Kyle Pallo #51 Big Dwarf meets Little Giant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you see the lost travel idiot Peter-Kyle the Dwarf witch and moan, look dazed and confused, wander aimlessly (and keep remembering this foolish buffoon advertises himself as a 'travel' vlogger :ROFLMAO: and is 30 years old ) around an airport simply returning to Florida from California, you fully understand why he prefers those excruciating little cruises off Florida's coast: They're cheap, you board and go to a cabin, food and cleanup are provided. It's a bleeping floating hotel.
Staycations near home base and little cruises, that's Palloworld. That's where the idiot is comfy, some contained and safe environment where someone cleans up after him and there's no scary places outside that confuse him ___ and it's painfully obvious thats it take very little to confuse that moron.
Travel vlogger? Taking a trip in that 14 year old clunkermobile' to the beach from Orlando was a monumental accomplishment to hear him tell it. A trip less than 200mi and he made it sound like he'd just finished a Maine to CA adventure.

Travel vlogger? My god that's laughable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
While he's wandering around the airport all lost and confused, he comes across a Halloween Horror Nights store and starts making some snide remarks about there being no crowds.

003464.png

He likes it because no one is there.

003463.png

OAR world-traveler who is scared to travel.
OAR theme park expert who is scared of people & crowds.
OAR cruise connoisseur who can't afford a cruise.

What a recipe for success.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I found another thing Kylie’s afraid of, “scary canned water”. 🤡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Why does oar guy shoutout Delta in the title? Does he think its a flex to fly a commercial airline?
Because, "See hatters, you think I flew American first class only because it b a Durliat free buddy pass. I'm on Delta and it PROVES I pay for all my plane tickets!

• Haha
No, not creepy at all that he has his sister on Find My Friend on the iPhone. She lives like 6 states away so clearly, it is necessary...

• Sick
  • Haha
Uh oh! Looks who’s trying to own the haters again! 🤡

• Haha
Funny how "Peter" was MIA when Taylor was there and during the family Disneyland trip. And as soon as Kyle arrives back at the apartment, there's "Peter" back on 'X' almost all day and night having meltdowns.

I guess Kylie isn't "working" today since he has an entire week off after double vlogging that sleep-inducing trip he was just on.
---
No, not creepy at all that he has his sister on Find My Friend on the iPhone. She lives like 6 states away so clearly, it is necessary...
He loves creeping on "girlsss."

He also tracks Lora's location and I'm sure Casey is also on Find My Friend. I guess that's a prerequisite of being Kyle's handmaiden.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wonder why the rideshare driver would keep the windows open all the way to the airport:
IMG_7147.png

Driver’s reaction when Kyle enters car :
IMG_7148.jpeg

• Haha
Wonder why the rideshare driver would keep the windows open all the way to the airport:
View attachment 2523506

Driver’s reaction when Kyle enters car :
View attachment 2523507
Guessing he didn't take a single shower while in Anaheim. :sick: And who knows if he washed any of his clothes before stuffing them in that Hello Kitty backpack. We've still yet to see a hamper or any sign of laundry detergent at the 'more luxury' apartment. 🤔

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
He loves creeping on "girlsss."

He also tracks Lora's location and I'm sure Casey is also on Find My Friend. I guess that's a prerequisite of being Kyle's handmaiden.
I remember that and was gobsmacked by it. I can't imagine anything more creepy and more perverse than someone tracking a woman who is an acquaintance....it's just cringe and perverse. And even more alarming is any woman who would put up it.
Ol' Hora' doesn't strike me as someone who's THAT needy and would allow such a chilling, flesh crawling, thing to be done to her. Any woman who doesn't need to be 'on call' in some professional capacity or a tracked for some emergency situation that's pending would say, "You have my number. Call. If I don't answer, I don't want to talk to you right now. ___ Location tracking? Knowing where I am at all times? Well, duck OFF OVER THERE AND WHEN YOU GET OVER THERE, duck OFF AGAIN AND KEEP bleeping OFF UNTIL YOU GET BACK HERE AND BEGIN THE PROCESS AGAIN. In other words Kyle, 'NO'! 'Is NO good for you.'"
creeppp.jpg
😬 OH HELL NO!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Good morning everyone and happy Statcation Saturday! Decided to switch things up a bit this week and pull some stats based on a vlogger's intelligence, or lack there of - how will this be measured? The amount of times they say they don't know for a place the've visited dozens of times per every five minutes of their vlogs, using their most recent vlogs. Below are my findings:

Kyle Pallo - 9 I Don't Knows in 32 Minutes
Paging Mr Morrow - 1 I Don't Know in 22 Minutes
The Tim Tracker - 6 I Don't Knows in 30 Minutes
JoJo's World - 12 I Don't Knows in 24 Minutes
Mammoth Club - 3 I Don't Knows in 40 Minutes

So what is the probablility that in 5 minutes, double the amount of time for a vlogger to Google an answer on a busy day at the parks, a vlogger won't know what they're talking about?

