Kyle Pallo #53 Dance Like No One’s Watching, Because They Aren’t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait.. was the title always this? Or did he change it?

003800.png

This is Disney's big sponsor and representative who they're having meetings with?

Nothing but moaning and complaining that there's not enough new things in the parks that he can monetize for his crappy vlog.

Reactions: 17
Kyle Pallo #54: Decorating for Christmas with ALL the Gifts My Fans Sent Me Over the Years

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Well I’m basing it on the fact that he keeps mentioning he flew her out. He also said in today’s video he might do it again if people comment.
View attachment 2544908
meh, that's a lot of HIM saying he flew her out. unless she's saying it, don't read too much into his lies

Even if he did buy her ticket, it's the cheapest tickets he could possibly find. that's one way to do your sister-wife dirty. Bet it wasn't even first class.

MKE to MCO round trip for $115. Big baller brother she has.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
What's coming will be vid after vid of the room, the grounds, the people gathered and lie after lie after excuse. Will he show the TV with his name on it to show HE was hosted by Disney. NO. Will he show his runner's bib and number. Very iffy' and I'll reserve judgement, but I still doubt it unless Kevin was able somehow to get Disney to transfer his wife's place to Pallo. (I know that's not supposed to happen, but stranger things have.). Will he flash his personal Disney invite and sponsorship credentials? NO. Because they don't exist.
"HOSTED#" ___ Yes, KEVIN has registered and was hosted.
Disney isn't sponsoring HIM or hosting HIM for anything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
And yet Apple shoots their product announcement on iPhone:
His videos would be a lot more stable and not tilted to the left if he used the iPhone 15 ProMax it has a great action mode video stabilization. And a gimbal would help with the Tilting. But no he needs to flex his expensive camera.

Reactions: 8
It would hard for Disney to completely ban these vloggers as Kyle would just bypass the system by not bringing his penis-shaped camera. Instead, he would just film with his Iphone. A solution Disney can employ is to allow vlogging but to profit off them. They can assess a "vlogging fee" which could be commensurate with how many subscribers they have on Youtube. Because if a person has a Youtube channel with a large number of followers, they are clearly using Disney IP & content to monetize as opposed to a random person who just films for personal purposes and puts his content onto Youtube. It would be interesting to see how many of these vloggers survive if such changes are implemented.
I think they should just limit the time they can do this stuff. Before park opening one day a week, you have a schedule of what you're doing and they assess you a fee for it.

Reactions: 7
God almighty son. You said you hadn't been to the dentist in 3 years when you chipped '
that bleeping tooth. Didn't you get those nasty things cleaned?
If so, it isn't a 'one off' for the rest of your life.
Sheeeeeeeeeeeesh'! Get your fat ass back and have em' cleaned. That's horrible.

yeller2.jpg

yeller 4.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Whether he paid for it or not (big spender covering those $38 tickets), there was a long awkward pause between Alexa mentioning it and Kylie saying "she always says that."

Not a good look when you claim to be a big shot, wealthy YouTube sensation and are flying your sister on Spirit. Not sure why he just doesn't edit this stuff out. 🤦‍♂️ He makes it so easy to clown on him.
And if he's doing so well, he should pay for EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME. She's helping him do his "work".

EDIT: Sorry, forgot, #hosted

Reactions: 7
And if he's doing so well, he should pay for EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME. She's helping him do his "work".
He did already claim that he pays for EVERYTHING for his family. But as usual, he ends up contradicting his own lies because he can never keep track of them. This brag-fest and him patting himself on the back for "paying for his sister" seems to indicate that he never pays.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wait.. was the title always this? Or did he change it?

View attachment 2544924

This is Disney's big sponsor and representative who they're having meetings with?

Nothing but moaning and complaining that there's not enough new things in the parks that he can monetize for his crappy vlog.
This was the title when I saw it and it had been up for 17 minutes so unless he changed it in the first 17 minutes this was the title.

Reactions: 6
No no, wait, he’s actually correct there! If he didn’t pay for it, he was hosted! We know he didn’t pay for any of this, so he, in fact, is being #hosted. The question is WHO hosted him? He wants us to think it’s Disney. Methinks it is Kevin.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Uh oh... not looking good for Grifty if true.

003802.png

I got a chuckle at all the popcorn gif replies to this tweet.
200w (6).gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Nothing in this post indicated that Disney brought him
In. If Disney has issues with the #hosted tag, he can just say Kevin is hosting him.
As predicted, he's going to scrape by with this lie by making a few vague references like this but we'll see no name on the TV, no credentials, no footage of him meeting with Disney behind-the-scenes, etc.

It'll be just a few #hosted hashtags and maybe a few "thank you Disney" mentions in the vlogs.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
He says he's going to get his Christmas decorations up ASAP because it doesn't feel like his apartment now and he's sad.
You'd THINK it would not ever quite feel like his, given that it's "temporary" and not his bona fide own that he picked out. Because construction b delayed and life b really stressful

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.