Kyle Pallo #5 Tales of a Privileged, Self-Centered Chronic Complainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sam posted on IG that she was invited to the media event! I wonder why Kyle hasn't liked any of Sam's recent photos.... šŸ‘€
Yeah, well, considering she works for the Mouse creating TikToks (when she's not following her career dreams serving in a convenience store according to Insta) she possibly sent the invites in the first place.

Reactions: 1
Sam posted on IG that she was invited to the media event! I wonder why Kyle hasn't liked any of Sam's recent photos.... šŸ‘€
HAHA Glad I'm not the only Sam / Kyle stalker around here!!! LOL
yeah... I think Sam was working at the event, doing pictures and whatever for Disney social media. (she does Disney's TikTok and stuff).
And YES!!! I also noticed that Kyle hasn't liked any of her recent IG posts. It seemed like even after he was hanging out with Emily more, he was still liking Sam's IG posts... Wonder if something went down... oh, the IG drama!! LOL
On another note, people are totally shipping him and Taylor now in the YouTube comments. Including over 50 likes on a comment that says something about how great that Taylor isn't "one of those girls who is constantly in her Instagram and selfish..." :oops:

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry but I laughed so hard at Kyle complaining he didn't get a media invite and being confused as to what the criteria was to be invited. Sucks to be you Kyle šŸ¤£
If he can't see why he doesn't get invited by now I don't think he ever will.

Reactions: 9
Lots to take in today. ā€œI feel like I failed youā€ that statement is about six months too late and shouldā€™ve been when he was busted.
Amen.
No Kyle, you didn't fail us when you didn't get an invite. You failed us with the disgraceful way you behaved re:Covid and your subsequent attempt to cover it up. Quite a few people deserve much more of an apology than this but from your stagnant sub count and falling Patreons I'm guessing they're no longer watching you anyway.

Reactions: 5
Amen.
No Kyle, you didn't fail us when you didn't get an invite. You failed us with the disgraceful way you behaved re:Covid and your subsequent attempt to cover it up. Quite a few people deserve much more of an apology than this but from your stagnant sub count and falling Patreons I'm guessing they're no longer watching you anyway.
Trying to cover it up was the stupidest thing they could of done. They should have known that anything that you put up on the internet stays their forever. No one would be talking about it now if they would have just come clean and owned up to their mistakes. But instead now it seems they will lie about it until they die, forever smearing their credibility and reputation.

Reactions: 4
Trying to cover it up was the stupidest thing they could of done. They should have known that anything that you put up on the internet stays their forever. No one would be talking about it now if they would have just come clean and owned up to their mistakes. But instead now it seems they will lie about it until they die, forever smearing their credibility and reputation.
Itā€™s funny two guys of the social media age couldnā€™t remember that. I think it hasnā€™t haunted JoJo as bad because once busted. He didnā€™t deny it he tried to justify it . He was still in the wrong but Kyle continues to lie and act like we didnā€™t see what we saw with our own eyes. Treated his viewers as fools. His true character was showing.

We all know Kyle speaks in terrible accents occasionally, but dang it was all over this video. Super annoying

Itā€™s funny two guys of the social media age couldnā€™t remember that. I think it hasnā€™t haunted JoJo as bad because once busted. He didnā€™t deny it he tried to justify it . He was still in the wrong but Kyle continues to lie and act like we didnā€™t see what we saw with our own eyes. Treated his viewers as fools. His true character was showing.
Jojo admitted to it? Must have missed that.

Reactions: 1
Jojo tried to spin it into a positive thing. He's a sociopath. I'm most disgusted by the way Kyle treated people who challenged him over it, including medical professionals working in Covid ICUs. Deleted, blocked, smeared by him as abusive haters. The people who still support him either don't know what he did or have such a lack of moral compass and empathy for others that they have turned a blind eye to it. It makes them as bad as him in my book. I half wonder if they're also part of his MAGA mentality and think Covid is a leftist conspiracy.

