Kyle Pallo #5 Tales of a Privileged, Self-Centered Chronic Complainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
04BEECB4-89C7-4E58-B948-7FB0ACF7B15C.jpeg

In todays news for Mr. Kyle “A-political” Pallo sure seems he doesn’t realize that people can see his likes? I would really like to hear his REAL opinion on everything going on with Desantis and Disney. My money is on he agrees with Desantis but can’t say it. Anytime he complains about the cost of health care or anything like that. Someone needs to call him out and say, aren’t you a registered Republican? Keep voting against your self interest my guy. See what happens when his autoimmune issues become a pre-existing condition that doesn’t allow him to be covered under any insurance or at least causes his premium to go way up!

This dude is a tool.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1254645

In todays news for Mr. Kyle “A-political” Pallo sure seems he doesn’t realize that people can see his likes? I would really like to hear his REAL opinion on everything going on with Desantis and Disney. My money is on he agrees with Desantis but can’t say it. Anytime he complains about the cost of health care or anything like that. Someone needs to call him out and say, aren’t you a registered Republican? Keep voting against your self interest my guy. See what happens when his autoimmune issues become a pre-existing condition that doesn’t allow him to be covered under any insurance or at least causes his premium to go way up!

This dude is a tool.
KP is stuck in a hard place... he love Disney and *probably* loves DeSantis... but he's confusing himself for loving both - which doesn't really make much sense because DeSantis hates Disney (but Disney also is Florida's largest employer)... the whole thing is a shitshow. Both KP and DeSantis are mentally confused politically because none of it makes much sense. :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 1254645

This dude is a tool.
Lol and he wonders why he doesn't get any media invites. He does realize that companies check that stuff, right? lol

Reactions: 5
just start your OF already. He’s almost there.
I don't even know what to think about this.
Part of me wants to rally the troops for everyone to reply and say that this is a family channel.
Is it? Eh, idk anymore.
So disappointing, though.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
right?? i was like.... um..... I thought we moved past these by now HAHA
Also- as far as I can tell, Taylor is on the staycation with him. Girl, why didn't you stop him from posting these awkward pics?? LOL
I'm kinda jealous actually- Wilderness Lodge is my jam!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
AND THE BUCKS LOST!!!! :ROFLMAO:

right?? i was like.... um..... I thought we moved past these by now HAHA
Also- as far as I can tell, Taylor is on the staycation with him. Girl, why didn't you stop him from posting these awkward pics?? LOL
I'm kinda jealous actually- Wilderness Lodge is my jam!!
Taylor's a very nice person but she enables Kyle to be the arrogant asshole he is with even more arrogance. Kyle's attitude about Washington DC? Kyle's disappointment with Disney not inviting him to the Guardians media event? All the tweets he's liking and retweeting? Kyle thinks he's on top of the world because he's manipulated a great friend into thinking he can do no wrong. He's so out of touch at this point that the trainwreck will be even more glorious!

I hope Taylor's been able to spend time with other friends in Orlando. If she's been strapped to his side her entire visit, that's very sad for her.

Reactions: 6
In todays news for Mr. Kyle “A-political” Pallo sure seems he doesn’t realize that people can see his likes?
Thanks for this. It's a change to feel vindicated as opposed to vilified.
What is going on with his lip and that face he's pulling?
I'm guessing this was a response to a sugar daddy gifting him his staycation.

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I love my life! Oh my gosh! I have the best job ever!
FFS. His first time on Guardians and his reflex reaction is to make it all about himself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
What does a shirtless pic have to do with basketball...

What is going on with his lip and that face he's pulling?
I'm guessing this was a response to a sugar daddy gifting him his staycation.

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I love my life! Oh my gosh! I have the best job ever!
FFS. His first time on Guardians and his reflex reaction is to make it all about himself.
Omg, you're probably right! The sugar daddy who paid for the hotel most likely asked him to post something "good."

I realized the Guardian reaction too. Made me want to vomit.

• Haha
Omg, you're probably right! The sugar daddy who paid for the hotel most likely asked him to post something "good."
Haven't you noticed? He posts something similar from every cruise or expensive staycation.
One of them had a caption along the lines of 'doing what I have to do to get where I want to be'.
I imagine what he posts is the tip of the iceberg.

• Haha
Yikes, I feel so bad for Taylor… 2 minutes in and in his wrath of anger he’s seemed to degrade her and embarrass her (she’s not around) but he says “she only booked this hotel because it fit her budget”, “ I have no idea why she booked this hotel” I’m really sad for her!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Yikes, I feel so bad for Taylor… 2 minutes in and in his wrath of anger he’s seemed to degrade her and embarrass her (she’s not around) but he says “she only booked this hotel because it fit her budget”, “ I have no idea why she booked this hotel” I’m really sad for her!
yeah... what i'm wondering is why he even dropped her off there in the first place. I mean, it looks creepy from the outside, too- its not just the rooms. If he really wanted to be a "hero" he wouldn't have even left her there in the first place.
BUT, I mean I can be insistent too with things like that "No, Im fine, its fine" so maybe thats how she is, too. But ugh!! Why did he even drop her off there?

yeah... what i'm wondering is why he even dropped her off there in the first place. I mean, it looks creepy from the outside, too- its not just the rooms. If he really wanted to be a "hero" he wouldn't have even left her there in the first place.
BUT, I mean I can be insistent too with things like that "No, Im fine, its fine" so maybe thats how she is, too. But ugh!! Why did he even drop her off there?
It seems like he did rescue her, not clear yet as I’m still watching but he didn’t say she’s going to stay with them and his staycation so he made good and didn’t let her stay there. He just clarified he when he dropped her off he was like oh kayyy I guess this is where you gonna stay I assume not trying to offend or scare her but when he got pictures he went to get her! So atleast that but he definitely could have not say certain things to keep Her dignity. For the sake of a video! And he will prob make bank on this video! So
Yeah he better take care of her!

Reactions: 3
He's going to need to be more diligent about the gym if he's going that route. He's lost a lot of definition in his arms and shoulders and the tum will not be contained by Superdry mediums much longer...

• Haha
I don't even know what to think about this.
Part of me wants to rally the troops for everyone to reply and say that this is a family channel.
Is it? Eh, idk anymore.
So disappointing, though.
Also on, just to be clear.. yuck!! 🤢🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.