Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JerzGurl

Screenshot_20231026_083809_Chrome.jpg

Hmmm looks like a slip up here... I think "Peter" meant to say Kyle and I bully the bullies.
---
why's that? lot's of companies provide a physical phone especially if there is IP or if emails need to be confidential. (not like what she does needs to be top secret or anything)
In my company, if you decide to get your work email on your personal phone, you give them the rights to see your data. No thank you! I'll take a separate phone!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

BlurryCat

VIP Member
OMG 😂 You all have to watch this. Is he on something today? Or is he having some kind of neurotic breakdown?

This is a 30 year old man...

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

Dismom2

VIP Member
I would tell him I am going home if I have to sit here and watch you play video games.

View attachment 2531249
same. especially after she cooked him dinner after working all day (plus probably shopping for all the ingredients and cleaning up, too.) :mad: What a winner! "Come over babe. I wanna see you- and while you're here you can cook me dinner and watch me sit and play videos games, too....

• Sad
  • Angry

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
The best bet is that there never was another apartment. He wanted a larger unit with 2 or more bedrooms so he could play the Mr Big Shot. They couldn’t afford it so he, of course, moved into what they could help him afford rather than end up on Casey’s couch. He figured he’d bitch and moan and have fits and finally they’d give in and get him what he wanted…. a more spacious and impressive apartment.
That’s been his M.O. all his worthless life.

The constant lying was just par for the course and to be expected.
The rents seem to have gone down - now starting at $1695.

1698372776210.png

---
and..... More love for OR guy

1698372924567.png

• Haha
  • Wow

SnapChet

VIP Member
So what I'm deducing is that Kevin will be doing the RunDisney weekend (which is 5k, 10k, Half and Full Marathons over 3 days) and is staying at AKL. Who knows which specific events he will be running.

Kylie found this out and asked Kevin to stay with him and he'd then Vlog all the RunDisney weekend events. I don't think there is any way Grifty is running (even in the 5k.. and darn sure not the half or full). The whole Casey busy thing is a total lie to cover what is actually happening.

So he then makes up this whole story about Disney reaching out to him to make him look like some big shot which he is not.
bingo.gif

Anyone who thinks Kyle wouldn't give ol' Kevin a few private shower shows or spread his ass cheeks for an opportunity to leech onto
Casey's bro in law for a chance to peel of 8 or 10 quick vids hasn't been paying attention. And he get to lie that Disney Corp. actually invited him...and that's an obvious lie.

Wonder where ol' Kev's wife will be while he's shacked up with Pallo? :ROFLMAO:
Those Durliat women sure do love their closet cases, huh?
kevin1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Long time reader, first time poster.

I hope Kyle and Kevin know the rules about running with someone else’s bib.

From the runDisny site:

runDisney event entries/bibs are not transferrable between individuals, between events weekends or to events that have reached capacity/sold-out. Sale, trade and/or transfer of runDisney event entry/bib is strictly prohibited. Anyone caught attempting to sell, trade or transfer their runDisney event entry/bib to another person/participant, pick up another person's/participant's runDisney event entry/bib or participate in a runDisney event using another participant's runDisney event entry/bib will have said runDisney event entry/bib cancelled and/or revoked, be disqualified and be removed from the runDisney event without refund and may be barred from registering for future runDisney events.

• Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Not sure if anyone noticed in yesterday's dump, but he mentions that he's able to financially support Casey if she quits her job. :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow

Yunque01

VIP Member
View attachment 2529149

Kyle says "With early entry you can be finished and leave AK by 10:00 am"

Ok, so if the park opens at 8, early entry is at 7:30 leaving 2 1/2 hours until 10:00. If park opens at 9:00 early entry is at 8:30 leaving 1 1/2 hours until 10:00.

The Disney Kid, Disney Vlogger, Disney Expert says Animal Kingdom is a 90 minute or 150 minute park.

Going to AK, you'd probably want to ride Kilimanjaro Safari, whats that, an investment of 45 minutes at the shortest?

Lets ride Expedition Everest, at the fastest, maybe 30 minutes?

Probably want to ride Flight of Passage, even with short lines, 45 minutes.

Ok, Kyle, now it's 10:00 so are you finished with this park??

Todays dipshit vlog removes ANY semblance of competence this moron ever had in relation to having ANY knowledge of Disney Parks.

Taking Kyle's Expert Disney Advice, just skip Dinosaur, Kali River Rapids, Na'vi River Journey, Tough to be a Bug.

Darn it, you don't have time for Festival of the Lion King, Finding Nemo, Flights of Wonder.

Maharajah Jungle Trek is great, but the Expert says you don't have time.

Visiting Dawa Bar for a drink, or 2, is out because you'll be gone by 10:00 am, they aren't open yet.

Go elsewhere for lunch because you're gone before Satulli Canteen or Yak & Yeti or Flame Tree even open.

Nomad Lounge for different drinks and great appetizers is a no go, because they open at 11:00

This guy is a complete idiot. He has absolutely NO helpful knowledge of ANYTHING Disney.

What a Dumbass.
His sole agenda with parks is rides. Guests don’t always want to race through the park and race out. They also want to take in the ambience of the park. They want to stroll. There is no way AK is a 2 hour park.

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
He has grounded coffee
Why was his coffee grounded? Was the coffee being bitter with him? Did its words burn his ego? Was the coffee trying to roast him? Did the coffee take him to a dark dark place? Did he try to beat the sh!t out of his coffee beans to grind them down?

Kyle Pallo #53- I unthawed my chicken and grounded my coffee.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

adtl3100

I call BS on this whole AK sponsored trip. A few weeks ago he said something along the line of “I would love to do a run Disney event but they always sell out so fast.” So he expects us to believe they reached out to him AND sponsoring his stay? 🙄🙄🙄. Kevin is a member of Casey’s family so why is he also not busy with family like she will be?

Attachments

• Heart

SnapChet

VIP Member
He sang follow the Casey we go today. I made a comment in disgust. My partner said to me, “it is fitting for him to sing that. That is the tune in the song the munchkins sang in The Wizard of Oz.”
Had to be done! 😂

lollipop.jpg

• Haha

QueenC17

Chatty Member
They both aren't wearing shoes and are standing against the same counter in a line. Casey has said before she's 5'3 and has no reason to lie about her height.
20231023_122724.jpg

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
What's with his exaggerated enunciations and overly animated facial expressions when he talks now? This boy ain't right. He is looking ROUGH. Honestly he looks like a panhandler who hasn't showered for weeks.

003636.png

And his passion for stocks and finance is about as legitimate as his passion for WW2 history.

• Haha