Kyle Pallo #52 First Class Dreams, Low-Class Schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I watched the clip again, I noticed something I didn’t notice before. After Kyle “hangs up the phone”, when he puts it back down on the table, the screen is black. When you just hang up a phone call, your screen doesn’t just turn to black. In order for that to happen, wouldn’t he have to press the power button on the right side of the phone? I don’t see him do that, so it’s just further proof that it was all staged.

View attachment 2535415

PS- Kyle in slow mo ALWAYS cracks me up HAHAHAHA!
Exactly!!! A completely black screen! Just like in the clip where he got the fake phone call about the house. Who does he actually think he’s fooling? The fact that he thinks that people are falling for this is what’s so sad about the whole situation. Like WTF! Is he THAT slow? I swear it’s like dealing with a little 10-year-old that’s telling a lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not the fake staged phone call to make him look important and try to own the haters who claim it’s not true. And come on, when does Kyle ever talk like that to his mom? It is so fake. He’s such a bad actor.
View attachment 2535332
He's also put Alexa and Casey on the screen via FaceTime before so why wouldn't he do the same for his mom if this was such a big huge event for him?

Reactions: 12
The wonky eye and way he talks in slow mo
003647.png

Exactly!!! A completely black screen! Just like in the clip where he got the fake phone call about the house. Who does he actually think he’s fooling? The fact that he thinks that people are falling for this is what’s so sad about the whole situation. Like WTF! Is he THAT slow? I swear it’s like dealing with a little 10-year-old that’s telling a lie.
And if you point out these obvious lies then you get called a jealous hatter and weirdo. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The fact that Casey isn't turned off by his constant lying makes me feel less and less sympathy for her. Imagine being with someone who lies so blatantly about their "big meetings with Disney" to their adoring stans.

I have to say I did LOL thinking of him sitting in his dirty bedroom with that nasty, sweat-soaked backwards hat, poof of hair looped through the front, and greasy bloated face with that grinning maw on a "business" conference call with a bunch of Disney corporate big wigs. 😂 😂 😂
We've come to realize that Casey is incredibly naïve. All fine and good on its own, but for someone like Kyle that's just the perfect mark unfortunately.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Unfortunately I think many of his fans ARE that stupid. That is why he has been able to go along to get so many viewers who pat him on the back for whatever he does. They don't question anything in life. They just float along and even if they thought something was off, won't say a word. I know people like this IRL and they don't want to rock the boat and are afraid of confrontation.

Reactions: 9
I don't understand why these companies like Coca Cola would send him these freebies (Different bottles/cans of soda, Coke Stuffed Bear, Coke Mickey Ears and Disney Park Hopper Tickets).. He repeatedly says he doesn't drink soda.

It's like asking a non-smoker to promote a particular brand of cigarettes. Bewildering. 🤔

View attachment 2535209
Dasani is a sponsor for the upcoming race. Dasani is a coke product. If he's actually been offered a spot in the race it's likely through them. Alternatively, he probably bought his own entry through peer pressure from his sneaky link in law and decided to pretend that he's being hosted as an influencer.

Reactions: 7
We've come to realize that Casey is incredibly naïve. All fine and good on its own, but for someone like Kyle that's just the perfect mark unfortunately.
I think she comes from a family who is very strict and naive and square. The whole "dating to marry" reminds me of the IBLP Cult. Most 20 something year olds are looking to enjoy their 20's and not have that as their purpose.
She seems very sheltered. Lives in that Disney bubble too and doesn't sound like she has anymore aspirations than getting married and having kids.

This staged phone call with his mom telling her the "big news" reminded me of that time he recorded the phone call saying he "got the house." Same bad acting.
View attachment 2535361
Exactly the same. I almost think he believes these little skits. Dude has a mental illness. Also those shorts in this video, wow; he dresses like a slob.

