Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Hello! I was pretty much gone yesterday as I am out of the country. Looks like Kylie has Farlexa ghost writing responses for him.
This is definitely Farlexa a.k.a The Hulk. He must have cried to her about the Disney Detonation videos... *a phone rings in Saukville* "Sissy! That Disney Detonation man is being mean to me!!! DO SOMETHING!"

Git 'em Alexa!
giphy (98).gif

004091.png

🤣 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

QueenC17

Chatty Member
Yes Kyle, you idiot, the way you smell a candle encased in thick plastic is to smell the bottom of it. He also can't pronounce Balsam and is shocked when a candle with the word Spruce in its name smells like a tree. Honestly, has he never been out in the world? He just seems completely clueless and this is not an act.
20231114_140940.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
…& just a week or two ago, Casey said she wasn’t an “ears” person. Savannah comes in the other day, Mickey ears in full effect, & wouldn’t you know it? Casey’s suddenly all in on wearing ears. Girlfriend’s definitely feeling the heat. I have zero doubt Kyle told her they were “cute” on Savannah & that’s all it took
Casey seems unable to be real and authentic. She willingly copies whoever is around her. Savannah wears ears and crop tops? Casey copies. Alexa has a short haircut? Casey copies. Kyle acts like a childish oaf? Casey copies now too.

She was likely raised to be a people pleaser. She cannot stick to her own opinions and will agree with anyone else just to not be disagreeable. She’s uncomfortable with attention but yet hams it up for the camera because she actually craves attention. She wants to be accepted by whoever is around her, but she has no idea who she is or how she wants to present herself.

She will marry Kyle because right now, he’s the only male (and I use that term very loosely) who has ever shown her any type of attention. And it will take something big before she wakes up and grows a backbone.

starswimmer135

That video was an awful party overview. All he did was collect free cookies and tell us that it’s not busy when he’s walking through areas there’s nothing going on.

Also, Casey was off her rocker. That was such a fake performance

• Haha

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
I love when Kyle or other people call out Tattle folks by name. I love how he was fixated on Younique for a while and now it’s you, SnapChet. It cracks me up sooo much LOOOL! I’m assuming he will never call me out because that means he will have to type out “Vyle Pallo”, and I don’t think his fragile ego can handle that.

• Haha

onechanz

I’d like you all to meet the real Maverick

Attachments

• Haha

Hardly Here

VIP Member
IMG_6694.jpeg

“I think it’s the biggest wave pool in Florida, actually I don’t know”

That’s the idiot dwarf in a nutsack.

Research b hard
Editing b hard

What a dumbass.

• Haha
  • Angry

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
IMG_0577.jpeg

Kyle’s stans are animals. Also, why hasn’t the “management team” taken this one down yet? I guess it’s protect Kyle at all costs, screw the rest of em

• Haha

Hardly Here

VIP Member
Do you think the Doormat has full control of the Dwarfs bank account right here? As we all know Kylie always pays for everything.

IMG_6698.jpeg

Why does he always find himself on off somewhere when it’s time to settle up?

• Haha
  • Sad

BlurryCat

VIP Member
God no, that's next universe stupidity. Please don't go making me feel bad about clowning this asshat now. Maybe someone could ask Peter which one Kyle prefers, our laughter or our pity?
I'm honestly surprised that he isn't required to wear a helmet when he walks around.

• Haha
  • Heart

Disneysensation

VIP Member
Poor baby. He was up until 3AM playing Call of Duty and says his fans "beat him up" for making him get up at 9 AM today to upload. Life is hard for the little guy.

View attachment 2563421
He probably couldn't sleep until 3 AM not because of COD but Peter's true identity was revealed last night here on Tattle (Hats off to @Yunque01). And we know he loves to read the comments here. He is right: "most of yall beat" him up (i.e. we figured out his sock puppet BS and now he is even more paranoid than ever!)

