Kyle Pallo #50 If his mouth is open he’s either lying or deep throating a churro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bitching and moaning over a scratched iPhone
screen wasn't a crowdpleaser. Shockface! :ROFLMAO:
This tit just reeks and gets worse by the day.
I was on the News! Today was just not my day:
NEW Moana Meet And Greet

XFQJHphv3p3tehXITqnm8u4g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pantload's Daily :poop: Dump Ratio
kc3.jpg

Jesus god, that is one pathetically desperate
woman. She's NO beauty by any measure,
but she could certainly do better than that
dysfunctional and vulgar dwarf.
(y)1.5K ___ (n)2.1K

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I can't anymore. Who talks to their boyfriend like this? For decorating their lug-jur-eee apartment like a tween? 🥴 Casey is "so proud" she sounds like she's going to cry.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
He's barely taller than the ladder even while wearing shoes. I looked up the specs on the ladder (LittleGiant King Kombo Model 5) and it's 5 feet tall.

View attachment 2498312
View attachment 2498309View attachment 2498310

We might need to downgrade his height to 5'2".

After glancing at that, the first thing I thought of was Robin Williams' character in 'Good Morning Vietnam' looking out the car window in Saigon, seeing the people passing, and shouting, "YOU'RE IN THE LAND OF THE LITTLE PEOPLE NOW." :ROFLMAO:

grifty.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s gotta be a virgin right? Like women were like “oh he cute” in college and then talked to him and were “oh he acts 12.”

Right?

That is the saddest apartment in the entire world.

Same for Casey. She screams “no one has plowed me” with her KileMommy routine.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What adult male decorates their apartment like this? "time b issue" and then he wastes $200 at Target for crap no one but him and Casey will see because he doesn't have friends and never has anyone come over. What a man child. And that clip of Casey's reaction? Um is she his caregiver and he lives in a facility for people who need round the clock care?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can't anymore. Who talks to their boyfriend like this? For decorating their lug-jur-eee apartment like a tween? 🥴 Casey is "so proud" she sounds like she's going to cry.
"Mommy's little boy did so gooooood' (claps hands) just like Disney's professional Imagineer team had come in and done it." :ROFLMAO:
(*I love the fact he set up his elevated 'CockCam' shot to record her 'totally spontaneous' reaction when she entered. That was special.)
My god, it's like these two inbecilic and infantile creatures were opposing ends of a magnet and were, inexorably, drawn to find each other.
"Oh Kyle. You are just so talented and adventurous..."
laugh-slam.gif

I'm so lucky to be with such a star. "

i-love-you-you-know.gif
🤪🥴🤕😵

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
What adult male decorates their apartment like this? "time b issue" and then he wastes $200 at Target for crap no one but him and Casey will see because he doesn't have friends and never has anyone come over. What a man child. And that clip of Casey's reaction? Um is she his caregiver and he lives in a facility for people who need round the clock care?
Apparently yes. Nurse ratchet isn’t around so it’s nurse/mommy Casey.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s gotta be a virgin right? Like women were like “oh he cute” in college and then talked to him and were “oh he acts 12.”

Right?

Obviously the reason he was "so desperate" for a girlfriend for so long was because exactly that, they found out he's mentally a 12 year old boy. So he tried to go after much younger girls.

There's zero romantic/sexual chemistry between these two. I see a desperate mommy taking care of her 'special needs' child, two nominal "adults" trying to play house for the first time.

We all know that Lil' Kylie will read Tattle today, and then force Casey to do another staged "it's like I'm kissing my grandma" peck on the lips for the camera, to show how romantic they are to "own" the hatters.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Apparently yes. Nurse ratchet isn’t around so it’s nurse/mommy Casey.
It's curious. The Hooterville, WI Pallo Clown Rally hasn't been included of late. Hmmmm.... wonder what's up with that. Usually, he can't go for more than a week or so without breaking down in tears because "....I just miss my family so much." and especially when he has a crisis (aka: wants money or something from them or needs them as props.)
It's curious indeed they've been so AWOL here and even Farida d' Freakyalexa has been missing at TinyTwat's 'X'-Twitter page. Her drunken tirades are sorely missed. :ROFLMAO:

Well, there WAS the promise of that Disneyland trip where he could grift airfare and freebies galore off them if it takes place, but I haven't seen anything on that front either.

I saw someone suggest they might just be exhausted from his begging, perhaps refused to fund the maiden voyage on The Treasure or another little cruise, and he was miffed and they were fed up. Perhaps? Yet, that seems iffy. They're so conditioned to put his whiny ass needs before their own lives and give in to his fits and tantrums it's difficult to see them saying 'no' to him_____but even cornered and stressed out rabbits will bite the tit out of you. :ROFLMAO:

Still, I'm sure, like black mold in the Florida heat and humidity, they'll suddenly make their toxic appearance. He needs them now more than ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Right?

Well I'd think that he and Lora banged but maybe they just soaked so it didn't count? Any adult male who says "what the nelly" is definitely a virgin. He's borderline virgin/incel/pedalo because why talk like a child if you're not trying to attract them?

edit: I think they autocorrected a word there...