• First place Grand Winner is actually JoJo's World with a 200% probablility of being a dumb lazy witch!
  • Second place is the man who calls himself a stud muffin and is about as tall as 8 muffins stacked on top of eachother, Kyle Pallo with a 140.63% probability of being a lazy and whiney douchebag.
  • Third Place is The Tim Tracker with a 100% probability of stupidity.
  • Fourth Place was the Mammoth Club with our first probability that they might actually know something in five minutes of content - 37.50%
  • And #1 surprisingly was Paging Mr Morrow with a 22.73% probability of not knowing something - during that other 80% of time he may have Google'ed an answer but most likely was eating.

Anyone else surprised by these results? Cheers and have a great rest of your Statcation Saturday!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone else surprised by these results? Cheers and have a great rest of your Statcation Saturday!

You have to add the number of “I thinks” to this.

When oar Dwarf clearly doesn’t know something he’ll just make something up and tack on an ‘I think’.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I remember that and was gobsmacked by it. I can't imagine anything more creepy and more perverse than someone tracking a woman who is an acquaintance....it's just cringe and perverse. And even more alarming is any woman who would put up it.
Ol' Hora' doesn't strike me as someone who's THAT needy and would allow such a chilling, flesh crawling, thing to be done to her. Any woman who doesn't need to be 'on call' in some professional capacity or a tracked for some emergency situation that's pending would say, "You have my number. Call. If I don't answer, I don't want to talk to you right now. ___ Location tracking? Knowing where I am at all times? Well, duck OFF OVER THERE AND WHEN YOU GET OVER THERE, duck OFF AGAIN AND KEEP bleeping OFF UNTIL YOU GET BACK HERE AND BEGIN THE PROCESS AGAIN. In other words Kyle, 'NO'! 'Is NO good for you.'"
View attachment 2523541😬 OH HELL NO!
:sick: I was shocked when he admitted to creeping on the places that Lora goes to see if she's 'going on dates with other guys.' And then Lora said he blows up her phone with texts & calls asking if she's on dates.

"I can always tell when she's somewhere that she's not supposed to be"
giphy (90).gif

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Good morning everyone and happy Statcation Saturday! Decided to switch things up a bit this week and pull some stats based on a vlogger's intelligence, or lack there of - how will this be measured? The amount of times they say they don't know for a place the've visited dozens of times per every five minutes of their vlogs, using their most recent vlogs. Below are my findings:

Kyle Pallo - 9 I Don't Knows in 32 Minutes
Paging Mr Morrow - 1 I Don't Know in 22 Minutes
The Tim Tracker - 6 I Don't Knows in 30 Minutes
JoJo's World - 12 I Don't Knows in 24 Minutes
Mammoth Club - 3 I Don't Knows in 40 Minutes

So what is the probablility that in 5 minutes, double the amount of time for a vlogger to Google an answer on a busy day at the parks, a vlogger won't know what they're talking about?

• First place Grand Winner is actually JoJo's World with a 200% probablility of being a dumb lazy witch!
  • Second place is the man who calls himself a stud muffin and is about as tall as 8 muffins stacked on top of eachother, Kyle Pallo with a 140.63% probability of being a lazy and whiney douchebag.
  • Third Place is The Tim Tracker with a 100% probability of stupidity.
  • Fourth Place was the Mammoth Club with our first probability that they might actually know something in five minutes of content - 37.50%
  • And #1 surprisingly was Paging Mr Morrow with a 22.73% probability of not knowing something - during that other 80% of time he may have Google'ed an answer but most likely was eating.

The first rule of The Art of the Deal (*If there's an edition for Dummies, I'm sure it's Pallo's favorite screed and kept handy. Cliff Notes? 🤭) is NEVER admit you don't know something or have made a mistake, NEVER.

He's a very, excruciatingly, slow learner, but after seeing your post here, Grifty the Little MAGA Trumpian witch will probably try hard, very hard, to make sure he doesn't say, "I don't know..." ever again. 😂

After all, his credo, "Fake it til' you make it," covers his incessant, near pathological, ability to lie about everything. So, he simply must edit "I don't know." from all his comments.
Kylie, you're letting the MAGA boss down and your credentials might be revoked.
Remember WeeMan: LIE. It's one of the very, very few abilities you have at which you excel.

OH! Look Kyle. You're saved. New edition and it's targeted at people like you.
artdeal.jpg
:rolleyes::unsure::oops::ROFLMAO:You're welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"We" had Delta Comfort Plus which is just one under first class on the flight back to OAR more luxury apartment.

View attachment 2523286

He says he upgraded for "the leg room which is needed." 😂

View attachment 2523296

I'm pretty sure he's scooting himself all the way forward on the seat here to try and make his legs look bigger than they are. Seems you all hurt his feelings on the last flight.
That was the first thing I thought! He definitely scooted "on" up to the edge of his seat!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Loves to travel but has no clue where he is going. And about those videos and how they performed....

View attachment 2523336

View attachment 2523337
Isn’t this the same guy who was bragging in his apology video to his “core audience” a couple weeks ago that although his ‘23 was pretty much a dud of a year, ‘24 was gonna be bomb, with 4, maybe 5, trips already scheduled & deposits paid? Keep your story straight, my guy, god forbid you look like a straight up liar

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.