Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
This account definitely seems to be his mom. Writing style doesn't match Alexa and Kyle's. Also note the "Finance Analyst." The account was created specifically to defend KP back in March 2023.

It's not very active with only 25 posts, and was last active on October 16th during the family Disneyland trip.

003391.png

What a great family vacation. The entire family packed into that small HoJo room defending their stunted son and his failing YouTube channel.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Flying first class but doesn’t have bar stools, a coffee table, a headboard, a tv stand in his bedroom, a comforter set, a chest, or any new clothes that isn’t Disney shirts from Discount Durliat.

Also walks 15 minutes away for a cheaper Lyft ride to a small room at the hojo’s which he’s staying in with his parents and sister. No wonder he wants Casey to go abroad with him next year. He needs those buddy passes and is too afraid to use them internationally.

First class without having any class.
This is also why he's not able to do anymore cruises. For a period, this year, he was dependent on Discount Durliat for the cruises too.

Let's look at his last few cruises:

1) Casey's family got some kind of discounted group rate for the Virgin cruise, so that cruise was free for him.

2) The Carnival cruise was paid for by Casey. She booked it and paid for it in advance, and this was when Casey and him were on the rocks after the Scarlet Night incident, hence why this cruise had no announcement or livestream.

4) The Royal Caribbean cruise on their oldest ship with an interior room. Also paid for by Casey.

3) The family cruise on Royal Caribbean was mooched for free from his family.

He's broke and has no money for anymore cruises and can't grift any right now. So we've had to hear how "sad" he is that he can't go on a cruise, and excuses like how Casey is holding him back because she has to work and he won't go anywhere without "making memories with Casey."

He tried to get Lora to book him a cruise a few months ago, but that fell through.

003202.png

So to save face, all the BIG CRUISES are next year. He has no idea how many he has booked, and no clue what ship they are on. But TRUST HIM! Big things coming in 2024! Mind-blowing things!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Squiggy74

VIP Member
Prior to COVIDgate, he seemed like a well-intentioned doofus. Intense golden retriever puppy energy.

But once the COVID thing happened and then the hurricane, the mask came off.
Adding on to this, the college program era vlogs were fun and laid back. Friends and roommates running around the parks together, roasting and sarcasm, the "hot seat", etc. The stakes and expectations were much lower as a CP documenting a fun and different semester in their lives.

But doing this as a "full time job" as a working adult significantly raises the bar when it comes to things like product knowledge, professionalism, integrity, quality, creativity, business acumen, incorporating constructive input, marketing/promotion, and branding and reputation management. He hasn't successfully made the transition. But yeah, the covid incident was a turning point for the worse.

• Heart

Hardly Here

VIP Member
Kylie, people watch travel vloggers to see where they travel TO, not mundane claptrap on how they get there.

This blog is a useless shitshow. Go watch PMM, or, Molly, you won’t see them stumbling around an airport whining for 30 minutes.

You’ll never see a shot of them in an airplane bathroom. They know nobody gives a shit whatever make of car their Uber driver has.

Jesus Kyle, are you really telling us you put 24 hours a day into this horse shit?

Oh, and pack a bayyyg, that teenagers Hello Kitty backpack is not how adults pack their clothes.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hardly Here

VIP Member
Two 30 year old assholes trick Mom into riding a ride she says a dozen times she doesn't want to go on. Then they laugh like mental patients the whole time. The 2 pricks are insufferable.
assholes.jpeg

If I were the Banker I'd tell these two little shits they are on their own for the next 3 days. Buy your own tickets and food and find your own way home. Your Hello Kitty bag will be in the hallway outside the cheap hotel room.

• Angry
  • Wow

GreyStroke

Imagine going on vacation and being subjected to being recorded the entire time. That shit has to get old after a while.

• Heart
  • Sad

Hardly Here

VIP Member
The look of sadness and disappointment on JerBear's face when he sees this.

View attachment 2513070
With all the plannng for this trip, I bet this moment is the first Clownx3 heard of this whole room sharing debacle. “Suddenly, it hit me, like a hot fist on the end of a wet kiss.”

Our kids are 4 years apart. Once the oldest hit high school we’d always get 2 rooms on family vacations. This Dwarf and his sister-wife are over 30.

$350,000 a year, squirt? Who do you think you’re fooling?

• Haha

PhillyGuy1

Chatty Member
Tattlers, I'm disappointed that some of you are buying the bullshit costs that dumbass is throwing out there as what he paid for the upgrade, etc., etc. First of all, my money is on the bet that he travelled to LAX on an American Airlines buddy pass that Casey's dad provided. The surcharge/difference in fare for flying first class instead of coach on those passes is minimal - that's where the $60 or $70 figure came from (not "tax" on a $700 upgrade!) Even his lies are so stupid that they are unbelievable. Also, regular round trip fares on American from MCO to LAX are $538 coach and $1118 first class, round trip! (So a regular first class seat on American can be had for less than $600 each way, but Bozo paid $700 "plus tax" for an upgrade. Sure!!!!) He mentioned he had to fly into LAX, but the rest of the gang was flying into John Wayne/Orange County. Guess what? American only flies into John Wayne from Orlando via a connecting flight (usually in Dallas); only non-stops from Orlando are to LAX.

Finally, the fact that the four of them sleep in one room and share one bathroom is further proof of the fact that he has no money. Since they are supposedly two "working" adults, you mean to tell me he and Farlexa can't split the cost of a second room????

• Heart
Haven't you heard? Peter Kyle says that he's the ONLY Disney vlogger getting 30k views per day. Even though a few weeks ago he made a vlog saying he gets 50k views per day... but nevermind that, "we" doing big things baybee. Huge things coming in 2024.
If people stopped hate watching his videos he would barely get 15k clicks per day.

• Heart
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
As usual, Peter/Moose has disappeared again because Lil' Kylie is busy mooching off his family in Disneyland. We used to get a Farida appearance every time she saw the dwarf, but maybe he told her that he's a big boy and can handle the hatters himself now.

big-boy-kylie.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
I just wanted to report to everyone that I am currently at EPCOT. I ate some WAGOO beef and just did the MOANA WATER OF JOURNEY attraction and also picked up my Annual Passholder MAYYGNET. It’s been a great day LOL!
IMG_0894.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20