Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hardly Here

VIP Member
What in Betty White Alabama trailer house shit is today’s daily 💩 pile?

A recreation of Dwarfy & Borings first date?

Here’s some ‘heart & soul’ and ‘24 hours a day of preparation’ for you.

This little moron videos everything, why won’t he show us himself playing a couple of golf holes? Because we’ll know he’s a liar and can’t shoot 80 OR drive the green on a par 4?

Even the Doormat can’t figure out what the hell he’s doing today.

What a shock, he gets hammered with Farlexa, but all of a sudden he doesn’t drink anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
I've never seen 2 adults have SO many Halloween shirts and wear them for 2 months before Halloween. I just don't get it.
---
Yup, they don't have sex or Kile is really BAD if she thinks touching pumpkin seeds is the most amazing feeling ever lololol

1698332886859.png

• Haha

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
Hey, come to think of it, I haven't seen or heard nothing about those fancy leather Wisconsin buckle loafers. Has he even worn them at all? Seems like a big expense for fancy leather loafers to jus sit in the closet. If they are.
Those would have come in handy on a hosted trip to Las Vegas that included a room at the Four Seasons and dinner at Nobu. Maybe he loaned them to JoJo or Jete. 😉

Closet, nah. That would make sense. The shoes are probably on the shelf by the apartment door.

• Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
12K views in 12 hours.
YOU'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY!
(*TAPS plays softly in the background.)

Hard to believe that a, what was it 50 days of
torturous videos, oh, it was 4 but seemed like
an eternity, of you and the Clown PalLOWrents'
at a theme park didn't keep fans glued to the
screens. All in one room at a HoJos, walk and
bitch and moan, eat and film it all. Priceless
memories indeed. 😬 :ROFLMAO:

Our Last Family Day Together: Having
Dinner And Catching A Delta Flight Back Home

XFQJHphv3p3tehXITqnm8u4g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pantload's Daily :poop: Dump
My god son, it's already been ratio'd.

(y)1.1K ___ (n)1.4K

insanityy.jpg

TAKE A FUCKING HINT! 😎

---
Now here's a man who 'gets' Pallo and all the cringe, bullshit, and useless dysfunction that WeeMan is and brings with him wherever he infects with his presence. He takes the time to break it all down in a vid:

Last edited:
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Interesting. I made a couple calls. This is what I found out. The only Disney influencer known to be hosted for a runDisney event was actually hosted by Citizen one of Disney’s corporate alliances. They do all the race timing also. She has a large following and high quality vlogs and also has a connection with a runDisney manager. I wasn’t given this infuencer’s name. I recall them saying in the past that Brianna and Kevin are hardcore runners. No doubt Kevin registered long ago. Also, I was told that Disney social media managers NEVER schedule “skypes” with influencers prior to media events, the way he said Disney called a meeting with him. Sounds like the supposed call he received when he was at Animal Kingdom the day before hurricane Ian from Disney social media. He claimed they wanted to do something with him that, “has never been done before.” Hey Kyle!! You’re BUSTED!!!
How sad. The hatters must really get to this guy. I just saw that he had to FLEX in the title about the HUGE INVITE. Imagine needing to pretend that you're working alongside Disney.

003625.png

And the "big meeting" he had with Disney 😂 😂

003627.png

003626.png

• Haha
  • Heart

QueenC17

Chatty Member
She's spoiled??? This guy is delusional!! She has a full-time job, pays for her own annual pass, and constantly pays for things for him. I'd punch him in the face if he said that about me.
20231028_113833.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Hardly Here

VIP Member
Wow, can you believe with 24 hour a day research and preparation he CANNOT find ANY other word to describe food he likes?

Screenshot 2023-10-22 at 10.22.23 AM.jpeg

What a Dumbass.

• Haha
  • Sick

starswimmer135

In yesterday’s video, did anyone else catch how many times he said he doesnt want people listening in on his conversations? Like how paranoid is he? That celebrity status has him real worried of the paparazzi. He literally films himself every day talking.

Also, he must’ve gotten in trouble for something in Cali. He had to go over-the-top romantic (Kyle’s version) and couldn’t get a drink even though Casey did.

• Haha

QueenC17

Chatty Member
Kyle says that his big announcement is that Disney World is hosting him for four nights at Animal Kingdom Lodge to do his first Disney Run event. And there's going to be seven or eight Vlogs on all the Disney run events. The way he hyped it up I thought he won the Powerball it's like I've stayed at Animal Kingdom Lodge for a week big whoop. It sounds like he's going to be running but it's not 100% clear I like to see how that's going to happen. He then says Casey can't go with him because her family is in town so instead Kevin, Casey's brother in law, is going to stay with him at Animal Kingdom Lodge!! 😲😲😲 he also announces he's going on the inaugural Cruise of icon of the sea. Regarding his apartment he was supposed to move to a different unit in November but of course it's been pushed back until later. He just says he's going to be moving into a different unit with a different configuration in the same building.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

TubeTired

VIP Member
How does he plan to complete the event? It should called Disney Waddle for him.
I think he'll make some excuse about a flare up to them, ask if he can still have a medal, then act like he did everything.
Not sure about the run races, but at least some vloggers often skip the Castaway 5k, get the medal and act like they finished it. (Molly is one)
These days, I wouldn't be surprised if they just gave them to these folks ahead of time so they could make their videos.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
003676.png

ezgif-1-ede8493921.gif

His fixation with Tattle and "proving the hatters wrong" is so obvious 🤣
---
I only watched one minute and this is completely unwatchable. He's totally manic and keeps repeating how he's "paying for everything." Then he picks up Alexa in the Barbie-Beemer and her fake acting was some major cringe... "THANK YOU KYLE!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
Kyle wanders aimlessly around DHS looking for Lorcana cards instead of asking a cast member or *GASP* actually doing some research before going to the park. He also says, and I quote “I actually have one pack but haven’t been able to get my hands on it.” WTF?? You have a pack that you haven’t been able to get your hands on? Are your sausage fingers not able to hold them? MAKE IT MAKE SENSE KYLE!

IMG_1073.png

Then he says this:

Yes Kyle… your life and vlogs are just one huge Goofy Movie.

• Haha
  • Angry

SnapChet

VIP Member
Just creating the proper ambience and atmosphere, setting the stage properly, if you will, for a new Kyle Pallo Thread:

pallofart.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
Why is he wearing a stupid backwards baseball hat in his own apartment?? Ohhh it's because he thinks we won't notice he's balding. Kyle, we see you: short, fat, balding, and stupid.
Kyle Pallo #53: Short, stout, stupid, stinky, and shedding

Last edited:
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Cont’d- why didn’t you record the skype call?
Why did you wait an entire day to call your mom to tell her what you claim are your channel’s biggest news?
How are you going to handle the situation if Disney announces that they never invited you?
He knew about these RunDisney plans when his family was in Disneyland too, since he mentioned he had plans on November 1st. That means that the call on camera with his mom was staged. Probably a way for him to fit in another 'flex' and try and make it sound more legitimate.

• Angry
  • Haha