Kyle Pallo #51 Big Dwarf meets Little Giant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may be wrong but wasn’t he teasing towards the beginning of the vlog that they might all be returning to Disneyland in December for xmas? If so, he really ruined that claim quickly with the Florida announcement at the end.
Yep, he did say he wasn't sure if they'd be making it out for Christmas this year.

Can you even imagine, three trips cross country to Disneyland within four months. Why?? You're a freakin travel vlog, go to Disneyland once (or not at all, hasn't he already been there this year?). Then try Dollywood, South Florida, San Francisco, the list is endless. Dumb dumb dumb.

Reactions: 15
I seriously don’t understand his obsession with owning the hatters. If we’re really all just making tit up, why are you wasting your time reacting at all?

If I had a tattle thread I would never let you guys know that I know about it’s existence. Freaking embarrassing. Would never mention it on my socials either. I’m not bringing attention to it true or not.

Reactions: 14
Hey Dwarfy, check out PMM, he was piloting a plane today, Mammoth Club is in Japan.

Last time you were spotted you couldn’t find gate 135 at LAX.

Travel vlogger? Keep talking, you’re tickling my scrote.

Kyle Pallo # 52 - Keep talking, it tickles.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I seriously don’t understand his obsession with owning the hatters. If we’re really all just making tit up, why are you wasting your time reacting at all?

If I had a tattle thread I would never let you guys know that I know about it’s existence. Freaking embarrassing. Would never mention it on my socials either. I’m not bringing attention to it true or not.
Because the things the 'hatters' have been saying are true. And he knows it. I believe he tried to ignore the criticism for a period of time, which was easier back when things were still going good for ol' mini-man back in 2022 and the P.O. box was full and the sugar daddies were shelling out cash for trips and cruises.

Now that things aren't going so great for the squatch, the 'hatters' are getting to him more and more. They're poking away at his delusions & lies, which deep down he knows are just delusions despite how much he tries to convince himself his lies are real. And he can't stand it. It drives him crazy. Apparently to the point that he can't sleep and stays up until 3AM every night seething & pouting, desperately trying to 'own the hatters.'

Kylie is such a narcissist and has such an infantile psyche that he's built up these lies in his head that he's the best at everything... he's rich & successful, he has the perfect body, he's a pro golfer, he's the biggest & best 'Disney vlogger' and everyone is jealous of him. A massive ego, but it's built on nothing but lies and fantasies, and because of that, it's ultimately just as fragile. His refusal to admit fault for anything and take responsibility means that his only avenue are these sad, little attempts to "own" people through vulgarity, GIFs & memes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Kyle Pallo #52 Tattle owns me
oldthings.jpg

---
Mavvy' "Peter" (aka: Kyle) said Kyle had the body of a Greek god. My first thought was that he should return it, but then it dawned on me:
"Perhaps........"

(*Apologies to Zeus and the Louvre :ROFLMAO: )
greekgod.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
We can actually witness his steady breakdown from the "hatters" until what it is today (multiple sock puppet accounts).

It started in 2022 and progressed throughout this year up until April as his lies & shameful behavior added up. The critical comments were building up over on Twitter, and Kyle would occasionally lash out:

003485.png

003484.png

003482.png

003483.png

By March, he was getting so much backlash that he fled and abandoned Twitter for 2 months. During this period, his sister (Farida) was patrolling his abandoned Twitter profile and trying to shut down the "hatters" so that Lil' Kylie could come back. On the family cruise in April, during Alexa's drunken poutrage about shutting down Tattle, Kylie signed up with his first sock puppet ("Moose") and was trying to "own" the hatters alongside his sister.

At some point, Kyle came back to Twitter on his main account. This was when he was trying to switch over to 'Threads' because he can more easily block any criticism there. Eventually it was figured out that "Moose" was Kyle and he abandoned that profile for a while. Then when the 'Frank' allegation came out, he signed up as "Peter." And here we are.

Last edited:
  • Haha
We can actually witness his steady breakdown from the 'hatters' until what it is today (multiple sock puppet accounts).

