Kyle Pallo #52 First Class Dreams, Low-Class Schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starting to think that the more frequent family visits might be related to Kyle's more neurotic behavior and the correlation of that with his real estate interests. Wasn't his "realtor expert" supposed to be a larger partner for his channel? And even though he's always been a delusional liar, his delusions and behavior have seemed to amplify since that house buying saga at the start of the year.

What I'm speculating is that the "realtor friend" may also be Kyle's "caffeine" dealer, and his family needs to visit every two weeks because it started to lead to a lot of bad decisions but don't think he's at the point where he needs to move back home yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I spent almost the entire time in World Showcase at the Food and Wine Festival. There’s obviously alcohol everywhere so I had to scan every booth and stand lol. I too figured he was probably getting sloshed since he didn’t have Casey there to reprimand him for drinking to much.

Hanson was playing tonight for Eat to the Beat… I wonder if he and Nurse Rachet were rocking out to them. Kyle’s channel is going to be gone in an MMMBop LOL! 😂
See you weren't near guardians, soaring, or remys.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Even his sister refuses his advances: at around the 5 minute mark, he tries to put his grubby fingers around her and she pushes him away.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She's spoiled??? This guy is delusional!! She has a full-time job, pays for her own annual pass, and constantly pays for things for him. I'd punch him in the face if he said that about me.View attachment 2537254
The chick with the nursing career who flies down once a month to babysit her delusional little brother is spoiled, says the camera carrying douche with no future

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Even his sister refuses his advances: at around the 5 minute mark, he tries to put his grubby fingers around her and she pushes him away.

View attachment 2537261
My god, what is wrong with him? That scream actually hurt my ears and the overall neurotic/manic behavior is getting so much worse. And his idiot stans saying what a good brother he is in the comments are just as delusional as him.
---
He says that every single time now... "I wasn't planning to drink today but we're on vacation!"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He says that every single time now... "I wasn't planning to drink today but we're on vacation!"
Ah yes, guess we’re back to playing the clearly problematic “I don’t drink anymore” game. I have zero doubt whatsoever that either he’s straight up broke & can’t really afford to drink, or Casey’s pulled the reins back again…or maybe a little of both

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah yes, guess we’re back to playing the clearly problematic “I don’t drink anymore” game. I have zero doubt whatsoever that either he’s straight up broke & can’t really afford to drink, or Casey’s pulled the reins back again…or maybe a little of both
Anyone still have that clip from a while back when he said he wasn't drinking till he was on his next cruise? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
20K views in almost a day and a half. God that's
pukeworthy.
It's worse than JoJo numbers.

Hard to believe watching you sashay through
Disney trinket shops and hint for gifts didn't
bring in the yoooge' views of the old days, huh? :ROFLMAO:
You're killin' it WeeMan... Keep goin'! 😂

Bringing in the Sister Wife, Sister Mary Rottencrotch, who
arrived for the 100th time this year to do a wellness
check on your severely mentally and emotionally
crippled and slack jawed self should really be a
viewer bonanza today, huh?
And putting that scowling sow on the couch in that
tiny place you've managed to turn into a new
Pallo Pig Sty in record time?
~chef's kiss!~
Duh! ___ Winning!

Christmas Is Arriving At Disney World!
Searching For Star Wars Galactic
Star Cruiser & Lorcana Merch

XFQJHphv3p3tehXITqnm8u4g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pantload's Daily :poop: Dump & Ratio

ratioloser.jpg

(y)1.2K ___ (n)1.8K

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Alexa goes to the booth and pays for the food and drinks and Kyle claims he gave her his credit card. Of course that's not shown on camera. What is shown is Alexa returning from the booth with the food and there's no credit card in sight. Typically when you grab someone's credit card to pay for something you give it right back to them, you don't put it away in your wallet and not mention it or say thank you. He's such a liar.
20231028_120214.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
003680.png

