Kyle Pallo #53 Dance Like No One’s Watching, Because They Aren’t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing in this post indicated that Disney brought him
In. If Disney has issues with the #hosted tag, he can just say Kevin is hosting him.
He's trying to be very clever, well as clever as WeeMan the Idiot Boy can be, errr.... careful is a better word, and, like a cornered rat, leave himself room to deny, deny, deny if and when he's caught and all his bullshit exposed.
He will be caught, as always.
rat-push.gif

And it will be exposed. It won't matter to the Deby Sues, Hulksters and Divas, but it will to many of the others who are newbies and his crash and burn will continue. It's inevitable.

Reactions: 11
Uh oh... not looking good for Grifty if true.

View attachment 2544959

I got a chuckle at all the popcorn gif replies to this tweet.
View attachment 2544973
He may have already seen the handwriting on the wall because, VOILA! another just-created super defender of MiniMan has just arrived. :ROFLMAO:
So either "Peter" the Nazi is about to be over, or one of the other gruesome white trash Clown Family has emerged.

Roasted Nuts
@RoastedNut67742
0 Followers

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is what he’s supposed to 🏃‍♂️
IMG_6752.jpeg

---
OMG I can’t wait! I can’t believe I missed this! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree with what others just said that probably Kevin is paying for the room. However since it appears that his wife can no longer go and Kyle is now staying there don't you think it would be appropriate for Kyle to offer to pay half of the room payment since he's going to be filming it and making money off it? But you know he's not going to do that he's going to let Kevin or whoever else is paying for the room pay the full cost. Yet he will monetize the crap out of it. That's so scummy, I don't know why Kevin is letting him stay there.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Kyle forgot to adjust his eye color to an oversaturated unnatural shade of blue. His t-shirt actually looks white, without a blue tinge. Shocker!

I feel Kyle will stop for every character along the 5K course during his wdwfitcation. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kyle forgot to adjust his eye color to an oversaturated unnatural shade of blue. His t-shirt actually looks white, without a blue tinge. Shocker!

I feel Kyle will stop for every character along the 5K course during his wdwfitcation. 🙄
Of course, he’s gonna stop at every single stop that he can to catch his breath because he’s so out of shape. 😂 I can’t wait to see his “costume”. 😂🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
BREAKING: "Footage of Kyle Pallo's relentlesss training for RunDisney has been smuggled out of his private training facility."

Now what hatters and meanies? Don't you feel foolish?
(*Porportions are just about spot on, legs to arms and in total height. (y)
monkey-walking.gif
:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Only way I see Kyle running a 5k is if there is free booze at every water station.
he would only complete the run if there was a free bottle of champagne waiting for him at the finish line

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s sold out now obviously but apparently it cost about $107 plus tax to participate in this. I betcha Casey or his sister wife let him borrow the hundred dollars for this and like someone mentioned earlier, Kevin was already probably staying at Animal Kingdom. 😂 looks like there’s going to be some type of food event as well and a post race party which I’m sure he’ll vlog and say that Disney invited him to even though it’s for everyone.

Reactions: 7
It’s sold out now obviously but apparently it cost about $107 plus tax to participate in this. I betcha Casey or his sister wife let him borrow the hundred dollars for this and like someone mentioned earlier, Kevin was already probably staying at Animal Kingdom. 😂 looks like there’s going to be some type of food event as well and a post race party which I’m sure he’ll vlog and say that Disney invited him to even though it’s for everyone.
View attachment 2545089
The RunDisney events sell out fast. Many “runners” are not able to register before the events reach capacity.

Time will tell. Pass the popcorn and leftover Halloween candy.

Reactions: 11
I agree with what others just said that probably Kevin is paying for the room. However since it appears that his wife can no longer go and Kyle is now staying there don't you think it would be appropriate for Kyle to offer to pay half of the room payment since he's going to be filming it and making money off it? But you know he's not going to do that he's going to let Kevin or whoever else is paying for the room pay the full cost. Yet he will monetize the crap out of it. That's so scummy, I don't know why Kevin is letting him stay there.
Another big red flag that Kyle is lying about being #hosted is that something is going on with Casey's family and Casey and her sister needed to do something. How convenient that this happens at the same exact time Disney reaches out to do a last-minute deal with Pallo right before the event. :rolleyes: Typically Disney or a company will arrange these things well in advance to allow the influencer optimal planning & promotion time. It fits perfectly with the theory that Brianne wasn't able to attend with Kevin, so Kevin allowed mini-squatch to take her place.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2545089
sounds like he will get to enjoy tea. "the alice in wonderland themed 5K takes runners through the kookiest tea party around"

oar little boy won't get to enjoy the Be Our Guest themed dinner for the 10k runners.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.