It started in 2022 and progressed into this year up until April. The criticism and critical comments were building up over on Twitter, and Kyle would occasionally lash out:

View attachment 2523949
View attachment 2523950
View attachment 2523952
View attachment 2523951

By March, there were so many comments that he couldn't delete that he fled and abandoned Twitter for 2 months. During this period, his sister was patrolling his abandoned Twitter profile and trying to defend him and get the 'hatters' to leave so that Kylie could come back. On the family cruise in April, when Alexa was having her drunken poutrage rant about shutting down Tattle, Kylie signed up with his first sock puppet ("Moose") and was trying to "own" the hatters alongside his sister.

At some point, Kyle came back to Twitter on his main account. This was when he was trying to switch over to 'Threads' because he can more easily block any criticism there. Eventually it was figured out that "Moose" was likely Kyle and he abandoned that profile for a while. Then when the 'Frank' allegation came out, he signed up as "Peter." And here we are.
It's the look in the eyes, or in Kyle's case, the one good eye, that gives it away:
maddness.gif
youzguys.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Very reliable author and source.
Linkedin
Mehedi Hassan
Published May 14, 2023:

YouTube's payment system can be quite complicated, and many creators are often unsure about how much they can expect to earn from their videos.

YouTube pays creators based on the number of views their videos receive and the type of ads displayed on their content. The average rate per 1,000 views on YouTube is around $1-2.

Q2. How much does YouTube pay per 1,000 views?

The average rate per 1,000 views on YouTube is around $1-2, but it can vary depending on various factors.

Q3. What factors can affect my earnings on YouTube?

Factors that can affect your earnings on YouTube include ad format, video length, audience demographics, niche, and engagement.

Lil' Peter Pallo's hyperbolic generalization ($18 per 1000 views) about YouTube payments is, of course, unadulterated bullshit and would only believed by the low I.Q. stans who are the bread and butter marks...... who are the panhandler's chief marks.
That would be optimal content, the best ads, sponsors, top marketing....etc.

Little $500 debit card carrying, 14 year old car driving, one bedroom squatting apratment dwelling WeeMan Pallo has NOTHING to offer there and earns at the lowest end, the $1 to $2 dollar end.

Yeah, if he was really making that kind of coin, he'd spend every nickel to show us all!

Reactions: 9
Has anyone counted how many times this year he’s either gone to see his family or they’ve come to visit him? It just seems excessive and fiercely codependent.

It’s one thing for retired grandparents to see their grandkids often but the money they’ve spent on flights and hotels (I’m surprised they aren’t DVC by now) it’s excessive. I have friends with kids in college who visit less and they technically still live there.

Reactions: 12
Yep, he did say he wasn't sure if they'd be making it out for Christmas this year.

Can you even imagine, three trips cross country to Disneyland within four months. Why?? You're a freakin travel vlog, go to Disneyland once (or not at all, hasn't he already been there this year?). Then try Dollywood, South Florida, San Francisco, the list is endless. Dumb dumb dumb.
Full disclosure. We are making two trips to Disneyland in 5 months. Granted one is for dinner at Club 33 and the other for 21 Royal. Two places we know we won't see Kyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone counted how many times this year he’s either gone to see his family or they’ve come to visit him? It just seems excessive and fiercely codependent.

It’s one thing for retired grandparents to see their grandkids often but the money they’ve spent on flights and hotels (I’m surprised they aren’t DVC by now) it’s excessive. I have friends with kids in college who visit less and they technically still live there.
I was able to quickly add it up from the thumbnails so should be accurate since he always has to feature them there.

Total times so far this year: 12
---

October: 1
September: 1
August: 2
July: 2
June: 1
May: 1
April: 1
March: 1
February: 1
January: 1

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Totally agree, though is Kyle even afforded that lugshree…er, luxury anymore? When you put out a crap product like he does, you’re constantly dragged on Twitter & even his stans in the comment section of his videos are asking “Derr…what’s tattle life”, the negative attention’s gonna be hard to ignore. Add to the fact that Kyle’s ego doesn’t allow even the most innocuous comments from his own family members to roll off his back & you’re got a content creator who’s willing to flounder & flail with the best of them. Oar guy just can’t not respond

Reactions: 9
BIG UPDATE GUYS! Come on down to Thread #52!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.