Kyle Pallo #53 Dance Like No One’s Watching, Because They Aren’t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another red flag could be if he says he's invited to the after party on Sunday night. 5k Runners don't get tickets.

Reactions: 9
Another red flag could be if he says he's invited to the after party on Sunday night. 5k Runners don't get tickets.
and he'll say something like "I couldn't film much because..."

would love for someone here to be in the run, sneak up behind him and say, "tattle says hi" and the run off knowing he has no chance of catching up. All the while having someone record it all

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Another big red flag that Kyle is lying about being #hosted is that something is going on with Casey's family and Casey and her sister needed to do something. How convenient that this happens at the same exact time Disney reaches out to do a last-minute deal with Pallo right before the event. :rolleyes: Typically Disney or a company will arrange these things well in advance to give give the influencer optimal promotional time. It fits perfectly with the theory that Brianne wasn't able to attend with Kevin, so Kevin allowed mini-squatch to take her place.
Odd that Kevin and the "future SIL (son)" wouldn't be invited to what they are doing also. If this is a family thing, wouldn't they be included too?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh, I had almost forgotten this. Remember the one night they spent at the Wilderness some time ago.
Casey had gone in and turned off the TV because her name was 1st on it.
And later look who showed up. (They also bought and paid for all the food.)
Ol' Yeller Teeth was giddy after this point.

This 4 nighter will be heaven. Together again, without the Durliat Beard Sisters. Since Kevin has paid for everything, I hope Pallo at least
paid for and brought the KY. 🤭

kevinnnn.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Wonder if RunDisney added a “coral level” corral option just for Kyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm still cracking up over the #wdwfitcation 🤣 😂

I wonder if oar little genius came up with that one or did his "team" help him?
---
A send off from Deby Sue!

003804.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The next few days will be very telling for our pathological liar. Can’t wait to see what the excuse will be for his non-participation in the 5k. Can’t wait to see him have more chemistry with BIL vs. Casey. Can’t wait to see him get busted for not being hosted by Disney.

Reactions: 15
Watched a bit of Jojo NYC vlog a few minutes ago. In the part I saw Jojo make sure to thank her sister when she buys a round of drinks, & mentions his dad & his girlfriend buy drinks & apps before going out, it’s such a change from Pallo, pretending to be a big shot, funding all of his family’s adventures. Such a fragile ego, always lying, never honest with his viewers, & to what end? That a couple Deby Sue Smothers types think he’s the end all, be all? Pathetic…

…& can I say, Jojo’s vlog was dinner & drinks in NYC, doing a couple touristy things, saying thanks & goodbye to his family, his flight back to Orlando & an evening at Hollywood Studios. Kyle would’ve made 8 videos out of the night in Manhattan, another 3 saying goodbye to his parents, & then spent 30 minutes at Studios in a final vid. And for some reason he’s perplexed why Jojo has more subs than he does? Uh…

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
The next few days will be very telling for our pathological liar. Can’t wait to see what the excuse will be for his non-participation in the 5k. Can’t wait to see him have more chemistry with BIL vs. Casey. Can’t wait to see him get busted for not being hosted by Disney.
When he's busted, expect the little liar to DENY, DENY, and DENY.

Even if Disney themselves confirms via email or statement that they're not working with Pallo, he will deny it.

Reactions: 14
and he'll say something like "I couldn't film much because..."

would love for someone here to be in the run, sneak up behind him and say, "tattle says hi" and the run off knowing he has no chance of catching up. All the while having someone record it all
Kylie would run back towards the start to get away out of fear! LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When he's busted, expect the little liar to DENY, DENY, and DENY.

Even if Disney themselves confirms via email or statement that they're not working with Pallo, he will deny it.
I think he will just ignore and pretend being caught in his charade never happened.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I think he will just ignore and pretend being caught in his charade never happened.
True, just like he did over the Minions debacle. Maybe he'll post a popcorn gif once it started getting attention.

I'd really hope that Disney finally takes some action this time. He did specifically say that Disney World is hosting him and working with him on that clip that I posted here. He's out of control and a detriment to their brand at this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
God, I just got caught up on the comments and you guys are killing me (A Coral Level Corral? DEAD 💀 LOL). I had a busy day today at my real job so I couldn’t watch the dump, but I NEED to see Kyle get his face painted like a child later LOL! He is getting so desperate that he is willing to do ANYTHING for views and likes at this point. The past couple of days he’s been BEGGING his viewers to get 5k likes on his pathetic and boring videos. Really? He’s super lucky to even break 2k likes for a video, but we all know it will be ratio-ed by even more dislikes LOL!

I am also SUPER STOKED that we have some super sleuths out there that may have found out who “Peter” really is. I hope that’s true and they aren’t just messing with Kyle’s mind to see how he reacts, but either way it’s just too hilarious 🤣!

This thread gives me so much serotonin and it seriously makes Kyle’s channel the best entertainment out there. It’s the best mix of a sitcom, reality TV, and soap opera and I am at the edge of my seat to see what happens next LOL!! You just can’t make this stuff up!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Happier days when "we" were sailing on the Disney Wish :cry:
ezgif-3-03c42d4210.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.