Kyle Pallo #51 Big Dwarf meets Little Giant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've done trips where we planned which restaurants we wanted to go to and on which day due to what we were doing/where we would be, but this girl is OCD with packing on the pounds. And that looks to only be a portion of her food and alcohol list.
Glad you caught that, I thought the exact same thing. What a weirdo. That's a ridiculous amount of "must-do" junk food items for a Disney trip. I mean, get a grip, that's a list that would make Joey Chestnut blush

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t get it. 30 year olds accept their Mommy & Daddy paying for their vacation and instead of spending time with them they ditch them to scream like 5 year olds on rides M & D don’t want to go on.

AND ditch them to ride these rides multiple times.

This little narcissistic toddler has to be hard to take.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I don't have 53 minutes to watch this tit, but I think the real question is did he actually ride every ride at California Adventure?

Reactions: 12
Posting a longer video is not an accomplishment. A huge chuck of his videos is useless filler. He needs to focus on quality and so many other things.View attachment 2515661
Fixed it for him: 😂

uselessshit.jpg

*Reminds me of one incident on the old "Hell's Kitchen" show.
Contestant: "At our restaurant we've fixed this dish and we serve our guest ample portions."
Chef Ramsey: "Giving someone a LARGE serving of tit instead of a small serving is not something to be proud of."
:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Glad you caught that, I thought the exact same thing. What a weirdo. That's a ridiculous amount of "must-do" junk food items for a Disney trip. I mean, get a grip, that's a list that would make Joey Chestnut blush
A few months back we flew out to DL for about 36 hours and managed to eat at Lamplight and Carthay Circle. We skipped the garbage snacks and went for better meals. No wonder why Kyle & Co all look like hot garbage and have health problems. They feast on sugar and fat.

Reactions: 14
Two 30 year old assholes trick Mom into riding a ride she says a dozen times she doesn't want to go on. Then they laugh like mental patients the whole time. The 2 pricks are insufferable.
assholes.jpeg

If I were the Banker I'd tell these two little shits they are on their own for the next 3 days. Buy your own tickets and food and find your own way home. Your Hello Kitty bag will be in the hallway outside the cheap hotel room.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
If you search "Kyle Pallo" on Twitter why does "Peter" appear under People? There are tons of posters tweeting about Kyle, yet, "Peter" is the only one not named Kyle Pallo who shows up on this list. I assume this is because Kyle used his personal Google account to create "Peter" and Twitter doesn't know the difference. Just a guess, but very interesting... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2515670
Let's all suspend reality for a minute and pretend "Peter" ISN'T Kyle but just look at the tit "Peter" posts. Why would someone who thinks and acts the way "Peter" does when it comes to social and political issues be so obsessed with a random 30 year old Disney adult who doesn't remotely act his age? Obsessed to the point where he defends him at all hours of the day but only stops when Kyle's around mommy and daddy and people he doesn't want to happen to see his true feelings? If anything, that's the most damning aspect of "Peter" being Kyle. The dude literally does nothing but post the most offensive GOP leaning tit he can (and like/repost it from others) when he's not trying to defend Kyle. The logic just doesn't add up. That is not the personality of someone who's obsessed with a Disney Adult Dwarf. Hell...it'd be more believable if the dude posted about other Disney vloggers...but he expects us to believe he's ONLY obsessed with Kyle? Ok buddy...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It feels like Dad is trying to convince himself that he's having fun as many times as he says it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He's posting longer and longer videos lately. Ad revenue must be down bigly and he's trying to fit more ads in.
PSA:

If you don't have an ad blocker that works, use

yewtu.be

He gets a view but no ad revenue!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The Dwarf says "There's Mom by herself." Show of hands, how many would have ridden this ride with their MOTHER instead of their sister-wife?

By Herself.jpeg

Absolutely disgusting.

This Hobbit is such a turd.

• Wow
I thought it was pretty funny that the vlogs with Taylor got about 12-15k more than he normally gets. Those will be the only vlogs I watch and then I'll go back to ignoring Kyle. I just love her!

Reactions: 7
DADx3 has the same stubby sausage fingers as Kylie.

003296.png

003298.png
003297.png

Looks like Kylie got 99.99% of his DNA from the clown. The creepy clown is even doing the duck lips and clown faces constantly just like Kylie.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Proof this little moron does absolutely NO editing. He can tell by looking how much video he’s shot today how long his vlog will be.

Screenshot 2023-10-17 at 11.19.51 AM.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
It feels like Dad is trying to convince himself that he's having fun as many times as he says it
He has to be absolutely exhausted with this tit, and it depresses him that he'll never be able to retire because he'll always have to pay for the family adventures

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.