• Heart
Reactions: 18

KilesCookie

Don’t we typically mock his narcissism, laziness, and ignorance multiple times a day? Just a few posts up, @BlurryCat is calling out his laziness AND ignorance for not looking up a simple google search before speaking. Not really sure what they’re trying to accomplish with this, it makes the Pallos come across as completely cringe again. Kile frequently talks about wanting a son to “carry on” the Pallo name (never mind Grayson will be doing just that, we know they don’t see them as real Pallos) but all he’s done with the name so far is make it synonymous with stupidity online.

Uh-oh, squirt. It’d be a shame if they restricted all accounts registered to that email. 🤣😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

JerzGurl

I'm pretty sure he is just going to ignore everything and hope it goes away. KKKylie has never been held responsible/accountable for his actions. I don't think that will change. He'll wait in hopes that it will blow over and quietly delete "Peter" from X.

• Haha

PetesDad

You can see Casey holding the receipt after too. What a great boyfriend to suggest surprising Savannah with a pearl and then making his beard pay for it.

WE/WE'RE = Casey is paying.
Probably because the last time he tried his $500-limit debit card got declined - on a live stream.

• Haha

DetroitFartCity

Casey tries helping the channel saying a cute thing about "I heard from Santa that all the kids watching this are on the nice list" and Kyle completely ignores that and starts talking about food. She looked so defeated.

• Haha
  • Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
The thing that disturbs me the most about this whole Peter situation is that out of literally MILLIONS of pictures of tattooed, muscular men that are on the internet, is that Kyle specifically chose someone who is part of neo-Nazi hate group who are pretty much anti-everything and everyone. This Stijn person’s online presence is basically synonymous with this hate group, so it’s safe to say that Kyle didn’t just accidentally stumble on this persons picture and decide that this person would be the “face” of “Peter”. Instead, he must have already been familiar with this group, and how would he even find or know about them if he didn’t purposely search for their beliefs and ideology.

While we don’t have 100% proof that Kyle is behind this now obviously fake account, there is more evidence pointing towards that it IS Kyle: The timing of the account coinciding with the Frank situation, the name Maverick, the fact that the name Kyle Pallo was in the name of the email tied to the account, having their entire online presence defending Kyle, saying Kyle things like nummy and having the same writing style, the timing of logging in in relation to Kyle, the fact that Peter mysteriously disappears when Kyle is busy… the list goes on and on. With all of those similarities and “coincidences”, it’s hard for anyone to say that it is NOT Kyle.

Just when I thought I couldn’t hate the guy any more than I already do, now I completely despise him. The funny thing is that he is so stupid that his fragile ego has actually exposed his true self… we would have never known that this is the REAL Kyle Pallo if he didn’t try to constantly fight the hatters and try to “own” them. He was trying to do all of this behind a mask but instead came right out in the open. Well, Kyle has said on several occasions that he loves to “expose himself” and he did just that. He also ironically had that Karma shirt, and now it’s just a matter of time before Karma really comes for him and completely ruins him.
And then consider how easily Kyle blocks people, even over on 'X' -- you post the slightest criticism of him or simply "like" the tweet of someone criticizing him and you'll be blocked within 15 minutes. Pallo is constantly monitoring 'X' and the search feed for his name for anyone that posts something negative about him. The same exact routine he performed as "Peter," spending all day (except when Taylor was in town and he was in Disneyland with his family) searching the feed for himself and lashing out against anyone bringing up his name. It all matches his character of being terrified of people criticizing or making fun of him, which is why he's so fixated on Tattle.

He sure exposed himself as the vile, bigoted loser he is. Seeing him fail from his own accord will be the sweetest karma.
---
Jeez as bad as Kyle is, the quick cuts to Casey pretending to be excited in today’s video are dry as dirt. Could anyone be more pasty vanilla? Just no flavor whatsoever & fake AF
Noticed that Kyle-Peter follows this account and liked this tweet. I guess Casey is a proud virgin "Trad Wife" to her man-child? Makes sense.

003972.png

---
003981.png

Kile's fake, over-the-top reactions and Casey saying "O.M.G..." sounded about as unenthusiastic as you could get.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow