Kyle Pallo #50 If his mouth is open he’s either lying or deep throating a churro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes… VERY strong incel vibes. It’s probably no coincidence that his Peter/Maverick account has the “Chad” meme as their profile pic, which of course is the very foundation of incel culture, since “Chad” is the very archetype of man that incels hate with all of their being, since they think that all women flock to tall, built, square jawed, attractive alpha males, and every other guy is left in the dust. Some incels actually are attractive themselves, but they have horrible personalities or no social skills and feel like they are entitled to any woman they want and it’s either off putting or downright creepy to women and they reject them. I wouldn’t be surprised if Kyle was an incel back in the day.

Even though he’s not an incel now per se, I still think he has those feelings of entitlement and lingering misogyny where he still harbors resentment towards women.
He definitely still retains the psyche of an incel today. From what I understand, a lot of incels feel resentment/hatred toward women and they feel entitled to women, and that women should exist to serve them. If it wasn't for desperate Casey, I think he'd have a pretty tough time finding a girlfriend now that any looks he had have faded and his narcissism has grown worse with age (which is typical with personality disorders). He has a massive inferiority complex, and I think that's where the "Chad" persona from his sock puppet comes out. He knows he's a dwarfish, insecure, anxious basket case but when he logs in as 'Peter' he's a tall, shredded, strong alpha male. He always seems to project his insecurities and issues onto others too.

Digging through some of his tweet history reveals him that he complained he's ugly but then often insults others by calling them ugly. He also complains about not having friends but then often accuses others (including his 'hatters') of not having friends.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I thought the kid was going to have an orgasm talking about his big 2 minute appearance on some low-budget Canadian morning talk show that no one in America has ever seen. KP, your appearance there is not a sign of you being famous. They didn't invite you to appear; you crashed the party. Loved it that the male host had no clue who you are and couldn't pronounce your last name. In your desperation to become "famous" you are instead becoming more and more of a miserable, boring, low-life Disney vlogger of little interest to anyone except a few die-hard stans. (PS - stop whining about all of your broken furniture, scratched phones, etc., etc. It's not exactly compelling, must see TV!)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He needs a Disco Ball at the Luggggssssuuuureee Apartment

LOVE it when Shaun C asked where did these Tito's thing come from LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He's such a DUMBASS running around with a new phone without a case. I ordered mine from Apple when I ordered my phone. It always comes before the phone. I brought it with me and put it on the phone IMEDIATELY after I took the new phone out of the box.
He was expecting a free case from Casetify: “they usually send him a free case”. So what happened here to the big shot - did he forget to “click confirm” for the email offering him the free case? Time b issue.

Dumbass can spend $1200 on a PS5 (well technically he didn’t considering he got that money back from Wayfair), but can’t order a $30-$40 phone case / $10-$20 screen protector before picking up his “1.2 phone”. Priorities b issue.
IMG_6691.png

Reactions: 14
Final batch of some misc. tweets I stumbled upon before I head out for the night:

002981.png

002980.png

002970.png

---
002975.png

002974.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
HE THOUGHT THAT TRACK WAS ACTUALLY ON MARS. JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST IS HE A bleeping STUPID twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Little Kylie Epstein' trying to keep his past hidden. Sounds more and more like there are good reasons he would not live in the same city
where he went to high school. Reasons why he avoided the woman he saw with whom he went to high school.
And reasons why he isn't welcome to come back there and live and why he fears seeing his old classmates.
The victimizer playing the victim? Hmmm... And his former high school mates are sick and tired of being portrayed as the 'hatters and meanies.' :unsure:
hsr.jpeg

Just keeps getting harder and harder to keem em'
in the closet:
skeletons_creeping_out_closet_lg_wm.gif
Eventually, he won't be able to. Those skeletons WILL come tumbling out. And the weeping and wailing and excuse making will be monumental.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Hmm, scratched I phone, 2 broken tv stands, scratched lamp from Ikea. Hmmmmm !!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hmm, scratched I phone, 2 broken tv stands, scratched lamp from Ikea. Hmmmmm !!
Crooked freeloading grifter gonna' grift.
"Who doesn't like free stuff?"
"Free is the best."
"I like free."
"Oh look Casey. It's free. Take some. I am."

pat.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought the kid was going to have an orgasm talking about his big 2 minute appearance on some low-budget Canadian morning talk show that no one in America has ever seen. KP, your appearance there is not a sign of you being famous. They didn't invite you to appear; you crashed the party. Loved it that the male host had no clue who you are and couldn't pronounce your last name. In your desperation to become "famous" you are instead becoming more and more of a miserable, boring, low-life Disney vlogger of little interest to anyone except a few die-hard stans. (PS - stop whining about all of your broken furniture, scratched phones, etc., etc. It's not exactly compelling, must see TV!)
Don't tell Torontonians that their morning show is "low-budget" :p

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ahh... looks like Mighty twit Midget has his big ol' tough sock puppet PedoPeter out 🤭and posting oh-so-tough memes to own the hatters and meanies over at his Twatter' page. :ROFLMAO:
Poor little thing scratched his iPhone and wailed all day about it and his scratched, cheap ass do it yourself furniture in that little family subsidized apt. ___ So now it's time to get drunk and own the meanies with big scary memes! :LOL:

What a joke and predictable pathetic loser that little dwarf is.
(*Hey Grifty, here's a meme worth a repost.) ___ Early in the morning and drunk, poutraged, chubby midget Kyle Pallo is about to own the hatters.
pmm3.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Ahh... looks like Mighty twit Midget has his big ol' tough sock puppet PedoPeter out 🤭and posting oh-so-tough memes to own the hatters and meanies over at his Twatter' page. :ROFLMAO:
Poor little thing scratched his iPhone and wailed all day about it and his scratched, cheap ass do it yourself furniture in that little family subsidized apt. ___ So now it's time to get drunk and own the meanies with big scary memes! :LOL:

What a joke and predictable pathetic loser that little dwarf is.
(*Hey Grifty, here's a meme worth a repost.) ___ Early in the morning and drunk, poutraged, chubby midget Kyle Pallo is about to own the hatters.
View attachment 2497569
The angry lil' tyke should have got a regular-sized couch so that his legs could reach the ground. Oh wait.

000797.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Mini-Mouse can't figure out how to put photos into photo frames....errr.... pitchers into pitcher frames

1696755377725.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
yup- i think you're right. Pretty sure he went to Hawaii right after he met Casey.
I believe in one of his recent vlogs with Casey he said, “fun fact. I was face timing Casey from Hawaii.” And they both chuckled about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I believe in one of his recent vlogs with Casey he said, “fun fact. I was face timing Casey from Hawaii.” And they both chuckled about it.
While Tweeting about the cute girls he was watching while he was FaceTiming her 🙄🙄😒

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.