Kyle Pallo #51 Big Dwarf meets Little Giant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:sick: I was shocked when he admitted to creeping on the places that Lora goes to see if she's 'going on dates with other guys.' And then Lora said he blows up her phone with facetime calls asking if she's on dates.
"I can always tell when she's somewhere that she's not supposed to be" View attachment 2523594
That's truly one of the most baffling, alarming and sick little blurbs from him I could imagine. He's a pervert stalking someone who is supposed to be a 'friend.' No wonder there's hardly a soul who can stand to be near him for long. No wonder he has no true friends.

Who would tolerate that stalking chilling creep other than people who are so tragically desperate or needy they will endure any humiliation?
____ Oh, that reminds me.
Anyone seen Casey?:oops:😬
caseysad.jpg
🤭 :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
You have to add the number of “I thinks” to this.

When oar Dwarf clearly doesn’t know something he’ll just make something up and tack on an ‘I think’.
This is a great point - unlike your usual Disney Vlogger I will use this feedback to improve my work on my passion of digital research!

So here are some updated metrics once we add in the I Thinks:

Kyle Pallo - up from 9 to 27 (the highest for a single vlogger)
Paging Mr Morrow - up from 1 to 8
The Tim Tracker: Up from 6 to 28 (the highest total, but they also have two hosts)
JoJo's World - up from 12 to 18 (he "thinks" the least out of the group, unsurprisingly)
Mammoth Club - up from 3 to 14 (also had two hosts in this video)

So splitting up the useless stupidity between the number of persons hosting the vlog, here are the new findings:

• A new victor - Kyle Pallo has the highest chance of not knowing and misleading you every five minutes with a rate of 421.88%, that's 4 to 5 statements that are most likely lies every 5 minutes!
  • JoJo is the next highest with a 375% rate of being stupid or thinking something without backing it up with knowledge
  • The Tim Trackers are next up with a 233% chance, 2 to 3 times every five minutes
  • Paging Mr Morrow is next, with just under 2 times every five minutes, a 181.82% chance
  • And the Mammoth Club seem to give the most valuable content with a 106% rate, just over 1 statement for every 5 minutes that they don't know or isn't backed up

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So we now know there will be at least three piles of garbage with the family coming this December. Kyle also clickbaits a trip at the end of the month but clearly it was never going to happen. Just another dull day in the life of mini-man who is a world traveler. Side note: Way to go Kyle by pointing out Walt's apartment over the fire station in Disneyland and then telling ZERO information about it. We will make sure to take pictures for you when we are inside this coming January.

Screen Shot 2023-10-21 at 1.47.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-10-21 at 1.46.47 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They spend two minutes talking about ordering cream soda. Then he shames his mom for not ordering the cream soda. He didn’t shame her when she paid.

• Sad
Wait... so that big trip at the end of the month is no longer happening? The one Kylie was bragging about while he was tit-faced at the bar with his sister and asking his viewers where they should go?

003480.png

How come OAR wealthy $350k+ per year 'travel vlogger' who earns $18 per 1,000 views (the "big bucks" as Kyle says) can't seem to get any cruises or trips to work?

003479.png

003478.png

Kylie, you have no responsibilities, you're unemployed, no commitments. This is your full-time "career" that you put your blood, sweat, and tears into as you say. How can you not find "anything that works"? Or is it because you b broke and the sugar daddy cash has dried up?

What kind of 'travel vlogger' can't seem to ever get a trip or cruise booked? Oh wait... TRUST YOU... all the BIG TRIPS are in 2024.
giphy (91).gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Funny how "Peter" was MIA when Taylor was there and during the family Disneyland trip. And as soon as Kyle arrives back at the apartment, there's "Peter" back on 'X' almost all day and night having meltdowns.

I guess Kylie isn't "working" today since he has an entire week off after double vlogging that sleep-inducing trip he was just on.
---

He loves creeping on "girlsss."

He also tracks Lora's location and I'm sure Casey is also on Find My Friend. I guess that's a prerequisite of being Kyle's handmaiden.
Wonder if he turns his off at different times.

Reactions: 3
You have to add the number of “I thinks” to this.

When oar Dwarf clearly doesn’t know something he’ll just make something up and tack on an ‘I think’.
Or even no "I think" but just blatantly wrong info.
---
He took a 5 hour flight! Kylie, that is NOT flying ALL DAY!
Talk to me when you've hit more than 12, D-bag.
---
And the Mammoth Club seem to give the most valuable content
I'm just going flatly disagree that they're useful at all. Just slightly better presentation.

There shouldn't be "I don't know" or "I think" from any of these folks, they could stop, find out and start again. Or at minimum put it onscreen in editing.

Reactions: 4
They spend two minutes talking about ordering cream soda. Then he shames his mom for not ordering the cream soda. He didn’t shame her when she paid.
Kind of like when he shames Casey for not buying something that she doesn't want and then makes her pay for it. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Or even no "I think" but just blatantly wrong info.
---
I'm just going flatly disagree that they're useful at all. Just slightly better presentation.

There shouldn't be "I don't know" or "I think" from any of these folks, they could stop, find out and start again. Or at minimum put it onscreen in editing.
Yeah, looking back "valuable" isn't an accurate word to describe any of the group. Having trouble coming up with a word for "least insubstatial but still below average".

Maybe a triple bogey. They completed the hole, but they have no talent and while they have experience that should make them better it's all wasted because they don't even try.

Kyle doesn't even finish the hole, he quits after 3 strokes, lies about his score and sits in the golf cart all day looking at Tattle and pictures of Nick.

