Kyle Pallo #52 First Class Dreams, Low-Class Schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know what kind of legal liability Kyle might run into by lying about being sponsored by Disney? By even hinting that he’s being hosted at the RunDisney event, it suggests that Disney implicitly endorses his channel, his Twitter feed, & everything he stands for as a content creator. Not sure how the company would feel if they found out individuals in the the influencer community were fraudulently using their name to gain some sort of clout with their subscriber base? If it’s not illegal, it’s definitely bad business
Since his socials and channel are not on the running radar he's probably not being seen by rD. He's not tagging or hash tagging them to get noticed

Reactions: 6
"I OFFERED MY SISTER A FREE ALL-INCLUSIVE STAY HERE AT WALT DISNEY WORLD!" 😂 🤣

003677.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Alexa's reaction to this "FREE ALL-INCLUSIVE" vacation:

003678.png

Looks like she's shacking up at the family-subsidized lugjureee apartment.

• Haha
Will check the recaps later. I only made it about 3 minutes in and I've never seen him so manic before. He's clearly manic that Sister-Wife is back again and that he thinks he's "owning" the hatters with this lie about paying for everything and his ridiculous lie about Disney sponsoring him. Something is seriously wrong with him and he needs help. It's just sad at this point that his family continues to enable him and his lies instead of getting him treatment.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah, I’m sure Disney selected you out of all people to host for this event. Sure Jan Peter Kyle !

Attachments

• Haha
View attachment 2537169
View attachment 2537172

His fixation with Tattle and "proving the hatters wrong" is so obvious 🤣
---
I only watched one minute and this is completely unwatchable. He's totally manic and keeps repeating how he's "paying for everything." Then he picks up Alexa in the Barbie-Beemer and her fake acting was some major cringe... "THANK YOU KYLE!"
I just watched a couple minutes too and he said the word free like 50 times. She has an annual pass and she's staying at his apartment. He thinks it's such a flex to pay for his sister's Budget Airline from Wisconsin to Orlando? How pathetic. She's clearly spent thousands of dollars on him over the years so he's really barely paying her back. I'm treating my sister and her two kids to Club level at Disney World over Christmas. Try shelling out $7,000 for that Kyle, and that doesn't include airfare.

Reactions: 7
So let's add all this up here when it comes to sister-wife's "free trip".

Possible comped airfare or maybe he "paid" to fly her out on Spirit.
Free park hopper ticket provided by Coke
No resort stay, she's sleeping on the Pallo luxuree couch
She is clearly buying her own food in the video so is that really a free trip? (We never see Kyle "pay" for anything)

View attachment 2537135
Also, she has an annual pass.

Reactions: 2
I just watched a couple minutes too and he said the word free like 50 times. She has an annual pass and she's staying at his apartment. He thinks it's such a flex to pay for his sister's Budget Airline from Wisconsin to Orlando? How pathetic. She's clearly spent thousands of dollars on him over the years so he's really barely paying her back. I'm treating my sister and her two kids to Club level at Disney World over Christmas. Try shelling out $7,000 for that Kyle, and that doesn't include airfare.
And we don't even know if he paid for the airfare. Alexa could just be in on the lie. Remember when she made that Tik-Tok claiming that Kyle always picks up the tab for dinner and drinks, and then later in the vlog we see her putting her credit card in the tray for those exact drinks she made the Tik-Tok for. It's so pathetic. If anyone is able to tolerate the full vlog, let us know if you see Kyle pulling his card out to pay for anything.
---
I don't even want to read the comments on the video from his dullard stans but I'm sure it looks like this:

"Oh Kyle, you are just so generous!"
"You are so selfless Kyle! How nice of you to do this for your sister."
"No one is more giving than you Kyle!"
"You'd give the shirt off your back for anyone!"

Last edited:
Since his socials and channel are not on the running radar he's probably not being seen by rD. He's not tagging or hash tagging them to get noticed
That’s a good point. I’ve got a good friend who works for the Susan G. Komen Foundation & they actively scrub the internet looking for non-approved businesses using their name to fundraise & shut them down, even if those companies fully intend to donate every penny to their cause. I know Disney corporate’s got a rep for being super protective of their IP & branding, I’d assume they’ve got an eye on most of the 100K subscriber channels. It’s not a good look letting just anyone say they’re affiliated when they’re obviously not

Last edited:
Signs of an inappropriate/incestuous relationship between brother and sister:

✅ Often sleeping together in the same bed, lots of touching, makes 'girl friend' get the same haircut as his sister.
View attachment 2536516

✅ Squatch always talking about Alexa, gets overly excited when she visits and depressed when it goes longer than a few weeks without seeing her.
View attachment 2536517

✅ Zero independence from each other, Alexa still never had a boyfriend at age 31 and lives her entire life focused on her brother.
View attachment 2536518

✅ Alexa getting jealous over Casey, refusing to shake her hand or give her a hug, giving her mean looks.
View attachment 2536519

✅ Mini-man always telling Alexa how good she smells when he first sees her. Always staring at her.
View attachment 2536520

✅ They're always sharing from the same plate/piece of food. Licking off the same ice cream cone.
View attachment 2536521
Should we just start calling them Jamie and Cersei?

• Haha
  • Sick
Alexa's reaction to this "FREE ALL-INCLUSIVE" vacation:

View attachment 2537203

Looks like she's shacking up at the family-subsidized lugjureee apartment.
Man did we call it before he moved into that place. Maybe it would float in my late teens/early 20s college years, but no way in hell would I consider sleeping on the sofa in the middle of the living room at my brother’s one bed rental apartment a vacation in my early thirties

Man did we call it before he moved into that place. Maybe it would float in my late teens/early 20s college years, but no way in hell would I consider sleeping on the sofa in the middle of the living room at my brother’s one bed rental apartment a vacation in my early thirties
My question is if the plan was to have his family stay with him at his lugsharee apartment whenever they come down, why didn’t he buy a couch with a comfortable pull out bed?? Oh yeah, that makes too much sense, and oar boy doesn’t do anything that makes sense.

Reactions: 9
My question is if the plan was to have his family stay with him at his lugsharee apartment whenever they come down, why didn’t he buy a couch with a comfortable pull out bed?? Oh yeah, that makes too much sense, and oar boy doesn’t do anything that makes sense.
Oh and look the Maxwell at R&H has a sleeper version

1698507485738.png

---
Oh and look a Pallo dining Table

1698507600487.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
She's spoiled??? This guy is delusional!! She has a full-time job, pays for her own annual pass, and constantly pays for things for him. I'd punch him in the face if he said that about me.
20231028_113833.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.