Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneysensation

VIP Member
Bingo. Don't let up on the pressure calling out this grifter and his lies.

His mom was on 'X' yesterday begging the "haters" to mind their own business and "move on with their lives." People naturally pointed out that he puts himself into the public eye on the internet because he wants an easy job and fame. And that he can't expect everything to be sunshine, rainbows, and compliments. Especially when he acts the way he does and lies like he does.

Then his mom tried to accuse everyone of trying to "ruin his career and make him hurt himself." Utterly ridiculous.
View attachment 2535242

His family is panicking, and mini-man's lies are getting bigger and more unhinged as he desperately tries to hang onto his grift. Is getting a job really that bad?
"Do you realize what your words and actions do to people?"

Hmm.... does she EVER ask her son that question? Few things come to mind: jumping in puddles during a Hurricane and grabbing the last meal kit for evacuees. Filming on rides (which is against the rules) and potentially endangering those around him. He's lucky he hasn't gotten into any serious trouble yet. When he does, perhaps tgills86 may have to redirect that question to Kyle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Dismom2

VIP Member
Holy crap this whole video is just all "maybe we have this planned, stay tuned" or "we might be doing.... stay tuned". He has jack shit going on and he knows it.... Can't believe i used to be one of those people that was "on edge" for his next big thing. :oops:

• Haha
  • Angry

BlurryCat

VIP Member
In today's video Kyle was saying all their big relationship moments have been at the Polynesian and perhaps the next one will be too. He was hinting at the engagement. So Casey says I have my white nails done again and it's called funny bunny. She was referring to the color of her nail polish that is named funny bunny. Kyle didn't understand, which to be fair, is fine. But when Kyle said what are you talking about Casey immediately had to apologize and say oh I'm sorry I should have been more clear that I was talking about the name of my nail polish. Why the need to actually apologize? She has to immediately take the blame and make sure that she lets Kyle know it's not his fault he didn't understand something. Everything she does is to prevent a backlash from him. Also Casey said that they're not just dating to marry they're actually dating to marry each other. Poor girl. Also Kyle said something to the effect of wouldn't Casey look good with short hair? And said something like you should cut your hair to her. So be prepared to see a pixie cut on Casey. He's probably trying to make her look like a little boy.
The short hair could also be because he wants her to look more like his mom. :sick: Her transformation into Susan Pallo continues.
s4.jpg

The way he said "maybe you can give it a go some time" sounded more like a demand rather than a suggestion.

003522.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
I still stand by my previous suggestion:

Kyle Pallo #53: Peter on X, Petering Out on YouTube.

I feel like we are witnessing the beginning of the end… the desperation of Grifter McGee is so thick you need to cut it with a knife (just not the one used to open cardboard boxes). His channel is taking a nose dive, and so is his sanity. He and the Insane Pallo Clown Posse are trying SO HARD to either erase or intimidate the hatters, but why, I have no idea. Erasing comments, blocking people, or relentlessly defending him via sock puppets accounts is not going to magically make him more successful. If Kyle spent even a quarter of the time he spends reading Tattle or being Peter and used that time towards making his channel better, then maybe he could get more people legitimately (not legitly) interested in his channel and expand his viewers/subscribers.

The big problem though is that at the end of the day… Kyle really isn’t all that likable as a person. He’s an annoying, self centered, hyper, childish, egotistical, uncultured moron who makes crappy, boring, monotonous, unprofessional videos full of errors. No matter how hard he and the Pallo Posse try to sanitize the internet, he’s still an idiot who is way past his prime and even his Stan’s recognize this. Yet, he is still clinging on to any and every minor shred of hope that he has that he will somehow hit it big and become a super rich and famous YouTuber who everyone both adores and envies.

Spoiler Alert: It’s not going to happen. Also spoiler alert: I see lots of red polos and khakis in Kyle’s future.
---
View attachment 2532317

"Peter" posted another "selfie". For the love of God, someone find out who this bodybuilder guy is and let him know his picture is being used on X to Catfish people.
Yup… looks EXACTLY like the type of person who is a huge Disney/Kyle Pallo fan who spends hours of free time online defending him and calls food nummy. 🙄

Does Kyle really think we are THAT STUPID??

Last edited:
  • Heart

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
Kyle why didn’t you go to TwitchCon Las Vegas with JoJo? I thought you had plans for a Twitch Channel? Seems like Jete took over your old room in the apartment and the role as JoJo’s travel pal.