Ok so now this part of the video where he's presenting "Charlotte's Web" is so reminiscent of myself and friend when we were 10 years old with a tape recorder playing radio DJ. This guy is supposedly an adult!!! WTF This is something to keep an eye on because he should not be around kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's curious. The Hooterville, WI Pallo Clown Rally hasn't been included of late. Hmmmm.... wonder what's up with that. Usually, he can't go for more than a week or so without breaking down in tears because "....I just miss my family so much." and especially when he has a crisis (aka: wants money or something from them or needs them as props.)
It's curious indeed they've been so AWOL here and even Farida d' Freakyalexa has been missing at TinyTwat's 'X'-Twitter page. Her drunken tirades are sorely missed. :ROFLMAO:

Well, there WAS the promise of that Disneyland trip where he could grift airfare and freebies galore off them if it takes place, but I haven't seen anything on that front either.

I saw someone suggest they might just be exhausted from his begging, perhaps refused to fund the maiden voyage on The Treasure or another little cruise, and he was miffed and they were fed up. Perhaps? Yet, that seems iffy. They're so conditioned to put his whiny ass needs before their own lives and give in to his fits and tantrums it's difficult to see them saying 'no' to him_____but even cornered and stressed out rabbits will bite the tit out of you. :ROFLMAO:

Still, I'm sure, like black mold in the Florida heat and humidity, they'll suddenly make their toxic appearance. He needs them now more than ever.
I believe something definitely went down. Farlexa has been MIA for a while now and she seemed completely over the manic dwarf on her last little check-up in Orlando. BankerMom is nowhere to be seen in the comments anymore, no mentions of his family, all while more and more critical/negative comments are getting through since his "team" is MIA. At the same time, all of that over-the-top braggadocio about the Disney Treasure inaugural cruise has come to a halt ("wanna bet!? you'll see! I'll show you all that I'm going to be on it! 😡").

It will be interesting to see if this October trip to Disneyland will still happen. I'm sure that whatever happened, they'll eventually come crawling back to bail him out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
After glancing at that, the first thing I thought of was Robin Williams' character in 'Good Morning Vietnam' looking out the car window in Saigon, seeing the people passing, and shouting, "YOU'RE IN THE LAND OF THE LITTLE PEOPLE NOW." :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2498335
Barley taller than a 5' step ladder...

He put a Jack Skellington lawn inflatable indoors? $5 says he'll get a call from the "mean" apartment office letting him know they've been getting noise complaints. Just when you think he couldn't get any trashier. Casey too for being "so proud" These are not serious people.

• Haha
The gritty little Dwarf works 24 hours a day preparing and planning, yet he doesn’t know if today is Wednesday or Thursday.
Screenshot 2023-10-08 at 12.26.49 PM.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We're heading down to NOLA for the week. Son surprised us with 4 nights at the Four Seasons as a belated anniversay present, so French Quarter and some fine Cajun cuisine here we come. 🥴
Novel thing, huh, a grown kid who doesn't leech off his parents, abuse and take from them endlessly, but is grateful and surprises them with a very nice stay in a favorite locale.
Certainly be looking in and see what's taking place in WooWooPalloland. Looks like some fine viewing ahead.
Keep his feet to the fire Tattle and keep up the 'tough love.' :ROFLMAO:

Well not just that. He still does not have stools for that kitchen table/ island, which they probably sell in Target, but let us spend money on something useless in a months time.
---
We're heading down to NOLA for the week. Son surprised us with 4 nights at the Four Seasons as a belated anniversay present, so French Quarter and some fine Cajun cuisine here we come. 🥴
Novel thing, huh, a grown kid who doesn't leech off his parents, abuse and take from them endlessly, but is grateful and surprises them with a very nice stay in a favorite locale.
Certainly be looking in and see what's taking place in WooWooPalloland. Looks like some fine viewing ahead.
Keep his feet to the fire Tattle and keep up the 'tough love.' :ROFLMAO:
Enjoy!!

Reactions: 7
No shot! Kylie admitted he was short today! Today’s vlog is the memorialization of the longest work day Kylie has ever experienced! Was that a-nough as he now says? (Anough Aleven) well when you see the results of his long workday (first 7am to 5pm then 9am to 5pm) it was not anough. This vlog was full of gems. I know I am missing many but here goes. In no particular order:

Pays $160 for a ladder. Complains about the price even though we all know that he is going to return it because all the plastic is kept on it. And we are supposed to believe he can afford a $730k house.

It is halloreen now. Not Halloween.

Doesnt want his spider wall to look staygnant.

WDI sells their attractions after they’ve been built.

he wants updates on Splash Mountain even tho it is gone.

Lights aren’t battery operated. They are battery operVated.

Spiders dont spin spider webs. Spiders make weird things.

Kylie has no friends but may throw a hallowreen party.

Caseys Target Circle number is her phone number. Hopefully nobody knows that her number is easily found online.

speaking of Casey, ahe feigns crying when she sees the apartment decorated and declared that kylie is “real good” at decorating.

I am incessantly amazed that kylie has no issue putting out the garbage he does in his name.
---
OMG. Here's an example of priorities. In a sparsely (and I'm being kind) furnished little apartment, we've taken what are essentially yard and front porch / house Halloween decorations and put them inside to make a place that already looked pitiful and disheveled look like a cheap seasonal display at a bankrupt strip mall.

This looks like some cheap yard display in a trailer park has been stolen and put in a little apartment.

It IS "Kyle Pallo's Nightmare" but not in the way he thinks.
And for what? He has no real friends to invite to some god awful Halloween party there?!?
The true "Nightmare" is that THIS exists.

View attachment 2498268View attachment 2498267
Quite fitting that he lives in Celebration off of 192.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.