"She's not paying for a dime?"
I think he means she's not paying a dime.
---

DADx3 with all the upvotes.
003681.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Will check the recaps later. I only made it about 3 minutes in and I've never seen him so manic before. He's clearly manic that Sister-Wife is back again and that he thinks he's "owning" the hatters with this lie about paying for everything and his ridiculous lie about Disney sponsoring him. Something is seriously wrong with him and he needs help. It's just sad at this point that his family continues to enable him and his lies instead of getting him treatment.
He is a case study in self delusion. Tattle is living rent free in that empty skull of his now 24/7. He can't escape the criticisms and the burns he's earned and he can't end them at his 'X' page and certainly not here. It's delightful. :ROFLMAO:

It drives him to rages, to creating sock puppets, whining and crying on the phone to his gruesome enabling family in SUCKville' to help him and "make it stop Mommy! Sissy! Clown Daddy! 😂. " That's his day to day existence at 30 years of age: a crazy elf and ret@ rded failure and loser, mentally broken and emotionally regressed to the stage of a 2 year old. He lives, exits, to lie and try to con some little trip or gift. He's a silly child who's had little to no guidance, and any he's had is long dead.

In his most fevered dream and drunken stupors he's trying hard to convince himself he's owning his critics _________as his Patreon numbers stagnate and fall, his new subscribers numbers are DOA, practically nonexistent, at YouTube, no sponsors, no real friends, grifting off family, girl friend, and the few doltish morons left who excuse anything the grifting dwarf does. His remedies? .... He rages with fake online X avatars, drinks like the alcoholic he appears to be, uses The Doormat and his family to keep him going ___ and, like the regressed child he is, plays video games. He only has to look at his 30 year old, rapidly aging, dwarfish, failing self in the mirror to see who is being OWNED.
To paraphrase the old comic strip 'POGO' line: "Kyle has met the enemy and he is it."
Pretty bleak landscape.

But he is fixed here and at X, and he will continue to obsess while it crumbles around him as that Clown Rally Family tries to shore it up.

What to do?
ginger-get-the-popcorn.gif
popcorn n.gif
laughing-hysterically-dying.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
She's spoiled??? This guy is delusional!! She has a full-time job, pays for her own annual pass, and constantly pays for things for him. I'd punch him in the face if he said that about me.View attachment 2537254
Yeah, right! So, do we think that her trip has to do with his living situation as far as signing a lease ? It seems to be a coincidence. We know he is not paying for anyone else.

Watched a bit today, dude’s got no class with the “I’m paying for everything” posturing. What personal satisfaction you get out of the congratulations you receive by flexing something that’s completely bogus? If it were me, I’d feel like more & more a fraud with every compliment I’d read. That said, I’m not as shallow as a rain puddle & desperate for acknowledgment from complete strangers like oar guy is, so I guess he’ll take what he can get, deserved or not

Reactions: 8
"Peter" changed his profile to a Taylor Swift quote and a picture of "himself" with a dog. All things that mini-man fantasizes about (being tall, strong, having a dog, etc.)

View attachment 2537061
View attachment 2537063

It would be hilarious if someone found the actual profile from where he's grabbing these photos from.
Oh my word, Peter's "profile pictures" are hilarious. No hunky muscle stud would ever dream of cropping their face out of their own pictures.

To me, these photos look like they came from someone's Match profile.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Watched a bit today, dude’s got no class with the “I’m paying for everything” posturing. What personal satisfaction you get out of the congratulations you receive by flexing something that’s completely bogus? If it were me, I’d feel like more & more a fraud with every compliment I’d read. That said, I’m not as shallow as a rain puddle & desperate for acknowledgment from complete strangers like oar guy is, so I guess he’ll take what he can get, deserved or not
He has zero ability to self-reflect or empathize with others, so he never feels shame like most people would when he brags about obvious lies like this. There's something severely wrong with him. All that matters to him is that people are praising HIM and that HE feels like he's "owning" the hatters.

Reactions: 7
He only has about three people who will 'congratulate' him on his great accomplishments: 😂

Himself, most of all.
His sock puppet "Peter" when Kyle is drunk and talking to himself.
DebySue from Iowa. Well, she's crazy.....so.

laughing-baby.gif
In the end, he's stuck with congratulating himself because few others will and most only laugh at him and his lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.