Kyle Pallo #52 First Class Dreams, Low-Class Schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess it's still a bit early for WEE MAN to be sloshed and ready to pull out his 'Peter'.........uhhh, grab his sock puppet. It ALL sounds like a euphemism. When Grifty picked 'Peter' for one of his online alter egos his Freudian Slip was showing, huh?

Well...soon, I supporse, he will begin the useless and futile back and forth with himself and begin, once again, in his tiny mind, to 'own the hatters and meanies.' :ROFLMAO:
He's costing himself fans every time he does it. Still, he is getting more views, clicks, than usual because of the hatters ___ and it's worth it. :ROFLMAO:
You're welcome Kylie.

splitttt.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Kyle is a genius.

He can't help cooking because he is working filming. Then he can't help cleaning because he has to edit his crap. He probably say it takes him a few hours, but he just upload whatever he film. He has to because I can't imagine what can be worse that what he uploads that he had to edit it out.

Then is CoD time because he is done working hard and deserve a break.

You have to respect his ability to use others to do nothing for an entire day.

Reactions: 8
Of course, Kyle would make Casey clean everything after she cooked and did everything herself. Look at the kind of things that Peter Kyle posts on Twitter. Real tough guy I tell ya! Peter is the REAL Kyle that he tries to hide so much from his viewers.
I have no problem if a couple wants a family with more "traditional roles" if both partners agree. But it's not like Kyle is going to be the breadwinner out working all day while Casey is a stay-at-home mom. It's going to be like it is now, with Kyle lounging around all day in his underwear playing video games and trying to "own the hatters" over on 'X' while Casey will have to work a full-time job, take care of the kids, cook/clean, and pay for everything. That's what this loser expects.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
This jerk wonders why he loses friends. He genuinely doesn’t care or take interest his friendships. Does Kyle even recall one of his few friends has a degree in culinary arts? Probably not, because it’s all about Kyle. Wonder if Nick found this segment insulting.🤔
Little clips like this, and other parts of today’s video like when he acted like the herb thyme was something he had never heard of should be sent to the Marriott, and others even thinking of inviting him for those dinners and media events. Can you imagine him trying to describe, or even rename their culinary creations because he can’t pronounce things?! Talk about insulting chefs!
---
I have no problem if a couple wants a family with more "traditional roles" if both partners agree. But it's not like Kyle is going to be the breadwinner out working all day while Casey is a stay-at-home mom. It's going to be like it is now, with Kyle lounging around all day in his underwear playing video games and trying to "own the hatters" over on 'X' while Casey will have to work a full-time job, take care of the kids, cook/clean, and pay for everything. That's what this loser expects.
Absolutely I am with you 100%. I grew up in a Latin household, where the roles were pretty traditional, but I was also taught to be independent, and I always saw my dad help out my stepmother around the house, even though he worked, and she was a homemaker. I totally agree with what you’re saying. He expects her to do everything and work while he sits around, scratching his balls and doing nothing. It’s so gross. That’s why I taught my son how to clean, cook, and do everything for himself. That way when he does get into a committed relationship they are actual partners and don’t end up resenting each other. Kyle is a total man baby who you can tell grew up with everything getting done for him by his mom and his sister. Like I said, it’s gross.

Last edited:
She has seen her future clearly a number of times now. It's right in front of her.
There are women who love to be submissive, servile and dominated by a man. That's tragic today, but it happens.
He just may have found such a sad little desperate and needy creature in Casey. Those qualities and her real job, her discounts, '
and her willingness to pick up the tabs and cater to him while he plays the fool and plays video games, obviously make up for
her 'plain Jane' looks and appearance...and her waif-like and boyish physique. Good luck to her. She's going to need it.

clownjerkeyle.jpg

caseysad.jpg
090.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolutely I am with you 100%. I grew up in a Latin household, where the roles were pretty traditional, but I was also taught to be independent, and I always saw my dad help out my stepmother around the house, even though he worked, and she was a homemaker. I totally agree with what you’re saying. He expects her to do everything and work while he sits around, scratching his balls and doing nothing. It’s so gross. That’s why I taught my son how to clean, cook, and do everything for himself. That way when he does get into a committed relationship they are actual partners and don’t end up resenting each other. Kyle is a total man baby who you can tell grew up with everything getting done for him by his mom and his sister. Like I said, it’s gross.
100% agree, it's gross. I grew up in a household where my mom was able to stay home with me and my dad worked, but when he came home he still helped out around the house. Now as an adult in a committed relationship, we both have careers and share in household responsibilities and that's fine too. But he's such a man-child whose incapable of doing anything. I'm sure he thinks it's "cool" and "alpha" to have his 'girl friend' pamper him all day while he bosses her around, but he just looks like a loser to me. It's pathetic.