• Haha
I think she comes from a family who is very strict and naive and square. The whole "dating to marry" reminds me of the IBLP Cult. Most 20 something year olds are looking to enjoy their 20's and not have that as their purpose.
She seems very sheltered. Lives in that Disney bubble too and doesn't sound like she has anymore aspirations than getting married and having kids.
She has an excuse to some extent though with the passing of her mother. She probably looked to Disney as an escape from the reality around her. Also had to be extremely tough with her dad being a pilot...once her mom passed away who knows what the situation was whenever he had to leave for a few days for a trip.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
More and more this ‘flex’ by the midget is revealed to be exactly what it appeared to be in the beginning, all a complete and utter lie.

It’s Pallo. If he ain’t lyin’ he ain’t tryin’! A pathological liar and petty narcissist is who he is. At this point his lies are so blatant and easily proven, it’s ridiculous that he can’t see what a foolish and depraved loon he’s being. Then again, he’s shameless and void of any semblance of maturity or self awareness.

He’s going to continue this charade and continue to fail miserably. I don’t envy that stupid girl friend or his family for the shitstorm that he is and is heading their way . I also don’t feel any sympathy at all for them either. They have brought much of this looming nightmare on themselves.

Dasani is a sponsor for the upcoming race. Dasani is a coke product. If he's actually been offered a spot in the race it's likely through them. Alternatively, he probably bought his own entry through peer pressure from his sneaky link in law and decided to pretend that he's being hosted as an influencer.
If that were the case, I don't know why he wouldn't just say that Coke/Dasani is sponsoring him... and what would Coke think to see him pretending that his sponsorship is from Disney and not Coke?

Also if Coke/Dasani is sponsoring him, it's odd that there's no other vloggers which are also being sponsored.

Last edited:
If that were the case, I don't know why he wouldn't just say that Coke/Dasani is sponsoring him... and what would Coke think to see him pretending that his sponsorship is from Disney and not Coke?

Seems more likely that he bought his own entry or is taking Brianne's (Kevin's wife) spot.
The package from Coke would have included something for him to wear during the run along with media and bib pickup instructions. Also there would have been special hashtags he needs to use to promote the sponsor.

If Coke/Dasani is sponsoring him, it's odd that there's no other vloggers which are also being sponsored.
Out of all the runners we contacted who have running accounts twice the size of his in the "Disney running" community. Nobody got Dasani.

Reactions: 12
She has an excuse to some extent though with the passing of her mother. She probably looked to Disney as an escape from the reality around her. Also had to be extremely tough with her dad being a pilot...once her mom passed away who knows what the situation was whenever he had to leave for a few days for a trip.
I believe she was 2 or 3 years old (I think) when her mother passed so I wonder if they had someone else look after them with her father's job. Perhaps other family.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I get that and feel bad for her for losing her mom. Maybe she never had the support and guidance she needed.

The package from Coke would have included something for him to wear during the run along with media and bib pickup instructions. Also there would have been special hashtags he needs to use to promote the sponsor.

Out of all the runners we contacted who have running accounts twice the size of his in the "Disney running" community. Nobody got Dasani.
It'll be interesting to see how he tries to play this off during the 5k and stay at Animal Kingdom "Lawsh."

If he is sponsored by Disney, he should have some type of media badge for the 5k, correct?

It'll be interesting to see how he tries to play this off during the 5k and stay at Animal Kingdom "Lawsh."

If he is sponsored by Disney, he should have some type of media badge for the 5k, correct?
There's no media badge for these events unless you are a speaker/vendor. They would want him to promote the event, expo, race day and bib.

When I watched the clip again, I noticed something I didn’t notice before. After Kyle “hangs up the phone”, when he puts it back down on the table, the screen is black. When you just hang up a phone call, your screen doesn’t just turn to black. In order for that to happen, wouldn’t he have to press the power button on the right side of the phone? I don’t see him do that, so it’s just further proof that it was all staged.

View attachment 2535415

Right he didn’t hang up and the screen was blank. Clearly a fake call. Something a child would do.

He believes his own bullshit though.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.