Kyle not getting a invite to Guardians brought the lol for me.

But maybe they saw his Star Cruiser video and said nope not what we want? Or his comments while in NOLA where he said how he snook into a section he wasnā€™t supposed to be in? Or was it the fact dude is seemingly banned from Uber? šŸ˜‚

I would say this might be a good time for him to have some self reflection. See where he might be doing things wrong and try to fix it. Butttttā€¦ instead heā€™s probably labeled the people in charge of invites as ā€œhatersā€ and wonā€™t learn and grow from this or accept that maybe for Guardians, Kyle you just werenā€™t what they wanted?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
According to Twitter, we're gonna be getting some more cruise videos soon.... start setting some money aside for those SuperChats!!!
(Although I gotta say, if hes going with Taylor I might be convinced to break my own rule and send a few bucks.... because shes a fun time in the vlogs!! I just love how shes herself, just there to have a good time and not worried about how she comes across on camera and all that. But, really, its anybody but Emily for me HAHA)

According to Twitter, we're gonna be getting some more cruise videos soon.... start setting some money aside for those SuperChats!!!
(Although I gotta say, if hes going with Taylor I might be convinced to break my own rule and send a few bucks.... because shes a fun time in the vlogs!! I just love how shes herself, just there to have a good time and not worried about how she comes across on camera and all that. But, really, its anybody but Emily for me HAHA)

šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ that is too funny!!!

Poor Taylor. Iā€™m sure there is more to Kyleā€™s friend than Australia but heā€™ll never know, that would take the conversation off his word vomit and ridiculous outbursts. He was super annoying in todayā€™s video. Like a hopped up child.

Kyle would benefit by absorbing some of the constructive criticism posted on his and other Disney threads on Tattle. If he made the time to sift through the threads, thereā€™s decent feedback nestled between silliness and BS.

I canā€™t see his inner circle giving him the type of balanced and honest feedback he needs to hear in order to grow and improve as a creator. His inner circle seem to be 100% on board with whatever quality product he posts. It appears as if thatā€™s all heā€™s open to see and hear right now.

Has to be rough as one of his friends where heā€™s focused on his camera and capturing moments for a vlog. Leave the camera home one day and focus 100% on the friends you are with.

Reactions: 2
Kyle would benefit by absorbing some of the constructive criticism posted on his and other Disney threads on Tattle. If he made the time to sift through the threads, thereā€™s decent feedback nestled between silliness and BS.

I canā€™t see his inner circle giving him the type of balanced and honest feedback he needs to hear in order to grow and improve as a creator. His inner circle seem to be 100% on board with whatever quality product he posts. It appears as if thatā€™s all heā€™s open to see and hear right now.
Or his inner circle gave him honest feedback and were told to duck off. Or they heard about the patrons and viewers that gave sensible feedback after the Covid thing and the way they were mistreated, and decided it's not worth it to share opinions and get chewed out or canceled.

Reactions: 3
Or his inner circle gave him honest feedback and were told to duck off. Or they heard about the patrons and viewers that gave sensible feedback after the Covid thing and the way they were mistreated, and decided it's not worth it to share opinions and get chewed out or canceled.
Itā€™s sad he cannot open himself to hear the sensible feedback.

One day he will realize the big price he paid to preserve his ā€œKyle knows bestā€ attitude.

I can guarantee heā€™s looking at the other content creators who got invited to the media event and thinks ā€œI do ā€˜such and such better than xyzā€™ itā€™s stupid they got an invite and I didnā€™t.ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kyle you donā€™t have to tell people itā€™s hot in Florida we already know that we donā€™t live under a rock!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Precisely this. Kyle interprets anything he doesn't agree with as negative abuse. He doesn't realise constructive criticism comes from a place of honesty and concern. It's why he is now surrounded by fair-weather sycophants and why he'll ultimately fail.

Kyle you donā€™t have to tell people itā€™s hot in Florida we already know that we donā€™t live under a rock!
Jojo should go back to living under his, however.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.