How’s the realtor license coming along?
---

• Haha

Disneysensation

VIP Member
well he is likely bipolar
He can certainly be bipolar too (mania followed by depression; hi's and low's). This Kyle/Peter phenomenon is more likely Dissociative identity disorder.
"Formerly known as multiple personality disorder, this disorder involves "switching" to other identities. You may feel as if you have two or more people talking or living inside your head. You may feel like you're possessed by other identities."

He needs some serious help.

• Haha
  • Wow

Yunque01

VIP Member
Hey Kyle, got a few RunDisney questions for you since you are now a hosted expert....

Did you get your afterparty ticket?
Why haven't you shown the course you will be running?
What's the cost of a 5k or challenge registration?
What time does the race start?
Why haven't you shown the event guide?

We will wait for you to google all this info....
Cont’d- why didn’t you record the skype call?
Why did you wait an entire day to call your mom to tell her what you claim are your channel’s biggest news?
How are you going to handle the situation if Disney announces that they never invited you?

• Haha

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
Next it's George Soros paying for the DISLIKE BOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1698286612736.png

---
It's Gong to Be a PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In the swampland of Celebration tonight.

Last edited:
  • Haha

ScoJo15

Hmmm... wonder if Joe knows about Kylie trashing AK, or his claim to be hosted for the event... I might have to send an email.

1698357578786.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

SnapChet

VIP Member
Oh noooz'! Ratio'd even on a Sunday,
the day you do your best. SAD :LOL:
And 25K views in a day and a half. {{{ Ouch! }}}

Exploiting that poor dowdy flat chested woman's
hair cut and dead mother couldn't even save this
horrific and cringe vid, huh? SAD
Such riveting content. Try to get her to cry uncontrollably
and you can act concerned, perhaps that will
work. You're welcome.
Casey CUT Her Hair REALLY Short For
Something Special! We Went To A
Pumpkin Farm For Fall Vibes!

XFQJHphv3p3tehXITqnm8u4g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pantload's Daily :poop: Dump and Ratio
190K subscribers
*JoJo at 1, 450,000 subscribers

("Too bad JoJo couldn't take you as
his Plus #1 to China, huh? :ROFLMAO:)
Big travel plans. JoJo's not playing!)
You, however, could still go to Reflections of China
at EPCOT and 'fake it til you make it.'
You're welcome.

Here ya' go:
ratiod4.jpg

(y)3.1K ___ (n)3.2K

• Haha

JakeDog

Got my weekly Kyle. Goes to AK AT 11 am. And wants to know where’s all the people? On line ! He will film anything to get his 25 minute of b roll in a hour . Filming stores, [using all the film] restaurant [using all the film]. Walking up to closed rides. [usinh all the film]. Cement, blacktop. .. single rider line. Empty rides.
Kyle can’t film himself waiting on line.maybe a minute, so he donesnt Waite on lines. Has to get back home. he puts his hour and half to make a 25 minute blog.

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Hey, PeteyKylemoose! It's actually more pathetic that you're spending what seems to be your overnights vociferously defending a guy who isn't good at what he claims to do and isn't a good human being.
What else you gonna do at 3am, drunk as hell, & no one will fuck you?

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
"Do you realize what your words and actions do to people?"

Hmm.... does she EVER ask her son that question? Few things come to mind: jumping in puddles during a Hurricane and grabbing the last meal kit for evacuees. Filming on rides (which is against the rules) and potentially endangering those around him. He's lucky he hasn't gotten into any serious trouble yet. When he does, perhaps tgills86 may have to redirect that question to Kyle.
Well said. It's like his family expect everyone to treat Kyle with kid gloves and like a toddler (like they do) rather than a 30 year old adult. Kyle apparently can doxx employees, make a mockery out of a hurricane where people died, break rules in place for other guest's safety, bully others on camera... and that's all apparently okay. But don't you dare say "mean words" (which includes minor criticism, to them) to Kyle because don't you realize what that does to him?

If Kyle has some diagnosed developmental disorder and clinical mental issues which put him at a risk of "harming himself," then she should inform everyone.

Last edited:

SnapChet

VIP Member
My god, he’s an exceptionally profuse liar. His problem lies in the fact that he’s not a believable liar 🤥. You’d think with the lifetime of practice he’s had he’d be more adept at it.🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
1. This dump is a dumpster fire of cringe
2. When they’re walking into the hotel with his arm around her the looks on his face are troubling. He has this err of confidence and superiority with a mix of psychopath or sociopath from his shit eating grin. It’s really scary (around 4:25ish)
3. Why do his underwear legs hang lower than the shorts?
4. They touch each other like scared children
5. They both talk about relationship topics like they’re on a TV show. Shows how out of touch they are.

• Haha