• Haha
Very reliable author and source.
Linkedin
Mehedi Hassan
Published May 14, 2023:

YouTube's payment system can be quite complicated, and many creators are often unsure about how much they can expect to earn from their videos.

YouTube pays creators based on the number of views their videos receive and the type of ads displayed on their content. The average rate per 1,000 views on YouTube is around $1-2.

Q2. How much does YouTube pay per 1,000 views?

The average rate per 1,000 views on YouTube is around $1-2, but it can vary depending on various factors.

Q3. What factors can affect my earnings on YouTube?

Factors that can affect your earnings on YouTube include ad format, video length, audience demographics, niche, and engagement.

Lil' Peter Pallo's hyperbolic generalization ($18 per 1000 views) about YouTube payments is, of course, unadulterated bullshit and would only believed by the low I.Q. stans who are the bread and butter marks...... who are the panhandler's chief marks.
That would be optimal content, the best ads, sponsors, top marketing....etc.

Little $500 debit card carrying, 14 year old car driving, one bedroom squatting apratment dwelling WeeMan Pallo has NOTHING to offer there and earns at the lowest end, the $1 to $2 dollar end.

Last edited:
  • Heart
It's just like when he shames Casey for not buying something that she doesn't want and then makes her pay for it. 🤣
View attachment 2523770

I think he thinks he's owning the hatters here by subtly referencing his old "mom is a witch" tweet
---
I found another thing Kylie’s afraid of, “scary canned water”. 🤡
View attachment 2523471
Doesn't he realize all of the water is canned on Disney Cruise Line? Oh wait, that costs extra so probably not.

• Haha
Very reliable author and source.
Linkedin
Mehedi Hassan
Published May 14, 2023:

YouTube's payment system can be quite complicated, and many creators are often unsure about how much they can expect to earn from their videos.

YouTube pays creators based on the number of views their videos receive and the type of ads displayed on their content. The average rate per 1,000 views on YouTube is around $1-2.

Q2. How much does YouTube pay per 1,000 views?

The average rate per 1,000 views on YouTube is around $1-2, but it can vary depending on various factors.

Q3. What factors can affect my earnings on YouTube?

Factors that can affect your earnings on YouTube include ad format, video length, audience demographics, niche, and engagement.

Lil' Peter Pallo's hyperbolic generalization ($18 per 1000 views) about YouTube payments is, of course, unadulterated bullshit and would only believed by the low I.Q. stans who are the bread and butter marks...... who are the panhandler's chief marks.
That would be optimal content, the best ads, sponsors, top marketing....etc.

Little $500 debit card carrying, 14 year old car driving, one bedroom squatting apratment dwelling WeeMan Pallo has NOTHING to offer there and earns at the lowest end, the $1 to $2 dollar end.

💯 I believe he's making around the average rate ($1-$2) per 1,000 views. Which means he earned around $2,800 last month + whatever he still gets from Patreon and memberships. And that figger doesn't factor how many 'hatters' count as a "view" and don't watch the ads. The real number might be half of that. When you consider that, him being unable to take a cruise or any trips starts to all make sense.

Everything starts making sense:
  • Almost ending up homeless
  • Not knowing how much he's paying for rent
  • Always needing Casey around to pay for things
  • Not having barstools and a table after 2+ months of squatting at that 'luxury' family vacation rental
  • Skimping out on meals and drinks when he's alone at the parks
  • Needing to pout & beg mom for a cruise

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
💯 I believe he's making around the average rate ($1-$2) per 1,000 views.
You may be generous there. The way he talks and behaves plus viewer dislikes that exceed the likes, wouldn’t be surprised if he’s earns below average on YouTube. Perhaps, 50 cents to $1 per 1000 views.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Kyle Pallo #52: A 'Moose,' A 'Peter,' and WeeMan Kyle Walk into a Bar: Bartender says, "Go home little man. You're drunk."

• Haha
  • Heart
💯 I believe he's making around the average rate ($1-$2) per 1,000 views. Which means he earned around $2,800 last month + whatever he still gets from Patreon and memberships. When you consider that, him being unable to take a cruise or any trips starts to all make sense.

Everything starts making sense:
  • Almost ending up homeless
  • Not knowing how much he's paying for rent
  • Always needing Casey around to pay for things
  • Not having barstools and a table after 2+ months of squatting at that 'luxury' family vacation rental
  • Skimping out on meals and drinks when he's alone at the parks
  • Needing to pout & beg mom for a cruise
Lil Tito b poor.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I remember reading somewhere that Nopolean was around 5' 7". So, Nopolean was taller than Kylie! 😂🤪
Wow I need my prescription upped on my glasses! I didn't even see I spelled Napoleon like I have dyslexia!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So we now know there will be at least three piles of garbage with the family coming this December. Kyle also clickbaits a trip at the end of the month but clearly it was never going to happen. Just another dull day in the life of mini-man who is a world traveler. Side note: Way to go Kyle by pointing out Walt's apartment over the fire station in Disneyland and then telling ZERO information about it. We will make sure to take pictures for you when we are inside this coming January.

View attachment 2523654
View attachment 2523653
I may be wrong but wasn’t he teasing towards the beginning of the vlog that they might all be returning to Disneyland in December for xmas? If so, he really ruined that claim quickly with the Florida announcement at the end.

Reactions: 6
Wow I need my prescription upped on my glasses! I didn't even see I spelled Napoleon like I have dyslexia!
Most don't realize that Kyle is a direct descendant of
Le petit général: The Nightmare of Europe :

napoleonweeman.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.