Last edited:
“I do things Kyle way”
You sure do bud, 30 years old and decades from a home. Best chance is to inherit the Saukville kingdom in 10-20 years.

• Haha
View attachment 2532114
Well Kyle is out here thirsting after this MAGA skank on Twitter.
003605.png

"Super nummy"

Again, he's so obvious.

003606.png

---
He's been thirsting over a lot of women as "Peter." I bet Casey isn't even aware of this sock puppet account. It would be a shame if someone informed her and she found out.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Even more disgusting to any educated person is his mangling and abuse of the iconic line from Walden, the classic work on self reliance and transcendentalism by Henry David Thoreau.
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the sound of the
music he hears, however measured or far away. "
Maybe I should be a chef. Maybe I should be a realtor. Maybe I should be a golfer. Maybe I should do a travel channel. Maybe I should do a gaming channel. Maybe I should do a podcast. Maybe I should….. He is truly a lost boy wandering aimlessly through life.

Thoreau also said “Fools stand on their island of opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land; there is no other life but this.”

He has no direction, no goals, and no objectives. Also no funds, no skills, no motivation, no work ethic. He has all the resources to improve his channel at present but he doesn’t. He truly is a fool!

Reactions: 10
View attachment 2532135

"Super nummy"

Again, he's so obvious.

View attachment 2532141
---
He's been thirsting over a lot of women as "Peter." I bet Casey isn't even aware of this sock puppet account. It would be a shame if someone informed her and she found out.
It makes too much sense that Peter is Kyle. He literally would shoot his shot on Twitter to famous women when he was younger. He went on the cruise with Lora, when he started dating KC. He has ZERO chemistry with KC. I think he is a professional liar and a serial cheater. The way he talks down on women, it wouldn't surprise me.

Reactions: 9
So kylie wakes up, has coffee and puts on his UFC shirt. Then after lunch he is walking with Casey amd looks just as unkempt as he did when he woke up. It dawns on me. This turd hasn’t showered and i promise you he hasn’t brushed his teeth either!!

He also, “jokes us not” later in the vlog. As for his manic behavior today? I just can’t.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
It’s Kyle English! Nummy!! 🤣🤣 C’mon guyses! It’s so hard to have a sock puppet when he has such a limited vocabulary. He can count his choice of adjectives on one hand alone.
From the Kyle English dictionary for dummies, instead of “Nummy” we can use other descriptive adjectives for food: “doughy” donuts and “juicy” kale.
IMG_7276.jpeg

Reactions: 6
It makes too much sense that Peter is Kyle. He literally would shoot his shot on Twitter to famous women when he was younger. He went on the cruise with Lora, when he started dating KC. He has ZERO chemistry with KC. I think he is a professional liar and a serial cheater. The way he talks down on women, it wouldn't surprise me.
Seems he hasn't grown past his obsession with shooting his shot with famous women on Twitter. I started noticing last week that he's following and creeping on various women. Mostly blondes now and his newest fetish, "muscle mommies."

It's pretty crazy that Casey still can't see through all the red flags. She's going to make the biggest mistake of her life if she moves in with this guy and/or ends up marrying him. He would dump her in a hot second if another woman comes along that he sees as an 'upgrade.' Although, at this point, his options are pretty limited. 🤭

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Kyle the chef was already “unthawing OR chicken” for Casey. That means he was freezing it?? He would really ace callinary school!
IMG_7277.jpeg

• Haha
Seems he hasn't grown past his obsession with shooting his shot with famous women on Twitter. I started noticing last week that he's following and creeping on various women. And now his newest fetish, "muscle mommies."

It's pretty crazy that Casey still can't see through all the red flags. She's going to make the biggest mistake of her life if she moves in with this guy and/or ends up marrying him. He would dump her in a hot second if another woman comes along that he sees as an "upgrade." Although, at this point, his options are pretty limited. 🤭
She probably has no clue about this Peter account. I’m sure she’s heard of tattle before but I really don’t think that she knows what he does on Twitter and his multiple accounts.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.