron.

He doesn’t think Disney Parks are struggling’

IMG_6708.png

IMG_6709.png

When a couple weeks ago he tells us Disney Parks ARE struggling’

IMG_6710.jpeg

The Dumbassery is so so strong with this half wit.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Nothing says high-T, alpha male badass like these jammies with dirty socks.

004182.png
004185.png

---

Oar $421 Target haul all unboxed and laid out on the counter.

004183.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Since when did that become his favorite restaurant? i've never seen him eat there till now. i've seen him eat several times at the brown derby. but not several times there. does he even eat at a sit down restaurant other than the quick service/food boothes at epcot? Sorry being 3/4 German it makes me angry. its like he's defiled my heritage...i know its a weird stance i have about people like him.
He says he loves it for all of the healthy options, like macaroni salad, bologna, assorted cheese, sausage salad, pretzel bread, pork schnitzel…you know, healthy stuff

I do find it hilarious that Savannah seems up for anything, attempting to goad the Dynamic Duo to polka dance. Meanwhile, the stars of the show are hiding behind their beers, afraid to do a single thing to call attention to themselves, even after Casey told Savannah that she would teach her how to dance. Of course later, liquid courage to the rescue! So incredibly gutless

Last edited:
  • Haha

QueenC17

Chatty Member
While they're shopping in the dollar section of Target for tacky plastic Christmas crap made in China, Kyle says to Casey "you know you're living everyone's dream right now"....wooooowwww
20231114_102822.jpg

---
OMG she is living the dream because she is picking out Christmas shit and getting a boyfriend meant all of this. I guess it is a dream when you act like you are in middle school

View attachment 2571009
Haha just posted the same thing... he is delusional

• Sick
  • Haha

Savage! Damn, the cringe is off the hook with these people. I loved JoJo giggling like a maniac. And the Ozempic ad.

Folks here have mentioned the crazy ads they are getting on Tattle. I have been getting ads to work at Cedar Fair theme parks (since before they merged with Six Flags) and I live in Florida. So, the ads are pretty much all over the place it seems.

Looking at Nick's comment on Kyle's race---I wonder if Nick was legitimately hurt or just being cheeky. Kyle is such a raging douchebag.

• Haha

KilesCookie

I want a wedding because it’ll be the ultimate train wreck. I’ve never seen two completely incompatible people try and say they love each other. Casey will slowly realize the man she’s married has some extremely repugnant views, especially if the marriage is official before the 2024 election season really kicks off.

I don’t feel bad for her, she has ignored the most glaring red flags in pursuit of “fame” and “fortune” that she never confirmed existed. The consequences of her actions will hit her soon enough. If they do get married, she’ll see a drop in friends because no one wants to be around her husband’s behavior. She’ll try to reach out to Susan for help when Kile inevitably gets too manic, but she won’t get an answer. He’ll be her problem now as his wife, the Pallos will have successfully pushed him off to someone else.