Kyle Pallo #53 Dance Like No One’s Watching, Because They Aren’t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alexa admits Kylie flew her out using Spirit! Kyle tried to clean it up. 😂
At one point she randomly starts “twerking” too, except that’s not actually twerking but ok. 😂
not seeing where she admits to kyle flying her out there just that she confirmed that she flew spirit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It would hard for Disney to completely ban these vloggers as Kyle would just bypass the system by not bringing his penis-shaped camera. Instead, he would just film with his Iphone.
Honestly, you don't even need to do that. Just do what they did for selfie sticks and ban gimbals.

Reactions: 7
When guests come for dinner does Kylie sit at the head of the towel?
Special Christmas table is on order:

towlie.gif
And he's bringing a friend:
hankey.gif

(*Actually, Towlie and Mr. Hankey are both probably too cool for Kyle's place and won't show....although both could liven it up a LOT. :LOL: )

• Haha
Reactions: 6
not seeing where she admits to kyle flying her out there just that she confirmed that she flew spirit.
Well I’m basing it on the fact that he keeps mentioning he flew her out. He also said in today’s video he might do it again if people comment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Whether he paid for it or not (big spender covering those $38 tickets), there was a long awkward pause between Alexa mentioning it and Kylie saying "she always says that."

Not a good look when you claim to be a big shot, wealthy YouTube sensation and are flying your sister on Spirit. Not sure why he just doesn't edit this stuff out. 🤦‍♂️ He makes it so easy to clown on him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
No Halloween party 🤔 no friends?

Of course he took it down before Halloween. He’s either moving which is why sister-wife is there or he’s just so mentally gone he needs the next rush (ie Christmas decor). Meanwhile the place is barren of any normal decor.
Exactly. If you decorate your house in between holidays, it feels like your home. He put up a bunch of clutter so of course it is going to be bare now. Then what happens after xmas when he takes that down?

Reactions: 4
It would hard for Disney to completely ban these vloggers as Kyle would just bypass the system by not bringing his penis-shaped camera.
In the case of Oar Little Dwarf Disney would be well within their rights to cancel his season ticket after just watching the misinformation, rule breaking, and general behavior they don’t want associated with their parks.

Whether his camera is big, little, noticeable, or not, they could go with a hand picked method of deciding who can monetize THEIR properties and IP.

If the Dwarf doesn’t like it he can ask Clownx3 and the Ballchinian to finance his lawsuit vs Disney.

Reactions: 8
In the case of Oar Little Dwarf Disney would be well within their rights to cancel his season ticket after just watching the misinformation, rule breaking, and general behavior they don’t want associated with their parks.

Whether his camera is big, little, noticeable, or not, they could go with a hand picked method of deciding who can monetize THEIR properties and IP.

If the Dwarf doesn’t like it he can ask Clownx3 and the Ballchinian to finance his lawsuit vs Disney.
I agree with this. Vloggers that break rules, disrupt rides and other guests, violate ride safety policies, trash the parks, doxx employees, don't tip, and treat the parks like they own them can get the boot. The respectful ones who aren't a disruption can stay.

Reactions: 10
I agree with this. Vloggers that break rules, disrupt rides and other guests, violate ride safety policies, trash the parks, doxx employees, don't tip, and treat the parks like they own them can get the boot. The respectful ones who aren't a disruption can stay.
Great representative for Disney World and Disney's
magical offerings, huh? :oops:

Just the other day, he torched the Animal KIngdom
with petty lies and snipe after snipe at Disney.
Today this:
Disney We Don't Understand..
We’re Getting impatient!

Everything's barren and empty. No one's there.
He's got to wait. He should
be first...blah, blah, blah.
Great representative indeed. You should ban his
ungrateful ass Disney, not reward it.

XFQJHphv3p3tehXITqnm8u4g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pantload's
Daily Dump :poop: on Disney.

Why wouldn't Disney want to sponsor Pallo for everything?
He's spent several vlogs lately shitting all over them,
the parks and now we're supposed to believe that he's
being sponsored and hosted by them for RunDisney.

IF that were so, they've got to be the most stupid
corporation on earth, and I don't think, as of this
moment, that they are.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Kyle Pallo #54 Griftmas is starting NOW!
No P.O. box anymore, how is that going to work? How are we guys'es going to send him Xmas ornaments and gift cards? :cry:

I wonder if "we" will have a new P.O. box just in time for the Griftmas season?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The "twerking" followed by the "WOOOO" made me genuinely chuckle and was worth slogging through todays 💩

Gertie seems like she could actually be fun after a few chuggers.

• Haha
Dwarfy complains for half the vlog about not being able to park hop until 2:00. So they arrive at Epcot at 1:45 and are shocked they can’t get in.

View attachment 2544823

I can’t even with this idiot.
Don't they know who Kyle is?!? Disney, you've been warned! Mr. Pallo will not stand for this treatment.

The face paint definitely made me think of Kyle trying to become his alter ego, Peter. But instead of Nordic tattoos, it is stars, a Mickey nose, and sorcerer hat face paint intended for small children.

I would love to see the guy whose photos Kyle stole take a flight from Eastern Europe to Orlando and meet Kyle in person.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It would hard for Disney to completely ban these vloggers as Kyle would just bypass the system by not bringing his penis-shaped camera. Instead, he would just film with his Iphone. A solution Disney can employ is to allow vlogging but to profit off them. They can assess a "vlogging fee" which could be commensurate with how many subscribers they have on Youtube. Because if a person has a Youtube channel with a large number of followers, they are clearly using Disney IP & content to monetize as opposed to a random person who just films for personal purposes and puts his content onto Youtube. It would be interesting to see how many of these vloggers survive if such changes are implemented.
I would rather Disney send takedown notices to anyone monetizing the Disney IP on YouTube. Most guests taking family movies don’t monetize the content. Send a clear message. Start with the vloggers with over 50K followers and work down from there.

Edit: Google offers this functionality for YouTube.
Turn off ads for individual videos - YouTube Help - Google Help
You can turn off monetization for any videos you've already uploaded. Sign in to YouTube. Click your profile picture YouTube Studio. In the left Menu, click Content. Select the video you want to turn off ads for. In the left Menu, click Monetization. In the top "Monetization" box, click Off Apply. In the top right, click Save.”

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.